Trump should delay State of the Union until impeachment trial ends

It’s a clue. He’s such a shitty president that anyone who STILL supports him has a 25% chance of being a worshipper of his.

Let’s find out? A few questions.

Do you think he lies more than any president in the history of this nation?

Hold on. You are biased based on you first statement. I stated before that people like you are ruining this country and no one triggers you more than Trump. I disagree with him on his policy regarding debt and of course our healthcare is a mess. I like his policies regarding fewer regulations, lower corporate tax rate, fewer tax loopholes, stronger military, ardent Israel support, self reliance in terms of energy and fair trade deals. What really puts him over the top however, is that he triggers you. I have no idea who lied more or less. I assume Clinton lied more as he was impeached for lying. Trump is also highly hyperbolic. You consider those lies, I do not. But Trump would agree with me that biological males should not play contact sport vs biological females at age 13 in an all girls basketball league. You disagree. I find that abhorrent. I find you to be an uniformed and fat loser. Does that make me a Trump worshipper? If so, explain how.

You are a Trump worshipper. You will not acknowledge that he is the most prolific liar to ever serve as this nations leader. That means that you cannot see him for what he is. You worship him.

Thanks for playing.
Bullshit. Listen, Leftist, your opinion doesn't equal fact. It is just an opinion. I am glad he triggers you because people like you are ruining this country. Funny how you never acknowledge that comment. You're a primitive fool. When you evolve, ping me.

Wanna talk on our show this weekend? I’ll talk with ya. You can try to trigger me. 7:00 Friday evening. Let’s discuss your worship of the liar. It will be fun. Shorty.

I am 6'3. LOL

Nice try but you won't get my phone # so you can doxx me. I am not that stupid, Lone Leftist.

You’re 6’3”. That is awesome.

I should have looked earlier
Stephanie Miller
Randi Rhodes
No wonder you're insane.

they're fun shows. sure beats hannity, tucker, laura braun & a real drunk - judge jeanine.

Got proof Judge Jeanie is a "real drunk?" or you are lying?

she slurs her words fer sure, but who knows? & hell donny's sniffing is probably 'cause he's abusing his adderall......................

So you don't know and make up crap. That is called lying, something you claim you never do.

sure. uh-huh whatever. not when it counts dummy. but ya, ok sure. a talking pundit rw propaganda network counts...

lol....

I don’t watch or read them, they are inaccurate like MSNBC. Liar.

It’s a clue. He’s such a shitty president that anyone who STILL supports him has a 25% chance of being a worshipper of his.

Let’s find out? A few questions.

Do you think he lies more than any president in the history of this nation?

Hold on. You are biased based on you first statement. I stated before that people like you are ruining this country and no one triggers you more than Trump. I disagree with him on his policy regarding debt and of course our healthcare is a mess. I like his policies regarding fewer regulations, lower corporate tax rate, fewer tax loopholes, stronger military, ardent Israel support, self reliance in terms of energy and fair trade deals. What really puts him over the top however, is that he triggers you. I have no idea who lied more or less. I assume Clinton lied more as he was impeached for lying. Trump is also highly hyperbolic. You consider those lies, I do not. But Trump would agree with me that biological males should not play contact sport vs biological females at age 13 in an all girls basketball league. You disagree. I find that abhorrent. I find you to be an uniformed and fat loser. Does that make me a Trump worshipper? If so, explain how.

You are a Trump worshipper. You will not acknowledge that he is the most prolific liar to ever serve as this nations leader. That means that you cannot see him for what he is. You worship him.

Thanks for playing.
Bullshit. Listen, Leftist, your opinion doesn't equal fact. It is just an opinion. I am glad he triggers you because people like you are ruining this country. Funny how you never acknowledge that comment. You're a primitive fool. When you evolve, ping me.

Wanna talk on our show this weekend? I’ll talk with ya. You can try to trigger me. 7:00 Friday evening. Let’s discuss your worship of the liar. It will be fun. Shorty.

I am 6'3. LOL

Nice try but you won't get my phone # so you can doxx me. I am not that stupid, Lone Leftist.

You don’t have to give me your phone number. Moron.

I should have looked earlier
Stephanie Miller
Randi Rhodes
No wonder you're insane.

they're fun shows. sure beats hannity, tucker, laura braun & a real drunk - judge jeanine.

she slurs her words fer sure, but who knows? & hell donny's sniffing is probably 'cause he's abusing his adderall......................

So you don't know and make up crap. That is called lying, something you claim you never do.

oh dear. oh my. guess you got me.

whatever shall i do? i guess i shall forever hang my head in shame for the total whooping you just gave me!!!! :spinner:

You should because you are a dumbass.

Thanks for playing.

I am 6'3. LOL

You’re 6’3”. That is awesome.

Trump says he is 6'4...probably 6'3 now. But you'd call it a lie. I coach basketball fool. Shrimps don't play hoops. My daughters are 5'9 and 5'10.

Thanks for playing.

I am 6'3. LOL

Called ID, douchebag and I don't trust the *67 BS. Sorry, I don't trust Leftists. We can chat right here about how people like you are ruining this country by labeling those who disagree with you politically as Trump "worshipers". Loser.

ummmm....

More garbage. Still no proof. Not a first hand witness, thus hearsay and inadmissible from this loser. Try again. Another loss in a life of them for you.

that's a lie. wtf are you talking about? he was in on that call AND the so called transcript donny tried peddling is edited per the testimony of the first hand direct knowledge of that phone call.

Keep telling yourself that. The transcript speaks for itself. The only “editing” is from you uninformed idiots. You still have nothing. Try again loser.

Once again another response lacking any substance, and defaulting to an ad hominem.

Yes, you lack any and all substance, as does the idiot you’re white knighting for. Realizing you have a problem is the first step to getting the treatment.

Thanks for proving you can't defend the dope in the White House (PT), and have been out of touch with reality for most of your life. You even echo me, and that is pitiful.

sure. uh-huh whatever. not when it counts dummy. but ya, ok sure. a talking pundit rw propaganda network counts...

lol....

I don’t watch or read them, they are inaccurate like MSNBC. Liar.

Where do you get your information?

Thanks for playing.

I am 6'3. LOL

Called ID, douchebag and I don't trust the *67 BS. Sorry, I don't trust Leftists. We can chat right here about how people like you are ruining this country by labeling those who disagree with you politically as Trump "worshipers". Loser.

Boring. Let’s talk.

I am 6'3. LOL

Boring. Let’s talk.

NEVER. Nice try though...

I am 6'3. LOL

Boring. Let’s talk.

OK. Shorty.

I am 6'3. LOL

Boring. Let’s talk.

OK. Shorty.
Dude, I am taller than you. Man, you have major issues.

Say it loud and say it proud. Nancy is not our Queen. She doesn't get to decide to postpone the State of the Union because she doesn't like the fact that our Union is doing well. Deliver the address with bells on...

donny doesn't wanna go b4 congress unless the trial is dismissed, so he can gloat. but it'll never change the fact that he was impeached no matter what & he just can't handle it.

They have failed to impeach him, to this point.
They still may.
They voted to, they simply are having second thoughts, or doubts, or sobered up, I dunno.

The * will be that he fought a coup ( that took different forms) for his entire first term and was elected to a second term by an even greater margin than the first.

they impeached him. it's a done deal. poor you. poor donny. he will forever be in the history books as the 3rd prez to be impeached. tutt tutt.

It doesn't bother you lefties to still celebrate Clinton who was impeached for actual crime. Trump was impeached because you lefties are still butthurt over 2016 election. I say, keep dilating, cause more butthurt is coming in November.

Say it loud and say it proud. Nancy is not our Queen. She doesn't get to decide to postpone the State of the Union because she doesn't like the fact that our Union is doing well. Deliver the address with bells on...

donny doesn't wanna go b4 congress unless the trial is dismissed, so he can gloat. but it'll never change the fact that he was impeached no matter what & he just can't handle it.

Actually you lie as he sees it as a desperation ploy by the Democrats, especially since it was 100% one party one sided, and one Democrat switched parties while another voted "present".

That "impeachment" is a win.

"Impeachment is a win"

LOL

In eyes of Democrats, probably is, and only win they get over Trump thus far, without proof that he broke any laws. They're so desperate, they'll take anything that remotely looks like a win, regardless how much it's gonna cost them down the road. That desperation is driving lefties to mass suicide.

Last edited:

They still may.
They voted to, they simply are having second thoughts, or doubts, or sobered up, I dunno.

The * will be that he fought a coup ( that took different forms) for his entire first term and was elected to a second term by an even greater margin than the first.

they impeached him. it's a done deal. poor you. poor donny. he will forever be in the history books as the 3rd prez to be impeached. tutt tutt.

It doesn't bother you lefties to still celebrate Clinton who was impeached for actual crime. Trump was impeached because you lefties are still butthurt over 2016 election. I say, keep dilating, cause more butthurt is coming in November.

What was Clinton’s crime? Perjury? Was he convicted of that crime in a court of law?

Boring. Let’s talk.

OK. Shorty.
Dude, I am taller than you. Man, you have major issues.

You are? How tall am I?

Actually you lie as he sees it as a desperation ploy by the Democrats, especially since it was 100% one party one sided, and one Democrat switched parties while another voted "present".

That "impeachment" is a win.

majority wins. oh well. that's the way it is.

& donny will always be the 3rd prez impeached. for ever & ever & everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Majority does win, hence he will be acquitted in the Senate. Impeachment means zero without a conviction.

whether he is or not acquitted will never change the fact he was impeached as much as he & some of his flying monkeys say he's not. he will always have an *asterisk next to his name.

& will be listed right after clinton. they will forever be joined together in that little shameful club.

And you faggots are so happy about that * asterisk to his name. You know, you should impeach him few more times, so he would be the only president who was impeached twice or more.

You faggots can't see that there are many asterisks to his name already, record markets, record unemployment, lower taxes, manufacturing returning, higher wages, end of NAFTA, etc... to name a few.

upload_2020-1-14_21-0-6.png

They still may.

What was Clinton’s crime? Perjury? Was he convicted of that crime in a court of law?

It didn't go to the court of law dummy. If it did, he would be convicted. Enough to get him disbarred from practicing law in front of high court.

They still may.

It didn't go to the court of law dummy. If it did, he would be convicted. Enough to get him disbarred from practicing law in front of high court.

No indictment. No conviction. No crime. Right?

They still may.

Really stupid people believe that.

impeachment is the sole responsibility of the house.

the house impeached with a vast majority passing 2 articles. you denying it doesn't change facts.

poor poor poorly educated you.

impeachment is the sole responsibility of the house.

Yet they won't accept and act on that responsibility
Why?

Technically, Trump is not impeached yet.

Impeachment is a process that require completing certain steps. House,inquiry, investigations, hearings, vote and sending it for trial to Senate. Since the last step is not complete, impeachment is not complete on House side.

Forum List

Back