Trump should delay State of the Union until impeachment trial ends

You’re either drunk or insane. Pick one.

deflection noted.
You just hate honesty. Typical Leftist.

i never lie. i have no reason to. you? lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll......................
Then find proof I am a Trump worshipper or STFu

Are denying that you are a Trump supporter?

That’s funny. And very early.
Show a post...just one

Is that all the leftie maniacs got out of Bannon's interview? Chances are that the impeachment will be over by Feb. 4th but at any rate the President needs to conduct business as usual

You’re either drunk or insane. Pick one.

deflection noted.

i never lie. i have no reason to. you? lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll......................

Supporter and worshipper are not the same thing. I criticize him too. Find one post that shows I am a “worshipper”. I ll wait patiently,

deflection noted.

Show a post...just one

Did you vote for him?

Show a post...just one

Did you vote for him?
Yep. That means I am a “worshipper”

Show a post...just one

Did you vote for him?

You will vote for him again?

Show a post...just one

Did you vote for him?

chosen-one.jpg

Show a post...just one

Did you vote for him?

Well I was considering Tulsi Gabbard but now 100% yes. So if I vote for someone it makes me a “worshipper”? So were you a Barack Obama worshipper? LOL.

Show a post...just one

Did you vote for him?

chosen-one.jpg
Still waiting for you to find one post where I “worship” Trump. You cannot because it doesn’t exist. You’re a typical Leftist and I enjoy the fact that he triggers you. I hope he wins again so that you and people like Lone Leftist have four more years of misery.

Show a post...just one

Did you vote for him?

chosen-one.jpg
Still waiting for you to find one post where I “worship” Trump. You cannot because it doesn’t exist. You’re a typical Leftist and I enjoy the fact that he triggers you. I hope he wins again so that you and people like Lone Leftist have four more years of misery.

haaaaaaaa.............. listen to you................... you spiral in yer own little way.... bless yer heart.

Did you vote for him?

chosen-one.jpg

haaaaaaaa.............. listen to you................... you spiral in yer own little way.... bless yer heart.
Still waiting...nice try in changing the subject. Deflection will not work. You’ve been exposed as a liar.

Is it because playtime is a partisan POS?
Yeah that's probably it.

projection suits you well.

I should have looked earlier
Stephanie Miller
Randi Rhodes
No wonder you're insane.

they're fun shows. sure beats hannity, tucker, laura braun & a real drunk - judge jeanine.

Got proof Judge Jeanie is a "real drunk?" or you are lying?

she slurs her words fer sure, but who knows? & hell donny's sniffing is probably 'cause he's abusing his adderall......................

So you don't know and make up crap. That is called lying, something you claim you never do.

Show a post...just one

Did you vote for him?

Well I was considering Tulsi Gabbard but now 100% yes. So if I vote for someone it makes me a “worshipper”? So were you a Barack Obama worshipper? LOL.

It’s a clue. He’s such a shitty president that anyone who STILL supports him has a 25% chance of being a worshipper of his.

Let’s find out? A few questions.

Do you think he lies more than any president in the history of this nation?

Stephanie Miller
Randi Rhodes
No wonder you're insane.

Rhodes is a piece of work, I don't recall a talk show host wishing someone would kill a sitting US President.

is that a fact? surely you can cough up a link to that. i think i'd remember if she ever said something like that.

Yeah, like you would admit to it. She also made a threat earlier that she wanted Bush killed.
Air America apologizes for fake Bush shots

m'k that was a long time ago & she apologized. never heard her say anything like that since then. did dirty ted nugent ever apologize for his comments about obama ? i don't believe he ever apologized, so there's that.

636283237459049887-nugent-trump.jpg

:113:

I don't like Ted, never have. He is a Republican nutter. As far as Trump, I didn't vote for him, nor will I in the future.

chosen-one.jpg

Still waiting...nice try in changing the subject. Deflection will not work. You’ve been exposed as a liar.

prove i drink.

Stephanie Miller
Randi Rhodes
No wonder you're insane.

they're fun shows. sure beats hannity, tucker, laura braun & a real drunk - judge jeanine.

Got proof Judge Jeanie is a "real drunk?" or you are lying?

she slurs her words fer sure, but who knows? & hell donny's sniffing is probably 'cause he's abusing his adderall......................

So you don't know and make up crap. That is called lying, something you claim you never do.

sure. uh-huh whatever. not when it counts dummy. but ya, ok sure. a talking pundit rw propaganda network counts...

lol....

Last edited:
Not to mention the people in Iran are thrilled. They hate their dictators. Lone Leftist and his pussy ilk refuse to discuss that. They are more worried about allowing men to pee in ladies rooms.

Idiot. You hate the Iranian people. You do not care if every one of them is killed today.

The people of Iran want democracy and the want sovereignty. You are OK with banning them from coming here.
Idiot. You have no idea who is who when they come here. Better safe than sorry. You’re a fat loser.

You didn’t admit that you don’t care about what the Iranian people want. Why not?
What people? There are 80 mil. I care What the non radical Islamists want. You need to be more specific, Lone Leftist.

You don’t care about any of them. You will now lie.

Says an ADMITTED uninformed leftist. You said yourself you had never heard of this terrorist before we killed him for killing Americans. Yet here you are defending him and calling Trump a murderer while knowing nothing of the “victim”. Do you even realize how stupid you sound here?

My posts are factual. 100%. I am not surprised you cannot refute them. Run and hide.

I'm not surprised you defaulted to an ad hominem. Your facts are in fact opinions on the issue of impeachment. My opinion is factual, the Republican's Caucus offered no exculpatory evidence and the Democratic Caucus provided a good deal of incriminating evidence which lead to the passage of two Articles of Impeachment.

This may be news to you, but the words “I think” and “ I heard somebody say that they heard somebody else say....” are not proof. What is it with you idiot Dims and this “ you have to show exculpatory evidence” bullshit? There is no need to prove you didn’t do something. Burden of proof is on YOU and you failed miserably.

ummmm....

More garbage. Still no proof. Not a first hand witness, thus hearsay and inadmissible from this loser. Try again. Another loss in a life of them for you.

that's a lie. wtf are you talking about? he was in on that call AND the so called transcript donny tried peddling is edited per the testimony of the first hand direct knowledge of that phone call.

Keep telling yourself that. The transcript speaks for itself. The only “editing” is from you uninformed idiots. You still have nothing. Try again loser.

Well than surely you can prove your assertions.
Right?

Absolutely. It’s clear. He has lied about it since the day it happened. There was no imminent attack. That’s a lie. Period.

Any honest person will tell you the same thing. I’m not going to waste the time with you though. You are far too dishonest.
Define “imminent”
So if he coordinates another 9/11 type attack in August he was not worth killing? You’re such a pussy, Lone Leftist.

where's the proof he was planning anything imminently? there isn't any because he didn't.

Trump reportedly authorized the Soleimani strike 7 months ago, throwing a wrench through his argument that there was an 'imminent threat'
Grace Panetta
Jan 13, 2020, 10:25 AM
Trump reportedly authorized the Soleimani strike 7 months ago, throwing a wrench through his argument that there was an 'imminent threat'

^^^ not imminent.

So the blood of 600 Americans is not enough for you?

that isn't the point.

is shredding the constitution & totally ignoring the co equal branch's role in this ok with you?

Your utter stupidity is overwhelming. Trump does not need Pisslosi the drunk’s okay to kill a terrorist. Your crying over your beloved killer getting his is pathetic. Yet crickets when Obozo killed innocent civilians, including American citizens.

Idiot. You hate the Iranian people. You do not care if every one of them is killed today.

The people of Iran want democracy and the want sovereignty. You are OK with banning them from coming here.
Idiot. You have no idea who is who when they come here. Better safe than sorry. You’re a fat loser.

You didn’t admit that you don’t care about what the Iranian people want. Why not?
What people? There are 80 mil. I care What the non radical Islamists want. You need to be more specific, Lone Leftist.

You don’t care about any of them. You will now lie.

Says an ADMITTED uninformed leftist. You said yourself you had never heard of this terrorist before we killed him for killing Americans. Yet here you are defending him and calling Trump a murderer while knowing nothing of the “victim”. Do you even realize how stupid you sound here?

I called Trump a murderer?

Forum List

Back