Trump should delay State of the Union until impeachment trial ends

Speaking for myself not about you but if my kid comes home to live in her 30s then I have failed as a parent, especially if it were my only job. Either of my kids that is.

if yer kid was laid up & sick but didn't help out even when you could - then that would make you a miserable parent.

Is there anything that you're not miserable at?

awwww---- when you gotta deflect & try to turn it personal, it means you lost the debate. you are zoggy have that in common.

You made it personal when you called me a "Trump Lover" now deal with the consequences. Sucks you're a failure in life and you have to take that out on others.

you made it personal long b4 now AND on this very thread saying i drink. don't care if you think that or not & never bothered to get you to back it up cause it is stupid, you are stupid & your projection is stupid.
You’re either drunk or insane. Pick one.

you go boyyyyyeeeeeeEEEeeeeeee :auiqs.jpg:

Speaking for myself not about you but if my kid comes home to live in her 30s then I have failed as a parent, especially if it were my only job. Either of my kids that is.

if yer kid was laid up & sick but didn't help out even when you could - then that would make you a miserable parent.

At 30+ they are an adult. Speaking for myself only.

yep, sure are. i'd love for you to tell your kids - yer sick, too bad - go it alone.
At 30 they are no longer kids. Hell I am 39

At that age I'd been out of the house for 12 years.

Did Obama get permission form Congress when he used drones to take out terrorists and innocent civilians?

probably not - but he reported to congress with justification within the time frame he was supposta. i never heard otherwise. donny waited almost a full week & still hasn't provided any proof why.

He didn't have to report to Congress. Congress sent him a letter on his use of drones. He killed terrorists and innocent civilians. Not a peep from you, why are you now upset when you didn't care before?

26 Congressmen Send Obama Critical Letter on Drones
the Obama administration has found a way to circumvent habeas corpus in yet another stunning desecration of constitutional rights. The Washington Post opines, “The problem…is the assertion of a presidential prerogative that the administration can target for death people it decides are terrorists — even American citizens — anywhere in the world, at any time, on secret evidence with no review.”

“Their policy is to take out high-value targets, versus capturing high-value targets,” said Senator Saxby Chambliss of Georgia, the top Republican on the intelligence committee. “They are not going to advertise that, but that’s what they are doing.”

he has to justify it per the constitution & so far the lies aren't adding up.

No he doesnt.
Limited strikes are in his rights just like they were for barry.

he has to justify why it was carried out with proof to back it up. nothing like that has happened.

The vast majority of Americans consider the deaths of 600 US Servicemen as plenty reason enough.
Even your butt buddy barry had him on the kill list.

well, the law lays out the protocol when a prez takes it upon themselves to carry out a strike & donny hasn't followed it at all. THAT'S the problem thinking bipeds have with this.

So how many drone strikes did barry get approved for?

did he go to congress after? he should have. probably did. go find out. he sure as shit didn't give 3 or 4 explanations as to what happened.

you go boyyyyyeeeeeeEEEeeeeeee :auiqs.jpg:

yep, sure are. i'd love for you to tell your kids - yer sick, too bad - go it alone.

you think i am talking about a cold? god damn either you are dense or a cold bastard even about yer kids.

oh dear - you still can't decipher what is literal & what is figurative? how'z about cliches?

oh like ummmmmm

if it walks like a duck & talks like a duck, then it's a deplorable.

Nope. Don't hide. You made the claim that I am a Trump sycophant. So show proof. I have all these posts. Surely you can find one that states as such. I'll wait patiently. Or were you lying again?

tell you what - you show proof i drink first.

No sober person would post this:

"if it walks like a duck & talks like a duck, then it's a deplorable"

so you can't decipher sarcasm when it's right in front of you either.

Sarcasm is calling someone who is bald, "curly" not messing up a rhyme and not using proper punctuation. That is drunk posting. Now find one post where I worship Trump.

m'k rationalize it all you want.

Did Obama get permission form Congress when he used drones to take out terrorists and innocent civilians?

probably not - but he reported to congress with justification within the time frame he was supposta. i never heard otherwise. donny waited almost a full week & still hasn't provided any proof why.

He didn't have to report to Congress. Congress sent him a letter on his use of drones. He killed terrorists and innocent civilians. Not a peep from you, why are you now upset when you didn't care before?

the Obama administration has found a way to circumvent habeas corpus in yet another stunning desecration of constitutional rights. The Washington Post opines, “The problem…is the assertion of a presidential prerogative that the administration can target for death people it decides are terrorists — even American citizens — anywhere in the world, at any time, on secret evidence with no review.”

“Their policy is to take out high-value targets, versus capturing high-value targets,” said Senator Saxby Chambliss of Georgia, the top Republican on the intelligence committee. “They are not going to advertise that, but that’s what they are doing.”

Is it because playtime is a partisan POS?
Yeah that's probably it.

really? not a peep? i know i didn't think it was right constitutionally ( due process etc) & didn't make excuses. now you are trying to say cause obama did it that donny gets a pass?

good for you!!!!

Yeah that's probably it.

projection suits you well.

awwww---- when you gotta deflect & try to turn it personal, it means you lost the debate. you are zoggy have that in common.

You made it personal when you called me a "Trump Lover" now deal with the consequences. Sucks you're a failure in life and you have to take that out on others.

you made it personal long b4 now AND on this very thread saying i drink. don't care if you think that or not & never bothered to get you to back it up cause it is stupid, you are stupid & your projection is stupid.

deflection noted.

At that age I'd been out of the house for 12 years.
I left at 17

Nope. Don't hide. You made the claim that I am a Trump sycophant. So show proof. I have all these posts. Surely you can find one that states as such. I'll wait patiently. Or were you lying again?

Sarcasm is calling someone who is bald, "curly" not messing up a rhyme and not using proper punctuation. That is drunk posting. Now find one post where I worship Trump.

Find one post or admit you’re full of BS

deflection noted.
You just hate honesty. Typical Leftist.

you first.

Yeah that's probably it.

I should have looked earlier
Stephanie Miller
Randi Rhodes
No wonder you're insane.

you first.
I did. You didn’t like it

deflection noted.

i never lie. i have no reason to. you? lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll......................

really? not a peep? i know i didn't think it was right constitutionally ( due process etc) & didn't make excuses. now you are trying to say cause obama did it that donny gets a pass?

good for you!!!!

So you want Trump to pay and leave Obama out of the discussion since he killed Americans without due process.

We are fighting a war on terror, that means if you are a terrorist that has or that is planning to kill Americans, you at risk.

If you believe otherwise, we need to impeach Trump and charge him and Obama with murder.

Yeah that's probably it.

I should have looked earlier
Stephanie Miller
Randi Rhodes
No wonder you're insane.

they're fun shows. sure beats hannity, tucker, laura braun & a real drunk - judge jeanine.

deflection noted.

i never lie. i have no reason to. you? lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll......................

Now, that is some funny shit!!

Forum List

Back