Trump should STAY AWAY from Virginia

Let's set the stage for Tuesday.

Biden won Virginia by 10 points.

Youngkin is up on McAuliffe by 8 points in polling.

18 point swing in a year for DEMS.

OUCH.

The Biden BUMP? :auiqs.jpg:

Nah - That's a neat talking point, but hardly true.

Because of one author? What is not moderate about him? To me he is very logical and moderate.

He is too polarizing and could energize the woke brainwashed sheep in NORTHERN VIRGINIA.

PLus, Terry McClinton was trying to tie YOUNGKIN to Trump.

Youngkin is NOT a Trump Pub. He is a moderate.

Youngkin can defeat mcAuliffe....he needs to repeat what McAuliffe said about parents having no say in their children's education.

OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

It is on video.

Bringing in Trump would be like using a tank to kill a cockroach. More damage could be done and the roach may live.

As a Trump supporter I'd have to agree with this. If polls are correct then Younkin just needs to keep hammering away at education. McAuliffe has already exposed himself as to extreme on parents and Joe Biden's disastrous first 9 months isn't helping. There will be a time for Trump to resurface in the future. Now is not the time.

Put it this way, he's more moderate then Gosar, Gohmert, Cruz, Clyde, Hawley, Jordan, Nunes, Johnson, Gaetz, Boebert, Taylor-Greene, Banks and Brooks to name a few.
Your article is from 2019. Every time I have heard Crenshaw speak he is very logical. Very moderate. He also gets along very well with members from the Democratic Party. What specifically do you dislike about him?

Your article is from 2019. Every time I have heard Crenshaw speak he is very logical. Very moderate. He also gets along very well with members from the Democratic Party. What specifically do you dislike about him?

I don't dislike him personally. Actually think he is very likable. Just not especially moderate. Curious, your folks who came here in the 60's. Are they as conservative as you are?

I don't dislike him personally. Actually think he is very likable. Just not especially moderate. Curious, your folks who came here in the 60's. Are they as conservative as you are?
My parents came here in 1976. They were life long Democrats and fans of the Kennedys. They have become the complete opposite and MAGA sycophants. They equate what we have with cancel culture, DEI, anti Israel rhetoric and anti police rhetoric as highly disturbing and the believe the Democratic Party has turned their back on them. Are they right? I have no idea. It is their opinion. They hated it when GWB was president, I was young and didn't care except that I found him annoying. They really liked Obama and the speech he gave at the DNC when he was just a Congressman. By 2012 I was married with children, had a mortgage and noticed how inefficient the system was firsthand. I began to turn a lot more moderate and conservative in terms of fiscal matters. I didn't like how DJT was treated in 2015 when he ran. My parents agreed and the vitriol from the left turned them into hardcore Republicans. I just laugh as I will never belong to a political party.

My parents came here in 1976. They were life long Democrats and fans of the Kennedys. They have become the complete opposite and MAGA sycophants. They equate what we have with cancel culture, DEI, anti Israel rhetoric and anti police rhetoric as highly disturbing and the believe the Democratic Party has turned their back on them. Are they right? I have no idea. It is their opinion. They hated it when GWB was president, I was young and didn't care except that I found him annoying. They really liked Obama and the speech he gave at the DNC when he was just a Congressman. By 2012 I was married with children, had a mortgage and noticed how inefficient the system was firsthand. I began to turn a lot more moderate and conservative in terms of fiscal matters. I didn't like how DJT was treated in 2015 when he ran. My parents agreed and the vitriol from the left turned them into hardcore Republicans. I just laugh as I will never belong to a political party.

That was a really great speech by Obama. After watching it, I told my wife at the time that he was gonna be president someday. Just didn't expect it to be so soon.

Nixon turned my Mom from semi-apolitical to a reliable vote for Dems most of the time. Dad went both ways. Mom died very young at age 48, so will never know where she would have gone from there.

I do remember watching quite a bit of the Watergate hearings with her when I was in high school which probably sparked my interest in politics. She was like a kid in a candy store when he resigned. Invited a few neighbor friends over and served champagne for his resignation speech. She passed just a couple years later, but I'll never forget that.

Bobby Kennedy was my guy. His campaign HQ was between elementary school and home so I used to stop and volunteer a couple afternoons a week stuffing mailers and such. Got to meet him when he stopped by en route to making a speech at a nearby mall. I was devastated when he was killed. Stayed in bed for 2 solid days and Mom let me do it, which I though was pretty cool.

It still bums me out. Think he'd have been a great president and he probably would have saved us from the scourge of Tricky Dick.

Last edited:
Maybe you could name the moderate Republicans currently in Congress? :heehee:
I sure ad hell can't - They all left or are hanging by a thread.
Mitt Romney is probably the only one left and his seat in Utah is safe because Donald isn't popular there.

Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski to name two right off the bat, but I fail to see what that has to do with our conversation

That was a really great speech by Obama. After watching it, I told my wife at the time that he was gonna be president someday. Just didn't expect it to be so soon.

Nixon turned my Mom from semi-apolitical to a reliable vote for Dems most of the time. Dad went both ways. Mom died very young at age 48, so will never know where she would have gone from there.

I do remember watching quite a bit of the Watergate hearings with her when I was in high school which probably sparked my interest in politics. She was like a kid in a candy store when he resigned. Invited a few neighbor friends over and served champagne for his resignation speech. She passed just a couple years later, but I'll never forget that.

Bobby Kennedy was my guy. His campaign HQ was between my middle school and home so I used to stop and volunteer a couple afternoons a week stuffing mailers and such. Got to meet him when he stopped by en route to making a speech at a nearby mall. I was devastated when he was killed. Stayed in bed for 2 solid days and Mom let me do it, which I though was pretty cool.

It still bums me out. Think he'd have been a great president and he probably would have saved us from the scourge of Tricky Dick.
Man our age brackets are in a different stratosphere

Same thing with intelligence bracket. His doesn't even register.

We can't all be as bright as you angry lil man :D

29100.jpg

Trump should stay away from Virginia?

WRONG!!!!

Trump should STAY AWAY FROM EARTH!!!!

Perhaps Jeff Bezos could help him out!

Forum List

Back