Trump should STAY AWAY from Virginia

Sure you can. The radical left is increasing their representation in elected office with each election. They are becoming the mainstream Democratic Party and the Blue Dogs are all but gone. Look at all the shit Manchin and Sinema are taking from their party in order to inject some fiscal responsibility into these spending bills, yet they have more in common with the average American than AOC and Ilhan Omar do.

Maybe you could name the moderate Republicans currently in Congress? :heehee:
I sure ad hell can't - They all left or are hanging by a thread.
Mitt Romney is probably the only one left and his seat in Utah is safe because Donald isn't popular there.

The flip side is he could wake up everyone that's been letting the state go to shit.

I'll bet you Americans in Virgina who don't want the shit going on there outweighs the ones who support it. They just need a kick in the ass to standup, because they do they will look around and see all the others that stood up and say "wow we should have done this before, there are so many of us."

Real Americans need a reason to stop sitting on the sidelines.

It's all Fairfax and Loudoun County.

NOVA has all the blue population. The rest of the state is red as fuck outside of Richmond proper.

Agree. Maculiffe is trying to make this a race between himself and Trump. Youngkin needs to keep distanced from Trump, and I hope Trump understands that. Once Youngkin wins, G-d willing, he can invite Trump to the celebration party.

EXACTLY!

Lisa gets it.

:laughing0301: :clap: :auiqs.jpg: :hyper: :yes_text12: :laughing0301: :clap: :auiqs.jpg: :hyper:

FUCKING DUMBASS!!

:eek::eusa_clap:

tyler3.jpg

Mitt Romney is probably the only one left and his seat in Utah is safe because Donald isn't popular there.
McConnel, McCarthy, Cheney, Romney, Murkowski, Collins.

Ah-ha…..here’s my new friend, with whom I had a nice debate yesterday.

Something that liberals don’t seem to understand is that many, possibly most, of us don’t like Trump personally - and NOBODY, or next to nobody, thinks he’s a god. That’s just divisive talk the liberals do to make those of us who thought Trump a better option out to be stupid, or evil, or racist, or, what’s the latest accusation…..uh…..uh…..”domestic terrorist,”

We simply don’t like the direction the liberals are taking this country, particularly the radical Squad (of whom at least two are blatantly antisemitic, one is just a fool, and the other completely brainwashed).

Trump did a lot of things right during his tenure, and Biden has failed at every single thing.

They project.

ALL THE TIME.

This is the left wing communist cuckold asshole playbook:

The Rules​

1. "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
  2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
  3. "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
  4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
  5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."
  6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
  7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
  8. "Keep the pressure on."
  9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself. "
  10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
  11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside; this is based on the principle that every positive has its negative."
  12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
  13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. "

He is too polarizing and could energize the woke brainwashed sheep in NORTHERN VIRGINIA.

PLus, Terry McClinton was trying to tie YOUNGKIN to Trump.

Youngkin is NOT a Trump Pub. He is a moderate.

Youngkin can defeat mcAuliffe....he needs to repeat what McAuliffe said about parents having no say in their children's education.

OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

It is on video.

Bringing in Trump would be like using a tank to kill a cockroach. More damage could be done and the roach may live.
Virginia is a leftist run blue state. Idiot McAuliffe likely wins. But what do I know, I never dreamt America would elect a potted plant as president. Yet we have Biden.

Biden needs to stayaway from Virginia and the U.S. for that matter and it looks like that's happening. Lets go Brandon.

Trump probably will stay away --------------------------------
Why should he? He has a strong following, drawing big crowds at rallies across the country. Plus it could help him raise more money for his PAC with the 2022 elections coming up.

So the McAuliffe campaign has already hired someone to contest the election, and someone from his campaign wants that FACT CENSORED.

Oh......you rascally NAZI leftists....always lying and censoring.

tenor.gif

Dan Crenshaw is one. What do you have against him?

They project.

ALL THE TIME.

This is the left wing communist cuckold asshole playbook:

The Rules​

1. "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
  2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
  3. "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
  4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
  5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."
  6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
  7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
  8. "Keep the pressure on."
  9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself. "
  10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
  11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside; this is based on the principle that every positive has its negative."
  12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
  13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. "
Nice list. It would work for us, too.

The MCAULIFFE campaign rep doesnt want to EXPLAIN why they hired someone to contest the election.

THEY WANT THE STORY CENSORED.

Left wing scum. They are communists at their core.

Why should he? He has a strong following, drawing big crowds at rallies across the country. Plus it could help him raise more money for his PAC with the 2022 elections coming up.
I bet he will stay away, though. But you could be right. Let's watch and see --- Next Tuesday is the closing date.

It would be very good for Trump if the GOP wins Virginia. More RINOs will be ousted. More people respecting his power.

Forum List

Back