Virginia Governor Election: Youngkin is clearly Trump in sheep's clothing - but he may win...

Virginia is a great signal for how the midterm is gonna go

There is no Trump tailwind for the Democrats to ride

There’s not this urgency. You don’t wake up in the morning and say, My God, what’s Trump gonna do today?

"The Washington Post reports today that Youngkin and Trump spoke on the phone repeatedly during the campaign, but tellingly, no one leaked that information until the votes were in."

View attachment 559637

Youngkin is clearly Trump in sheep's clothing - but he may win. If he does win - I expect that many who voted for him will have buyer's remorse. I'm not a Terry McAuliffe fan - but he is clearly the safer and more reasonable choice. What do you think?

DECISION DAY: VA LEARNS ITS FATE
What I think?

I think you watch too much corporate propaganda, that is that I think.

Youngkin is the Trump Delta variant?

That shit is HIL-AR-E-ASS!

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
You didn't prove it because it's not taught. And don't post that powrpoint presentation done in a seminar from that idiot Rufo.
STFU you ignorant racist clown. Yes it was proven, but racist hacks like you and the idiots agreeing with you love your racism so much you have to hide it under a different name to try to fool people. It doesn’t work.

Not good enuf LanTurd.. Up your game man!
#AsIf :)
Hey asshole. What part of all of your shit is shit do you seem to be having trouble with? Enjoying the Republican wave this week? Get ready for a repeat next year. Oh, you won’t be here, since Trump hasn’t been indicted and the clock is ticking on you.

Nice to know I was inside your head for the last month rent free while you remembered that quote. Embarrassed? LOL. About what? Why would I care who is governor of Virginia? You claim I'm back pedaling. I say I'm living inside your head rent free. You actually have been thinking about me all this time since I made that quote. How cute!
No asshole. Your pathetic deflection and projection is just sad. Bookmarked just to laugh at you when your fantasy got destroyed. But keep giving yourself excuses. You’re bitch slapped.

View attachment 559637

Youngkin is clearly Trump in sheep's clothing - but he may win. If he does win - I expect that many who voted for him will have buyer's remorse. I'm not a Terry McAuliffe fan - but he is clearly the safer and more reasonable choice. What do you think?

DECISION DAY: VA LEARNS ITS FATE
The constant Trump diversions from McAuliffe and his supporters didn't work. McAuliffe didn't offer anything other than racism and Trump.

Youngkin stuck to the issues which resonated with the majority of voters.

They are going to double down on the positions that lost them the current elections, or led to much narrower wins than expected.
I know. Could they be more idiotic? Voters are rejecting their “woke” policies, and The response is to quickly vote on the very policies that their constituents don’t want.

I just hope they are enough Democrats with brains (it’s questionable) who can figure out if they vote for the programs that voters have said NO to that Americans will kick them out come November 2022.

Doesn't matter. If he won, and doesn't have a majority in the House of Delegates, there's only so much he can do in one 4 year term.
Since when do you need a house or Senate to consent to anything? Haven’t you been paying attention to the Xiden Regime?

No asshole. Your pathetic deflection and projection is just sad. Bookmarked just to laugh at you when your fantasy got destroyed. But keep giving yourself excuses. You’re bitch slapped.
Look who is back. You thought enough of me to bookmark my quote. I'm still inside your head, living rent free. I bet you circled November 2nd on your calendar and set a reminder.

Look who is back. You thought enough of me to bookmark my quote. I'm still inside your head, living rent free. I bet you circled November 2nd on your calendar and set a reminder.
He made you look more the fool than your idiotic posts do, John Dope.

Forum List

Back