Virginia Governor Election: Youngkin is clearly Trump in sheep's clothing - but he may win...

The Dims did everything they could to invoke Trump. They INENTIONALLY MADE THIS RACE ABOUT TRUMP.

And then they lost!!!!! They are scared to death of Trump. The current witch hunt over the "insuwection" has only one goal......to find a way to keep Trump from being able to run again, and kick their ass again!!!!!!!!!!!

damn I hope so!!!!!!!!!
Mafia Bosses never do the hit themselves. They hire someone else. For example, look at January 6th. trump did not march to the Capitol himself...as he promised his cult. He had his unhinged mob march and attack the Capitol. That is one of the characteristics of a Mafia Boss. Once he saw his plan to keep Biden from being certified was going to fail...only after hours where many were begging him to call them off....he relented and told them to go home. "We Love you."

Then he walks back into this residence and washes his hands of the whole thing, leaving his mob to swing in the wind. He instigated it, he planned it, he probably funded it....but Garland has not gone after him yet. trump was the main and largest reason for the January 6th attack. He needs to be held accountable or he will do it again....with more violence and more death.

But now the repubs have a star in Virginia! The light is going to shine on Glenn. Let's see how Donnie takes that. He is not a party person. He is a ME person. Youngkin kept trump at arms length. trump only held a virtual rally in Virginia when he was confident that Youngkin would win. If he had gone there and rallied in person, I doubt Youngkin would have showed up there either. The repub party better push back from trump. Youngkin showed them how to do it.

Mafia Bosses never do the hit themselves. They hire someone else. For example, look at January 6th. trump did not march to the Capitol himself...as he promised his cult. He had his unhinged mob march and attack the Capitol. That is one of the characteristics of a Mafia Boss. Once he saw his plan to keep Biden from being certified was going to fail...only after hours where many were begging him to call them off....he relented and told them to go home. "We Love you."

Then he walks back into this residence and washes his hands of the whole thing, leaving his mob to swing in the wind. He instigated it, he planned it, he probably funded it....but Garland has not gone after him yet. trump was the main and largest reason for the January 6th attack. He needs to be held accountable or he will do it again....with more violence and more death.

But now the repubs have a star in Virginia! The light is going to shine on Glenn. Let's see how Donnie takes that. He is not a party person. He is a ME person. Youngkin kept trump at arms length. trump only held a virtual rally in Virginia when he was confident that Youngkin would win. If he had gone there and rallied in person, I doubt Youngkin would have showed up there either. The repub party better push back from trump. Youngkin showed them how to do it.
Yoda.jpg

The Dims did everything they could to invoke Trump. They INENTIONALLY MADE THIS RACE ABOUT TRUMP.

And then they lost!!!!! They are scared to death of Trump. The current witch hunt over the "insuwection" has only one goal......to find a way to keep Trump from being able to run again, and kick their ass again!!!!!!!!!!!
Youngkin clearly announced he was NOT going to attend the trump virtual rally. He kept Donnie at arm's length the whole time. You repubs better learn that trump is damaged goods. He following is getting smaller and smaller. STOP WORSHIPPING trump AND START THINKING ABOUT YOUR PARTY.

You realize we are over a year past his loss in 2020, and the man is still out there telling anyone who listens that he won and won big? What is wrong with Donald? He has been a Serial Liar for a year and he still thinks he can win the WH again.

If inflation cools in 2022 and COVID finally dies, Biden may start to look good again. We will see....

You are a disgrace to the white race.
God I've been here 20 min and you libturds are bouncing off each other. Canvass the deceased next time a little better

There is only a couple days a year here when one gets to really enjoy and appreciate watching you roaches flailing your arms with big dildos stickin out of yer asses.BAWWWWHAHAHAf

Youngkin clearly announced he was NOT going to attend the trump virtual rally. He kept Donnie at arm's length the whole time. You repubs better learn that trump is damaged goods. He following is getting smaller and smaller. STOP WORSHIPPING trump AND START THINKING ABOUT YOUR PARTY.

You realize we are over a year past his loss in 2020, and the man is still out there telling anyone who listens that he won and won big? What is wrong with Donald? He has been a Serial Liar for a year and he still thinks he can win the WH again.

If inflation cools in 2022 and COVID finally dies, Biden may start to look good again. We will see....
Thanks for completely dodging my point.

God I've been here 20 min and you libturds are bouncing off each other. Canvass the deceased next time a little better

There is only a couple days a year here when one gets to really enjoy and appreciate watching you roaches flailing your arms with big dildos stickin out of yer asses.BAWWWWHAHAHAf
I dont live in Virginia, boy.

Far better than Biden in any clothing.

Youre delusional if you think democrats can beat Trump in 2024. The damage that Biden is going to do to democrats over the next 3 years will be devastating.

Dear Leader will be in prison and/or up to his eyeballs in legal troubles a year from now.

He’s cooked ;)
Love means that he is a fascist and supports abusing the DOJ to harass political opponents.

Love means that he is a fascist and supports abusing the DOJ to harass political opponents.

• This from the supporter of a man who asked Bill Barr to arrest Joe and Hunter Biden two weeks before the election.
  • This from the supporter of a man who had his AG use jackboots with teargas on horseback to clear Lafayette park during a peaceful, legal demonstration so that he could sanche over to the church to hold a Bible upside down.
  • This from the supporter of a man who had his AG completely whitewash the Mueller report with a four page summery of a 448 page report (which he hadn't had time to read) years in the making.
  • This from the supporter of a man who had his AG fire Geoffrey Berman at SDNY for looking into shady Trump business practices.
  • This from the supporter of a man who tried to get his AG to take licenses away from broadcasting companies.
  • This from the supporter of a man who treated the DOJ as his personal plaything, in the end nearly succeeding in a Saturday Night Massacre by moving loyalists into key DOJ positions.
  • This from the supporter of a man who begged his AG to overturn a free and fair election.

"How the f--- could you do this to me? Why did you say it?" Trump asked Barr, who up to that point had been considered a staunch ally of the president.
When Barr responded "because it's true," Trump said: "You must hate Trump. You must hate Trump."

Lol, where there's smoke there's fire. And the smoke around Trump is gagging most normal people. ;)

Forum List

Back