Virginia Governor Election: Youngkin is clearly Trump in sheep's clothing - but he may win...

Youngkin is clearly Trump in sheep's clothing - but he may win. If he does win - I expect that many who voted for him will have buyer's remorse. I'm not a Terry McAuliffe fan - but he is clearly the safer and more reasonable choice. What do you think?
If he thinks like Trump he should be elected. Trump in 2024, DeSantis in 2028-2032 and Youngkin in 2036-2040.

Lets not get too excited.

Remember, Trump was crushing Biden until that mysterious 'pause' in vote counting in Democrat controlled swing districts..
I was thinking that too. Just enough votes in the blue counties to give the Dems a victory at the last minute.

Democrats had better get their act together!

1635920126173.png

DEM DISASTER IN VA — GOP CLEAN SWEEP — FIRST STATEWIDE WINS IN 12 YRS

View attachment 559637

Youngkin is clearly Trump in sheep's clothing - but he may win. If he does win - I expect that many who voted for him will have buyer's remorse. I'm not a Terry McAuliffe fan - but he is clearly the safer and more reasonable choice. What do you think?

DECISION DAY: VA LEARNS ITS FATE
Terry McAuliffe Is a Clintonista. Finally the influence and power of the Clintons is fading out in our nation. Unfortunately we still have Obama trying his best to divide our nation.

Forum List

Back