Virginia Governor Election: Youngkin is clearly Trump in sheep's clothing - but he may win...

View attachment 559637

Youngkin is clearly Trump in sheep's clothing - but he may win. If he does win - I expect that many who voted for him will have buyer's remorse. I'm not a Terry McAuliffe fan - but he is clearly the safer and more reasonable choice. What do you think?

DECISION DAY: VA LEARNS ITS FATE
SSDD

TDS-suffering snowflakes still stuck on Trump, like McAuliffe was. He was fighting the wrong person and ignoring the real problem while continuously shooting himself in the foot.

The only way McAuliffe was going to win was if the election was stolen, and too many people were watching this one too closely for that to happen.

Ya lost me at “Newsmax is predicting” :D

Yea, Moon Bat.

Youngkins is ten points ahead and the Libtard shitheads says "it is too close to call". LOL!!!

Attachments

• 1635903830564.png
    1635903830564.png
    124 KB · Views: 13
Message to Democrats: "You Democrats can't be tryants to our children".

Needless to say, tonight's results are consistent w/ a political environment in which Republicans would comfortably take back both the House and Senate in 2022.

Dave Wasserman (@Redistrict) November 3, 2021

He will win. trumpkin will be elected. McAuliffe ran a stupid campaign. And Biden is underperforming. He can't get the e onomt out of COVID...mainly due to MAGA and antivaxers.

But Biden needs to rake the rosey red glasses off. The repub party is a devious calculating cult that not only refuses to play by the rules. They want to crush to rules!

This is not the 70's or 80's Joe. Stop making promises you cannot keep! The repub party is not going to play ball...they want to crush the ball and burn the bat.

Unless the Dems return the bite in the throat to the repubs....2022 will be worse than Virginia.

I’m calling for at least a dozen “forensic audits”. And if they don’t prove a landslide for McAuliffe a year from now?

We storm the Virginia Statehouse! :lol:
Right...the trump playbook...if the Dems stoop that low....it is over. I doubt we hear "voter fraud"...from trump this time.....the slug.

He will win. trumpkin will be elected. McAuliffe ran a stupid campaign. And Biden is underperforming. He can't get the e onomt out of COVID...mainly due to MAGA and antivaxers.

But Biden needs to rake the rosey red glasses off. The repub party is a devious calculating cult that not only refuses to play by the rules. They want to crush to rules!

This is not the 70's or 80's Joe. Stop making promises you cannot keep! The repub party is not going to play ball...they want to crush the ball and burn the bat.

Unless the Dems return the bite in the throat to the repubs....2022 will be worse than Virginia.
I thought Ds were so popular they didn't have to campaign.

SSDD

TDS-suffering snowflakes still stuck on Trump, like McAuliffe was. He was fighting the wrong person and ignoring the real problem while continuously shooting himself in the foot.

The only way McAuliffe was going to win was if the election was stolen, and too many people were watching this one too closely for that to happen.
Typical ^ We win? It was on the up & up. YOU win? RIGGED!! :lol:

Forum List

Back