Virginia Governor Election: Youngkin is clearly Trump in sheep's clothing - but he may win...

It does not matter - Blue or Red- Virginia follows the same pattern. When one party starts to dominate particularly like we saw with Bush, Obama, and Trump, Virginia will start to turn the tide.

I think the GOP takes back the US House in ‘22. The only thing Democrats will have to tout are anti Trump rhetoric and fears. If they want a shot, they need to figure out how to reduce inflation and high energy prices.

I am going to take a wild guess and predict that grotesque Lt. Governor and its incredibly ugly offspring and the gay dude pretending to be the beast's lover are going to use taxpayer money for all kinds of corrupt sh@t..

It does not matter - Blue or Red- Virginia follows the same pattern. When one party starts to dominate particularly like we saw with Bush, Obama, and Trump, Virginia will start to turn the tide.

I think the GOP takes back the US House in ‘22. The only thing Democrats will have to tout are anti Trump rhetoric and fears. If they want a shot, they need to figure out how to reduce inflation and high energy prices.
They won’t do that, because they believe everything is fine this way.
Undoubtedly the dumbest people on earth.

I am going to take a wild guess and predict that grotesque Lt. Governor and its incredibly ugly offspring and the gay dude pretending to be the beast's lover are going to use taxpayer money for all kinds of corrupt sh@t..
And I predict there’s lots for you to cry about in coming years.

And I predict there’s lots for you to cry about in coming years.

j-mac you douchebag nerd, did you see that monster deliver a scatter brained acceptance speech while ignoring that the citizens voted for the governor? :heehee:

Does red lipstick on an animal turn you on? :cry:

1635934765281.png

j-mac you douchebag nerd, did you see that monster deliver a scatter brained acceptance speech while ignoring that the citizens voted for the governor? :heehee:

:auiqs.jpg:

It’s a new day, put on your dress, and go assault some girls.

Flash, in all honesty a Jamaican retard walking around with a high powered rifle whining about American history when America was great is scary.

j-mac, you are retarded. That is nothing to laugh about. :heehee:

Flash, in all honesty a Jamaican retard walking around with a high powered rifle whining about American history when America was great is scary.
Better hide under the bed, snowflake.

Yes most Americans do want Trump back. Biden's poll numbers suck! Lol
No they don't. We are still suffering economically from two years of COVID. The biggest factor was the economy. trump has not finished. He is determined to get his pound of flesh. He will cause more violence....count on it.

The American people want cheaper goods. They don't want a man determined to take the country down to satisfy his hurt ego.

View attachment 559637

Youngkin is clearly Trump in sheep's clothing - but he may win. If he does win - I expect that many who voted for him will have buyer's remorse. I'm not a Terry McAuliffe fan - but he is clearly the safer and more reasonable choice. What do you think?

DECISION DAY: VA LEARNS ITS FATE
I think you should put your head between your knees, we all should because PC is reaping what it sowed

Let see, the GOP flipped Va. Governor, Lt. Governor, and Attorney General, a trifecta. They also flipped a house seat each in Texas and Ohio.
This ought to knot up some progressive panties and send the blithering idiots in this place into hysterics.
Let’s Go Brandon.

No they don't. We are still suffering economically from two years of COVID. The biggest factor was the economy. trump has not finished. He is determined to get his pound of flesh. He will cause more violence....count on it.

The American people want cheaper goods. They don't want a man determined to take the country down to satisfy his hurt ego.
The price of goods went up after Biden got in.

Doesn't matter. If he won, and doesn't have a majority in the House of Delegates, there's only so much he can do in one 4 year term.
Very true....but he also has the LINE ITEM VETO tool, so there is a lot he can stop.

My big hope is that he is able to get the grocery tax lifted. VA is one of only 13 states that taxes food. It would really help out a lot of Virginians, in particular the poor....so don't be surprised if the Dems block this.

Forum List

Back