Trump Should Stop This Lockdown

Your lord a master does not have authority for overruling Governers on this issue.

Okay, now please explain how Trump can be blamed for something he's not in charge with?
Same way Obama can be blamed for something he is not in charge of...

Unless you are saying Obama is more powerful than Trump.....
well sure he was. he had the media support. that makes one the most powerful. you didn't know that huh? you don't know much I guess.
Care to show me a single "Fox News" piece that "told the truth" about Obama and the H1N1 virus?

Did they say Obama is lying about the seriousness of the virus?

Are you saying the markets didn't collapse because the media told them not to collapse?

Do you understand how stupid you sound?

If Trump is as powerful as you claim -- why the fuck do you Trumpers always whine about how "the Dems" or the "media" won't let him do this or that all the time??

If there is anything that I (as a Trump voter) is questioning right now is why in the hell is Trump listening to these medical experts? Their predictions are wrong their models are based on unreliable and unobtainable data, and they are bureaucrats that are receiving a paycheck from my tax dollars while they promote closing down the economic engine of this country. Clearly, so far this Covid is not performing up to their expectations. Their predictions of millions dying hasn't emerged. In fact we see even NY having a sharp decline. IMO Trump needs to stop this sequestration of our economic engine and get the country back to work, going to restaurants, etc. Maybe he could keep certain geographic areas (especially high density areas) in sequestration and look into highly dense African American communities that are suffering much more that the rest of US. Give THEM help. Stop trying to spread government largesse around to folks who could actually make this economy hum again if we just let them go back to work!!

Their prediction of millions dying hasn't emerged because everything is shutdown and we're social distancing. Think about it. 12,469 deaths occurred in 2009 from H1N1 with no social distancing. In contrast, with everything shutdown and social distancing in place we already have at least 14,814 deaths due to COVID-19. Also, it only took 5-6 months for a H1N1 vaccine. We aren't expected to have a COVID-19 vaccine for at least 12-18 months. The President is making the right decisions.
son 60,000 died from the flu and we did nothing. what's your point? you are a sheep? we know.
You do understand that the free market shut itself down willfully -- before any government orders were given...

Looks like the "free markets" decided before anyone else did...
no, no they didn't. mandates came down. sorry, facts be facts.
Businesses started shutting down BEFORE the mandate....I know, because I work for one....

And when the markets collapsed, they did it DESPITE what Trump was saying...which tells me the markets IGNORED Trump...

and what happened....Trump caved like a bitch and switched his tune and started claiming he ALWAYS knew it was a pandemic...

If there is anything that I (as a Trump voter) is questioning right now is why in the hell is Trump listening to these medical experts? Their predictions are wrong their models are based on unreliable and unobtainable data, and they are bureaucrats that are receiving a paycheck from my tax dollars while they promote closing down the economic engine of this country. Clearly, so far this Covid is not performing up to their expectations. Their predictions of millions dying hasn't emerged. In fact we see even NY having a sharp decline. IMO Trump needs to stop this sequestration of our economic engine and get the country back to work, going to restaurants, etc. Maybe he could keep certain geographic areas (especially high density areas) in sequestration and look into highly dense African American communities that are suffering much more that the rest of US. Give THEM help. Stop trying to spread government largesse around to folks who could actually make this economy hum again if we just let them go back to work!!

Their prediction of millions dying hasn't emerged because everything is shutdown and we're social distancing. Think about it. 12,469 deaths occurred in 2009 from H1N1 with no social distancing. In contrast, with everything shutdown and social distancing in place we already have at least 14,814 deaths due to COVID-19. Also, it only took 5-6 months for a H1N1 vaccine. We aren't expected to have a COVID-19 vaccine for at least 12-18 months. The President is making the right decisions.
Bullshit... the house arrest of millions were figured into the original predictions, Face it the Predictions were very very wrong, What is happening here is the people that made the predictions are ignorant...or the virus is not as deadly as first thought... Now the predicted death toll is 60,000 down from the original 2 million.
Bottom line is we crashed our economy for a virus that is less deadly than the yearly flu. Now we must find out why

Bullshit... the house arrest of millions were figured into the original predictions, Face it the Predictions were very very wrong, What is happening here is the people that made the predictions are ignorant...or the virus is not as deadly as first thought... Now the predicted death toll is 60,000 down from the original 2 million.
Bottom line is we crashed our economy for a virus that is less deadly than the yearly flu. Now we must find out why
Your argument is that 16,000 or 60,000 deaths from a pandemic are no big deal or reason for Wall Street, big business or America, in general, to worry about. Don't worry, be happy.

Your lord a master does not have authority for overruling Governers on this issue.

Okay, now please explain how Trump can be blamed for something he's not in charge with?

well sure he was. he had the media support. that makes one the most powerful. you didn't know that huh? you don't know much I guess.
Care to show me a single "Fox News" piece that "told the truth" about Obama and the H1N1 virus?

Did they say Obama is lying about the seriousness of the virus?

Are you saying the markets didn't collapse because the media told them not to collapse?

Do you understand how stupid you sound?

If Trump is as powerful as you claim -- why the fuck do you Trumpers always whine about how "the Dems" or the "media" won't let him do this or that all the time??
I said obammy was more powerful, you're confused.

Your argument is that 16,000 or 60,000 deaths from a pandemic are no big deal or reason for Wall Street, big business or America, in general, to worry about. Don't worry, be happy.
when did we close the economy for 60,000 deaths?

So the Wuhan virus is now predicted to kill 60,000
Last year, more than 80,000 people died of the flu and its complications in the United States,
So why was that not a problem last year? Why does a virus that is predicted to kill 20000 less people than the annual influenza resulting in house arrest of 90% of Americans and collapsing or economy

How about you read the post I was commenting first?

And, how that compare to Barry in any way?

Trump hasn’t locked down shit. He clearly stated that he’s the backup to governors.

Sure. He didn’t CLEARLY and FORCEFULLY address the virus until LONG AFTER IT WAS TOO LATE.

He forced governors to lead. He could have issued his presidential recommendation to stay home nationwide. But he didn’t. His standard operating procedure is to “see what happens” and then refuse to accept responsibility.

Fucking moron.

Sure. He didn’t CLEARLY and FORCEFULLY address the virus until LONG AFTER IT WAS TOO LATE.

He forced governors to lead. He could have issued his presidential recommendation to stay home nationwide. But he didn’t. His standard operating procedure is to “see what happens” and then refuse to accept responsibility.

Fucking moron.

He declared "public health emergency" on January 31, one day after CDC confirmed the first US case of human to human transmission.

How's that too late and what's not clear about that?

Trump is caught between a rock and a hard place... Damned if you do and damned if you don't.. The story of his presidential career at this point. The deep state will see to it that no matter how much you suffer, if it don't damage Trump or keep him in check, then it must go on (the negative reporting). All we can do is hope these medicines work, and Trump can force them through no matter how much the deep state resist him. It's amazing that the deep state has actually chosen to allow people to die over their possible politics involved.

People will rebel at the poles, and they should just like Trump does against those political opportunist questioning him in those briefings.

"Damned if you do and damned if you don't."

True. They got him where they want him. They're completely for ruining economy in order to prevent him getting re-elected. This image can give you an idea what I am talking about.

View attachment 320948
Unbelievable.

Don't forget leftist mantra: "The ends justify the means."

It’s becoming increasingly clear that a person’s political orientation is an indicator of his or her response to the "virus". To political left, their desire to get rid of Trump get them to believe that all of the measures that are being taken to stop the spread of the virus, including crashing the economy are ultimately worth it.

To right, the enemy is "the virus".
To left, the enemy is Trump, and their position is "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

I have seen in Corona Virus thread leftist openly cheering rise in US infections, because they know that would hurt Trump's chances for re-election. They're all supporting business closures, not because they want to stop the spread, but because that is hurting the economy. The "enemy" they're fighting justifies all measures that they deem necessary, or essential, and that there are at times glaring contradictions between their prescriptions and their proscriptions we can put to one side for the moment.

To fight the enemy, whichever enemy is depending on the side you're on, all Constitutional liberties, rights, prerogatives, and obligations must be suspended... meaning, for practical purposes, indefinitely revoked, until the war is won. In other words, the Constitution, that which distinguishes America as the unique country that it is and for the sake of which generations of Americans have fought, and died, the document affirming us as free men (and women), the United States Constitution must be shelved until as such time as doctor Fauci declare that we are safe from the virus. And we wont be safe for a long time, meanwhile they're going to change election rules, allow ballot harvesting nationwide, try to push for online voting, and since many people who lost their jobs are gonna stay without insurance, they're gonna make one more push for government healthcare.

As I said above, "the ends justify the means."

Just to add...

At the very beginning, Dr. Fauci, scared the public with the claim that corona virus is ten times than the seasonal flu. That alone created narrative adopted by media and left that pretty much rejects any other opinion that is not supportive of that initial claim. However, shortly after he quietly conceded in The New England Journal of Medicine, along with his co-author Dr. Redfield, who is the director of CDC, that for all they know, it may have a mortality rate comparable to that of the .1% of seasonal influenza.

Covid-19 — Navigating the Uncharted

So, even their own position has changed, media, and social media is rejecting everyone with different opinions. The world recognized epidemiologists, virologists, and other medical experts testimonies have been conveniently omitted from the official narrative but who have been insisting from the outset that the fear mongering over COVID-19, grounded as it upon bogus assumptions, incomplete information, and falsehoods, is almost completely unwarranted.

Everyone fears getting sick from any illness, that is rational fear. We are in phase of irrational fear, constantly fueled by the media, to extent that we're willing to spare none of the expenses in order not to get sick. This may sound as a stretch, but just two months ago nobody could imagine that in just few weeks "social distancing", "flatten the curve", "stop the spread" would become part of daily, even hourly vocabulary to the point that those that are pushing for it would probably agree to punish anyone who they judge to be guilty of violating those who are not following it. So the question is, are we ready for executions yet?

son 60,000 died from the flu and we did nothing. what's your point? you are a sheep? we know.

Look boy, don't be so damn naive. Stop ignoring the facts. Go educate yourself on the topic and get back to me.

Astonishing the dumb-asses on this thread pointing to the lower death figure as proof the initial prediction was wrong AFTER a month of social distancing. Logic 101??? smh lol

Astonishing the dumb-asses on this thread pointing to the lower death figure as proof the initial prediction was wrong AFTER a month of social distancing. Logic 101??? smh lol
Listen Asswipe the high death predictions took into account the social distancing and house arrests, so you are saying that the house arrest save the country 1,999,940 deaths? If you believe that you are a special kind of stupid

Listen Asswipe the high death predictions took into account the social distancing and house arrests, so you are saying that the house arrest save the country 1,999,940 deaths? If you believe that you are a special kind of stupid

Look shit for brains, go run the numbers on the amount of people infected with the regular flu that die or get hospitalized versus coronavirus. Go look it up or remain stupid. Your choice.

Look shit for brains, go run the numbers on the amount of people infected with the regular flu that die or get hospitalized versus coronavirus. Go look it up or remain stupid. Your choice.
I have run the numbers for both and as it stands now the annual influenza is deadlier. Don't like my numbers, post your own I like reading fiction.
I

SOMETHING IS FISHY!!

Wuhan to Shanghai = 839km
Wuhan to Beijing = 1,152km
Wuhan to Milan = 15,000km
Wuhan to NY = 15,000km

The Coronavirus started in Wuhan yet there is no effect of Coronavirus in nearby Beijing or Shanghai but many deaths in Italy, Iran, European countries and USA.

All business areas of China are now safe.

Something is fishy.

America is not just blaming China without a reason.

Even today, India is locked down but all the cities of China are open. China has also announced the opening of Wuhan from April 08. Not a single leader in China has tested positive for the deadly Coronavirus.

Something is fishy.

The virus has ruined many economies around the world. Many have had to close their borders in an attempt to contain and control the spread of the Coronavirus. Thousands have lost their lives, millions have now got this disease, countless people have been locked in their homes and many countries have placed their citizens on lock down.

Something is fishy.

The Coronavirus orginated from the city of Wuhan in China and has now reached every corner of the world, but the virus did not reach China's capital Beijing and China's Economic Capital Shanghai, located in close proximity to Wuhan itself.

Something is fishy

Today Paris is closed, New York is closed, Berlin is closed, Delhi is closed, Mumbai is closed, Tokyo is closed, the world's major economic and political centers are closed, but Beijing and Shanghai are open.

No Coronavirus effect is seen in either cities. There were only a few cases but the virus had no real effect on Beijing and Shanghai.

Something is fishy.

Beijing is the city where all the leaders of China live, including their military leaders. There is no lock down in Beijing.

Something is fishy

Shanghai is the city that runs China's economy. It is the economic capital of China, where all the rich people of China live and run major industries. There is no lock down here, there is no effect of the Coronavirus there.

Something is fishy

Beijing and Shanghai are the areas adjoining Wuhan. The virus from Wuhan reached every corner of the world, but the virus did not affect Beijing and Shanghai.

Something is fishy

Another big thing is, that the worldwide share market has fallen by almost half. In India also the Nifty has gone from 12 thousand to 7 thousand, but the share market of China was at 3000 and just merely dropped to 2700.

Something is fishy

This leaves one to speculate that the Coronavirus is a bio-chemical weapon of China, which China used to carry out destruction in the world in order to gain economic supremacy.

China has now put this virus under control, maybe they also have the antidote/ vaccine that they are not sharing with the world ever or will do when it is in their best interest to do so.

Something is fishy

Hollywood stars, Australia's Home Minister, Britain's Prime Minister and Health Minister, Spain's Prime Minister's wife, Canada's Prime Minister's wife, and Britain's Prince Charles, among others, have contracted the Coronavirus, but

NOT A SINGLE POLITICAL LEADER IN CHINA, NOT A SINGLE MILITARY COMMANDER in China have tested positive for Coronavirus.

SOMETHING IS FISHY!!!!

PS; This post was credited to Paolo Mercado before you react to this post make sure to visit the person that i credited... (c): Paolo Mercado

#repost

(c): Paolo Mercado
Hopefully they will get to the bottom of this, if even it comes to WAR.

Why indeed when the fat asssed stable genius knows more than anyone else about everything.

And I see you are yet another dumbasss Trumpette who has no clue how modeling works.

Trump wants the Virus to hurt the economy to cover up the downward slide we were already in in 2019.
LOL Please explain how modeling works to us knuckle draggers! In particular why the pandemic models that generated this mass hysteria could be off by factors of 100 or more. We're waiting oh wise Dave!

Forum List

Back