Trump signs an Executive Order to go after Amazon

Did I say between states? Nope, sure didn’t.
well how are they transporting between states?

I am going to take a stab in the dark and say...trucks and planes. :lol:
yep by whom, Fed ex, UPS or USPS? hmmmm do away with them? hahahaahahahahaaha

What exactly are you arguing here?
that the USPS will be ended because of drones. that's what. If they don't pay today, what the fk difference does it make who delivers to the home? they still need interstate shipping. And I'm sure they use USPS for that. And don't pay.

FedEx and UPS do use the USPS, but they do pay.
And drones will never make it.
They are too dangerous, fragile, expensive, unreliable, and easily stolen.

Trump thinks that's how our laws work too. Of course, he's an idiot.
so attorney client isn't privileged? oh goodie, then all lawyers can tell us what their clients told them. Drew Peterson's lawyer can now tell us where Stacey's body's at? Finally

Factbox: Does attorney-client privilege apply to Trump lawyer raid?
The privilege only covers communications relating to legal advice, said Lisa Kern Griffin, a former federal prosecutor and a professor at Duke University School of Law. It does not protect a person’s discussion of business, personal, or financial matters with a lawyer if they are unrelated to a legal representation.

Crucially, attorney-client privilege also does not apply to communications by a lawyer in furtherance of a crime or fraud.
name the crime. why can't you do that? dude you can post that stupid shit all day, but you haven't named a crime that you're looking into. do us a favor, if you don't know, stfu.

Nobody on this board works for the FBI or was the judge that signed the warrant, thus none of us can name the crime.

But only in the mind of a fucking idiot zealot does that mean there was no crime.

Fuck, do you have to work this hard at being stupid or does it come naturally?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
then how do you know there is a crime? you don't. so it is now a violation of attorney client without one. It is now a witch hunt and again, violating the privilege. anti american. You're ok with it., fine, then there should no longer be any for anyone, cause you can find a crime if you look at any lawyers computers. right? but to the OP the actual thread topic, go trump

If you, or I, or any other anonymous poster here was responsible for that decision, you might be right. We aren't You aren't

The USPS is losing money because of email, not because of Amazon. The USPS profited off its deal with Amazon.

There, I just saved Trump the money he is wasting on his vindictive "investigation".

You're welcome.

Trump thinks that's how our laws work too. Of course, he's an idiot.
so attorney client isn't privileged? oh goodie, then all lawyers can tell us what their clients told them. Drew Peterson's lawyer can now tell us where Stacey's body's at? Finally

The privilege only covers communications relating to legal advice, said Lisa Kern Griffin, a former federal prosecutor and a professor at Duke University School of Law. It does not protect a person’s discussion of business, personal, or financial matters with a lawyer if they are unrelated to a legal representation.

Crucially, attorney-client privilege also does not apply to communications by a lawyer in furtherance of a crime or fraud.
name the crime. why can't you do that? dude you can post that stupid shit all day, but you haven't named a crime that you're looking into. do us a favor, if you don't know, stfu.

Nobody on this board works for the FBI or was the judge that signed the warrant, thus none of us can name the crime.

But only in the mind of a fucking idiot zealot does that mean there was no crime.

then how do you know there is a crime? you don't. so it is now a violation of attorney client without one. It is now a witch hunt and again, violating the privilege. anti american. You're ok with it., fine, then there should no longer be any for anyone, cause you can find a crime if you look at any lawyers computers. right? but to the OP the actual thread topic, go trump

Prove there was no crime. List what was taken and how each item violates the privilege.

If you cannot provide this list then, using your own fucked up logic, there is no violation.

How is this an attack on Amazon? Are they mentioned in the EO?

Trump created a task force to examine the service’s “unsustainable financial path” and directed the new panel to “conduct a thorough evaluation of the operations and finances of the U.S.P.S.”

Seems reasonable to me. Why don't you LWNJ's pretend Obama ordered it?

:rofl:
Yeah, it's just a coincidence Trump rage tweeted about Amazon's relationship with the USPS a few days ago.

Just how deep does your tard go? :rofl:

Take your tin foil hat off and stop drinking your own piss Gtard5000

The USPS lost $5.6 Billion in 2016, another $2.8 in 2017. They are on track to lose another $5 billion this year.

What should be done? Nothing?

:cuckoo:
The USPS made money off its deal with Amazon. Learn some facts, retard.

The USPS lost money last year. Sorry Gtard. Your tin foil hat is rusty.

Prove there was no crime. List what was taken and how each item violates the privilege.

If you cannot provide this list then, using your own fucked up logic, there is no violation.

everything they took violates his privilege. any of it. You want me to prove no crime. prove a negative. ok, you have no crime to declare he did, therefore, no crime. that was easy.

I'll be like Clarence from it's a wonderful life, there is no crime.

everything they took violates his privilege. any of it. You want me to prove no crime. prove a negative. ok, you have no crime to declare he did, therefore, no crime. that was easy.

List what was taken and describe how each item violates the privilege.

If you cannot do that, then according to your own logic, there was no violation.

Don't want to go back to the olden days, tech may be hurting the post office, but been using it my whole life. don't trust putting all my business on the net, now that the safety mesures are being destroyed. like it less. re: law & lawyers, willing to wait & see how it shakes out. fine points about the law above my pay grade.

If you cannot do that, then according to your own logic, there was no violation.

why should I list what was taken, I wasn't there. I stated anything removed, that is the list.

all he is doing is hurting ALL Americans that shop online.... and raising the prices on them and putting small businesses like mine, who partner with a big entity like ebay or etsy to sell their product online, who get the same bulk discount shipping rate as Amazon.... it's the customer who pays for shipping, the US Citizen that saves..... if prices go up for shipping, prices go up for the product if you have free shipping.

USPS have raised their prices every year in January, which passes on to the customer....

the president is hurting regular ole customers, in the pocket, and does NOTHING to Amazon

I choose to ship USPS vs UPS or fedx, because it saves the customer money....

WE are the only reason USPS is still standing..... WE saved their asses and kept them alive with less people needed at USPS to pay because WE do all the dirty work for them, we have proper USPS scales that we personally had to buy, we package per requirement, we weigh them, we use the proper calculation rate for where the package is shipping to, we pay for the shipping labels and printer ink, and adhere them.....all those thing you needed post office clerks to do in the past, but we have accounts online to do the work for them....

This EO is reminiscent of the Election Commission Trump formed to prove that millions of illegals voted for Hillary Clinton. Given the makeup of the Commission, there was real fear that this was another effort to suppress the votes of minorities and the poor.

The commission spent a ton of money, demanded such invasive details of the voting habits of the public that even Republican governors refused to provide the data asked for, and was eventually dissolved.

I’m willing to bet this Commission will be made up of mall owners and bricks and mortar retailers who are losing business to online sales.

What happens when they report back that Amazon's contract with the Post Office is profitable and a good deal for American tax payers?

They all put on their orange face paint and go :lalala:

Postal service is one area where this country really excels. Anyone who's ever travelled outside it and mailed something back, knows that. Including Canada, soory aboot that eh.

all he is doing is hurting ALL Americans that shop online.... and raising the prices on them and putting small businesses like mine, who partner with a big entity like ebay or etsy to sell their product online, who get the same bulk discount shipping rate as Amazon.... it's the customer who pays for shipping, the US Citizen that saves..... if prices go up for shipping, prices go up for the product if you have free shipping.

USPS have raised their prices every year in January, which passes on to the customer....

the president is hurting regular ole customers, in the pocket, and does NOTHING to Amazon

I choose to ship USPS vs UPS or fedx, because it saves the customer money....

WE are the only reason USPS is still standing..... WE saved their asses and kept them alive with less people needed at USPS to pay because WE do all the dirty work for them, we have proper USPS scales that we personally had to buy, we package per requirement, we weigh them, we use the proper calculation rate for where the package is shipping to, we pay for the shipping labels and printer ink, and adhere them.....all those thing you needed post office clerks to do in the past, but we have accounts online to do the work for them....

Well said. It's not my main business but when I do sell I use USPS almost exclusively. It just works best.

This EO is reminiscent of the Election Commission Trump formed to prove that millions of illegals voted for Hillary Clinton. Given the makeup of the Commission, there was real fear that this was another effort to suppress the votes of minorities and the poor.

The commission spent a ton of money, demanded such invasive details of the voting habits of the public that even Republican governors refused to provide the data asked for, and was eventually dissolved.

I’m willing to bet this Commission will be made up of mall owners and bricks and mortar retailers who are losing business to online sales.

What happens when they report back that Amazon's contract with the Post Office is profitable and a good deal for American tax payers?

They all put on their orange face paint and go :lalala:

Postal service is one area where this country really excels. Anyone who's ever travelled outside it and mailed something back, knows that. Including Canada, soory aboot that eh.

I have a small internet business which relies on the postal services in both Canada and the US to deliver my packages. I’m very impressed with the service provided by the USPS.

It costs me less to mail a package to the US than to any destination in Canada. I sent one package to a town about 60 miles away in Canada and it cost me just under $12 CDN. A similar package sent to across country to California cost me $7.75 CDN. I mailed the California package on Wednesday and I got an email saying they received it, on Saturday.

Very impressive.

Trump uses the power of the Presidency to launch an attack on Amazon and Jeff Bezos. Despite the fact that parcel delivery, including Amazon's contract, are the only profit centres for the USPS, there’s going to be an investigation. All because Trump hates the Washington Post.

Trump, Having Denounced Amazon’s Shipping Deal, Orders Review of Postal Service

He’s now reached the level of Richard Nixon and his “enemies list”. What a skeeze!
So he believes we the tax payers are getting screwed and wants to find out for sure and you complain? Really?

That's already been determined. Anybody can find this shit out.

>> Amazon isn’t killing the post office. Since signing a landmark contract in 2013 to expand their business relationship and deliver packages on Sunday, revenue has ticked up; losses are down; and shipping is just about the only growth segment in the mailbag.

... U.S. mail is also required to cover every American, employing carriers who roam neighborhoods six days a week (or seven, if Amazon has a package ready). The Postal Service has said it actually makes money on the Amazon deal. E-commerce revenue provides “essential support to pay for the network and infrastructure that enables us to fulfill our universal service obligation,” David Partenheimer, a spokesman for the Postal Service, wrote in a January op-ed. “All users of the mail benefit.” << -- Why Rump went Postal on Amazon

But of course that doesn't allow for Rump van Tinkle to throw his little-kid tantrum for his little-kid audience. Rump could have found this out in thirty seconds with a phone call. But obviously determining information that's already been determined is not the point when your entire schtick is all about posing for the Gullibles.

Still yet one more further reason we need an adult in the White House and not a spoiled petulant adolescent who's never held a job in his life.

How is this an attack on Amazon? Are they mentioned in the EO?

Trump created a task force to examine the service’s “unsustainable financial path” and directed the new panel to “conduct a thorough evaluation of the operations and finances of the U.S.P.S.”

Seems reasonable to me. Why don't you LWNJ's pretend Obama ordered it?

:rofl:
Yeah, it's just a coincidence Trump rage tweeted about Amazon's relationship with the USPS a few days ago.

Just how deep does your tard go? :rofl:

Take your tin foil hat off and stop drinking your own piss Gtard5000

The USPS lost $5.6 Billion in 2016, another $2.8 in 2017. They are on track to lose another $5 billion this year.

What should be done? Nothing?

:cuckoo:
The USPS made money off its deal with Amazon. Learn some facts, retard.

The USPS lost money last year. Sorry Gtard. Your tin foil hat is rusty.
The USPS profited off its deal with Amazon.

The USPS would have had BIGGER losses if not for Amazon.

Sorry, tard. All caught up now?

Trump uses the power of the Presidency to launch an attack on Amazon and Jeff Bezos. Despite the fact that parcel delivery, including Amazon's contract, are the only profit centres for the USPS, there’s going to be an investigation. All because Trump hates the Washington Post.

Trump, Having Denounced Amazon’s Shipping Deal, Orders Review of Postal Service

He’s now reached the level of Richard Nixon and his “enemies list”. What a skeeze!
So he believes we the tax payers are getting screwed and wants to find out for sure and you complain? Really?

That's already been determined. Anybody can find this shit out.

>> Amazon isn’t killing the post office. Since signing a landmark contract in 2013 to expand their business relationship and deliver packages on Sunday, revenue has ticked up; losses are down; and shipping is just about the only growth segment in the mailbag.

U.S. mail is also required to cover every American, employing carriers who roam neighborhoods six days a week (or seven, if Amazon has a package ready). The Postal Service has said it actually makes money on the Amazon deal. E-commerce revenue provides “essential support to pay for the network and infrastructure that enables us to fulfill our universal service obligation,” David Partenheimer, a spokesman for the Postal Service, wrote in a January op-ed. “All users of the mail benefit.” << -- Why Rump went Postal on Amazon

But of course that doesn't allow for Rump van Tinkle to throw his little-kid tantrum for his little-kid audience. Rump could have found this out in thirty seconds with a phone call. But obviously determining information that's already been determined is not the point when your entire schtick is all about posing for the Gullibles.
Amazon had nothing to do with what i mentioned. Kinda like how amazon isnt even mentioned in the EO

why should I list what was taken, I wasn't there. I stated anything removed, that is the list.

And I was not there when the warrant was signed and according to you that means there was no crime listed, so I am just holding you to the standard you have set forth.

No list, no violations

Another great example of fake news? The President ordered a review of the USPS. The NY Times (Michael Shear) calls it an attack on Amazon after admitting that Trump's executive order did not mention Amazon.

Trump has reason to fear and loathe Jeff Bezos.

First, Bezos is literally worth 50 times what Trump is allegedly worth.

Second, the Washington Post took down Nixon, and now they are going after Trump.

Forum List

Back