Trump signs an Executive Order to go after Amazon

Trump uses the power of the Presidency to launch an attack on Amazon and Jeff Bezos. Despite the fact that parcel delivery, including Amazon's contract, are the only profit centres for the USPS, thereā€™s going to be an investigation. All because Trump hates the Washington Post.

Trump, Having Denounced Amazonā€™s Shipping Deal, Orders Review of Postal Service

Heā€™s now reached the level of Richard Nixon and his ā€œenemies listā€. What a skeeze!

Oh he's WAY past that.

On behalf of the country we apologise. Forgive the voters for they know not what they did.
I love it, in fact now, I love anything the man does. fk all of you anti americans.

Once again irony is wasted on the stupid.

The guy cheering the POTUS attacking a private company because of a personal vendetta againt the CEO is calling someone else anti American.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You sound awfully sure and matter of fact as to what his motive is...you must be an ā€˜insiderā€™...or would you like to reword your statement to sound like more of an opinion?

Trump uses the power of the Presidency to launch an attack on Amazon and Jeff Bezos. Despite the fact that parcel delivery, including Amazon's contract, are the only profit centres for the USPS, thereā€™s going to be an investigation. All because Trump hates the Washington Post.

Trump, Having Denounced Amazonā€™s Shipping Deal, Orders Review of Postal Service

Heā€™s now reached the level of Richard Nixon and his ā€œenemies listā€. What a skeeze!

Oh he's WAY past that.

On behalf of the country we apologise. Forgive the voters for they know not what they did.
I love it, in fact now, I love anything the man does. fk all of you anti americans.

The guy cheering the POTUS attacking a private company because of a personal vendetta againt the CEO is calling someone else anti American.

You sound awfully sure and matter of fact as to what his motive is...you must be an ā€˜insiderā€™...or would you like to reword your statement to sound like more of an opinion?

Your savior has not made any secret his dislike of Bezos or why he is going after Amazon.

This EO is reminiscent of the Election Commission Trump formed to prove that millions of illegals voted for Hillary Clinton. Given the makeup of the Commission, there was real fear that this was another effort to suppress the votes of minorities and the poor.

The commission spent a ton of money, demanded such invasive details of the voting habits of the public that even Republican governors refused to provide the data asked for, and was eventually dissolved.

Iā€™m willing to bet this Commission will be made up of mall owners and bricks and mortar retailers who are losing business to online sales.

What happens when they report back that Amazon's contract with the Post Office is profitable and a good deal for American tax payers?
we know millions of illegals did. they all have voters cards. we know it.

Not to worry, Amazon is already in the works of creating their own delivery services. Once they do, it will only hasten the demise of the USPS.

With drones. :eek-52:

Which is actually pretty cool.
between states? haahahahahaahahaahahaa

Did I say between states? Nope, sure didnā€™t.
well how are they transporting between states?

I am going to take a stab in the dark and say...trucks and planes. :lol:

Amazon might have been his real intentions, but trying to make USPS financially solvent is not a bad idea.

Why would any business go negative every year. ...

They wouldn't. He's thinking about it as a business and not a politicain.
Rates should be high enough to sustain itself.

Oh he's WAY past that.

Your savior has not made any secret his dislike of Bezos or why he is going after Amazon.

He despises all twisted LefTards...so what, all good people do.
Do you have a link to support your assertion...as to why heā€™s going after Amazon?

his attorney's office was raided like he was a drug king pin. I think whatever he does is fking excellent!!! fk all you anti law fks and your anti america hate.
Sad to see someone so mentally ill that they believe trump is America.

So he believes we the tax payers are getting screwed and wants to find out for sure and you complain? Really?

Oh he's WAY past that.

Sad.... perhaps a doctor's intervention is in order.

his attorney's office was raided like he was a drug king pin. I think whatever he does is fking excellent!!! fk all you anti law fks and your anti america hate.
Well,yes ... there is some similarity to his lawyer's getting searched as if he was a drug kingpin. Never use your lawyer to commit and crime.
what crime? there is no crime to pay off someone for silence. name that law for me. come on smart guy, name the crime.

Oh he's WAY past that.

When this 'report' comes back he'll just deny it. Probably deny he ever ordered it too.
And his zombies STILL won't see why he can't do that.

Speak for yourself, cuck.
Alt-right terminology......surprise!

Trump thinks that's how our laws work too. Of course, he's an idiot.

yep by whom, Fed ex, UPS or USPS? hmmmm do away with them? hahahaahahahahaaha

Trump thinks that's how our laws work too. Of course, he's an idiot.
so attorney client isn't privileged? oh goodie, then all lawyers can tell us what their clients told them. Drew Peterson's lawyer can now tell us where Stacey's body's at? Finally

Not to worry, Amazon is already in the works of creating their own delivery services. Once they do, it will only hasten the demise of the USPS.

Amazon has their own shipping and delivery hubs all over the US. They already to most of their own processing and delivery, using the Post Office only for the final delivery. This substantially increases the costs to the USPS.

It would be very easy for Amazon to switch over to delivery drones for most urban deliveries. The USPS would still be needed for rural deliveries though.

This EO is reminiscent of the Election Commission Trump formed to prove that millions of illegals voted for Hillary Clinton. Given the makeup of the Commission, there was real fear that this was another effort to suppress the votes of minorities and the poor.

The commission spent a ton of money, demanded such invasive details of the voting habits of the public that even Republican governors refused to provide the data asked for, and was eventually dissolved.

Iā€™m willing to bet this Commission will be made up of mall owners and bricks and mortar retailers who are losing business to online sales.

What happens when they report back that Amazon's contract with the Post Office is profitable and a good deal for American tax payers?

Please provide the proof of this claim

yep by whom, Fed ex, UPS or USPS? hmmmm do away with them? hahahaahahahahaaha

What exactly are you arguing here?

Please provide the proof of this claim

like what? are you saying the illegals don't pay taxes? how do they do that? you need a Social Security card. where did they get SS's at? do they drive? buy a car, own a house send their kids to school? what is it you want me to prove beyond all of that?

You have evidence...give it to the authorities or else you are an accessory to voter fraud.

Forum List

Back