Trump signs an Executive Order to go after Amazon

between states? haahahahahaahahaahahaa

Did I say between states? Nope, sure didn’t.
well how are they transporting between states?

I am going to take a stab in the dark and say...trucks and planes. :lol:
yep by whom, Fed ex, UPS or USPS? hmmmm do away with them? hahahaahahahahaaha

What exactly are you arguing here?
that the USPS will be ended because of drones. that's what. If they don't pay today, what the fk difference does it make who delivers to the home? they still need interstate shipping. And I'm sure they use USPS for that. And don't pay.

This EO is reminiscent of the Election Commission Trump formed to prove that millions of illegals voted for Hillary Clinton. Given the makeup of the Commission, there was real fear that this was another effort to suppress the votes of minorities and the poor.

The commission spent a ton of money, demanded such invasive details of the voting habits of the public that even Republican governors refused to provide the data asked for, and was eventually dissolved.

I’m willing to bet this Commission will be made up of mall owners and bricks and mortar retailers who are losing business to online sales.

What happens when they report back that Amazon's contract with the Post Office is profitable and a good deal for American tax payers?
we know millions of illegals did. they all have voters cards. we know it.
You have evidence...give it to the authorities or else you are an accessory to voter fraud.
here

Trump uses the power of the Presidency to launch an attack on Amazon and Jeff Bezos. Despite the fact that parcel delivery, including Amazon's contract, are the only profit centres for the USPS, there’s going to be an investigation. All because Trump hates the Washington Post.

Trump, Having Denounced Amazon’s Shipping Deal, Orders Review of Postal Service

He’s now reached the level of Richard Nixon and his “enemies list”. What a skeeze!
his attorney's office was raided like he was a drug king pin. I think whatever he does is fking excellent!!! fk all you anti law fks and your anti america hate.

Trump thinks that's how our laws work too. Of course, he's an idiot.
so attorney client isn't privileged? oh goodie, then all lawyers can tell us what their clients told them. Drew Peterson's lawyer can now tell us where Stacey's body's at? Finally

Factbox: Does attorney-client privilege apply to Trump lawyer raid?
The privilege only covers communications relating to legal advice, said Lisa Kern Griffin, a former federal prosecutor and a professor at Duke University School of Law. It does not protect a person’s discussion of business, personal, or financial matters with a lawyer if they are unrelated to a legal representation.

Crucially, attorney-client privilege also does not apply to communications by a lawyer in furtherance of a crime or fraud.

Trump uses the power of the Presidency to launch an attack on Amazon and Jeff Bezos. Despite the fact that parcel delivery, including Amazon's contract, are the only profit centres for the USPS, there’s going to be an investigation. All because Trump hates the Washington Post.

He’s now reached the level of Richard Nixon and his “enemies list”. What a skeeze!
his attorney's office was raided like he was a drug king pin. I think whatever he does is fking excellent!!! fk all you anti law fks and your anti america hate.

so attorney client isn't privileged? oh goodie, then all lawyers can tell us what their clients told them. Drew Peterson's lawyer can now tell us where Stacey's body's at? Finally

The privilege only covers communications relating to legal advice, said Lisa Kern Griffin, a former federal prosecutor and a professor at Duke University School of Law. It does not protect a person’s discussion of business, personal, or financial matters with a lawyer if they are unrelated to a legal representation.

Crucially, attorney-client privilege also does not apply to communications by a lawyer in furtherance of a crime or fraud.
name the crime. why can't you do that? dude you can post that stupid shit all day, but you haven't named a crime that you're looking into. do us a favor, if you don't know, stfu.

Did I say between states? Nope, sure didn’t.

that the USPS will be ended because of drones. that's what. If they don't pay today, what the fk difference does it make who delivers to the home? they still need interstate shipping. And I'm sure they use USPS for that. And don't pay.

Amazon doesn’t pay for the services that USPS provides them?

Trump is abusing his presidential powers. Over a snit.

What a pathetic thin-skinned human being our Naked Emperor is!

No wonder the thin-skinned wonder refused to go to the national correspondents dinner. His widdee feewings couldn't take it.

How is this an attack on Amazon? Are they mentioned in the EO?

Trump created a task force to examine the service’s “unsustainable financial path” and directed the new panel to “conduct a thorough evaluation of the operations and finances of the U.S.P.S.”

Seems reasonable to me. Why don't you LWNJ's pretend Obama ordered it?

:rofl:

Amazon might have been his real intentions, but trying to make USPS financially solvent is not a bad idea.

Why would any business go negative every year. ...

They wouldn't. He's thinking about it as a business and not a politicain.
Rates should be high enough to sustain itself.

The USPS isn’t a “business”. It’s creation was mandated by and is governed by the Constitution. It’s goal isn’t to make a profit, but rather to provide a cheap, efficient service for delivery of mail and small parcels for citizens and businesses.

Much of the work of delivering letters and business communications is now done by way of electronic communications. Since the invention of the fax machine in the 1980’s, the Post Office has been losing business. That accelerated when email became the go to method for people and businesses to communicate.

Banks, utilities and other businesses now encourage customers to go “paperless”. My cable company offered a $2 a month discount on my bill if I would eschew receiving a monthly bill in the mail.

This has seriously affected the bottom line for the post office. Initially they tried delivering flyers and advertising to make up declining revenues. Parcel delivery and the rise of online shopping has been a godsend for the PO.

Trump created a task force to examine the service’s “unsustainable financial path” and directed the new panel to “conduct a thorough evaluation of the operations and finances of the U.S.P.S.”

Yeah, it's just a coincidence Trump rage tweeted about Amazon's relationship with the USPS a few days ago.

Just how deep does your tard go? :rofl:

I tried to explain that to these RW idiots - but do you think they give a chite ? - not in this life under Trump.

name the crime. why can't you do that? dude you can post that stupid shit all day, but you haven't named a crime that you're looking into. do us a favor, if you don't know, stfu.

Nobody on this board works for the FBI or was the judge that signed the warrant, thus none of us can name the crime.

But only in the mind of a fucking idiot zealot does that mean there was no crime.

Fuck, do you have to work this hard at being stupid or does it come naturally?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Amazon doesn’t pay for the services that USPS provides them?
the argument is that they under charge for services, locking out fed ex and UPS. that's the argument.

I don't have to name a crime. I wasn't involved in the warrant in any way. It's trump's lawyers responsibility to point out anything improper about the raid. So far they haven't. Either there was nothing wrong with the way and reason the warrant was served, or Trump's lawyers are incompetent. I suspect both.

I tried to explain that to these RW idiots - but do you think they give a chite ? - not in this life under Trump.
well name the crime that they are looking into. oh wait, you have no clue, so you aren't aware of a crime. therefore, it is in violation of attorney client privilege.

Yeah, it's just a coincidence Trump rage tweeted about Amazon's relationship with the USPS a few days ago.

Take your tin foil hat off and stop drinking your own piss Gtard5000

The USPS lost $5.6 Billion in 2016, another $2.8 in 2017. They are on track to lose another $5 billion this year.

What should be done? Nothing?

:cuckoo:

Oh he's WAY past that.

On behalf of the country we apologise. Forgive the voters for they know not what they did.

When this 'report' comes back he'll just deny it. Probably deny he ever ordered it too.
And his zombies STILL won't see why he can't do that.

Speak for yourself, cuck.
Alt-right terminology......surprise!

lol the "alt-right" boogeyman.

Nobody on this board works for the FBI or was the judge that signed the warrant, thus none of us can name the crime.

But only in the mind of a fucking idiot zealot does that mean there was no crime.

Fuck, do you have to work this hard at being stupid or does it come naturally?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
then how do you know there is a crime? you don't. so it is now a violation of attorney client without one. It is now a witch hunt and again, violating the privilege. anti american. You're ok with it., fine, then there should no longer be any for anyone, cause you can find a crime if you look at any lawyers computers. right? but to the OP the actual thread topic, go trump

Take your tin foil hat off and stop drinking your own piss Gtard5000

The USPS lost $5.6 Billion in 2016, another $2.8 in 2017. They are on track to lose another $5 billion this year.

What should be done? Nothing?

:cuckoo:
The USPS made money off its deal with Amazon. Learn some facts, retard.

Forum List

Back