Trump signs being stolen, defaced, burned by the hundreds

We bought an old Police Cruiser to use as our Winter "beater". We park in it in the Circle outside, one night someone put Trump Bumper Sticker on the rear bumper (not us). The next night someone smashed out the rear window. Gotta love that Lefty tolerance.
You probably did it yourself to get attention

Absolutely, $327 worth.
Seems a little unsustainable

Still using the pic you stole from me for your siggy I see....other than being a thief and a loser, what else you got?
Oh you control the images posted on the home page of Drudgereport, one of the most popular sites on the internet?

Get a life

In other news, campaign signs are cheap, disposable and are often times stolen.
It's not how much a sign costs, HJ. You miss the significance of the act of stealing someone's sign.

When someone comes into your yard to steal your sign:
1. They are breaking the law by trespassing and stealing your property.

2. They are imposing their intolerance on you.

3. They are stripping you of your 1st Amendment right, if only temporarily.

YOU might consider these things ok. Me? I propose to defend my property, my belongings, and my right of Free Speech, even if it is by using an electric sign, a 12-gauge double-barrel of rock salt to some criminal's backside (leaving him with a stinging 'ego).

If you're the criminal trying to trespass and steal my property don't complain to me when you get caught and you get punished. 'your' choice - embrace the suck of the consequences of that choice.

They are yard signs, nothing more. Even in local elections they often fall victim, it's common, it always has been.
When they are stolen, especially from people's yards, it is a CRIME. One couple finally put up a camera and captured the car and girl who was repeatedly stealing their Trump signs. The couple was nice enough to NOT press charges, allow her to return the sign, and pay for the ones she had already destroyed.

Personally I might put up a Trump sign, put a smaller sign next to it warning that the Trump sign is electrified, and hook it up to 'juice' THEN film the events as dumbass Liberals run up and grab the sign. :p
Watched a video of someone trying to steal an electrified Trump sign. It was pretty funny watching them get knocked on their ass. There was no warning sign.

It's not how much a sign costs, HJ. You miss the significance of the act of stealing someone's sign.

YOU might consider these things ok. Me? I propose to defend my property, my belongings, and my right of Free Speech, even if it is by using an electric sign, a 12-gauge double-barrel of rock salt to some criminal's backside (leaving him with a stinging 'ego).

If you're the criminal trying to trespass and steal my property don't complain to me when you get caught and you get punished. 'your' choice - embrace the suck of the consequences of that choice.

The significance is next to nothing, it happens every year.

If you're side is left with condemning the other for stealing signs then chances are you're losing an election.

Oh you control the images posted on the home page of Drudgereport, one of the most popular sites on the internet?

Get a life

I got a life and you stole that pic from me....thief.
Look at you with your delusions of grandeur... over an image... on an inernet forum?

Shit if you have that little going on in your life, maybe I should just let you have this win.

We bought an old Police Cruiser to use as our Winter "beater". We park in it in the Circle outside, one night someone put Trump Bumper Sticker on the rear bumper (not us). The next night someone smashed out the rear window. Gotta love that Lefty tolerance.
You probably did it yourself to get attention

Absolutely, $327 worth.
Seems a little unsustainable

Still using the pic you stole from me for your siggy I see....other than being a thief and a loser, what else you got?

Get a life

He really made that claim? Holy crap. :badgrin:

This is what Rottweilers and Doberman's are for.
lol.gif

Look at you with your delusions of grandeur... over an image... on an inernet forum?

Shit if you have that little going on in your life, maybe I should just let you have this win.

You stole the pic from me....doing a "Hillary" doesn't change the fact you're a thief and now a liar.

You stole the pic from me....doing a "Hillary" doesn't change the fact you're a thief and now a liar.

You don't own the pic. Do you understand how the internet works? Where did you "steal" if from?

I drove up on 2 women doing the same here in Palm Beach county.

The significance is next to nothing, it happens every year.
Thank you for the justification for trespassing and theft. This type of minimizing / justifying crime is WHY it happens every year.

You don't own the pic. Do you understand how the internet works? Where did you "steal" if from?

Shut the fuck up.

I caught a mexican (or some south american illegal) trying to removed my Build the wall Deport them all bumper sticker. He was bending over to get at it when I walked around the corner of my truck.
I landed a good kick in his stomach and sent him across the parking lot.
I still have my sticker.

Also a few Hillary signs. But the vast majority have been Trump signs.

Why am I not surprised?

Amazingly, this was reported on CNN! Even a blind squirrel finds an occasional acorn (I love that phrase).

See CNN video at:
Why are Donald Trump's signs being stolen? - CNN Video
Looks like most of the signs were on public property like swales.

I have only seen Trump signs in really, really, really red parts of the state.

Also, the thefts could be an effort to get rid of the evil clowns that seem to have broken out around the country.

Thou shalt not COVET thy fellow USMB Member's avatar / picture.
Thou shalt not STEAL thy fellow USMB Member's avatar / picture.

:p

Are you Matt Drudge? Because he's the reason you saw the pic. Since it was on his site's front page, which gets literally a billion hits per month. And is where I found it.

Forum List

Back