Trump signs being stolen, defaced, burned by the hundreds

Kids stealing signs, kids walking on your property regardless of elections is pretty common.
Didn't even watch the video, did we?

Do those look like "kids" to you? Physically, I mean.

Looked like mostly kids.

I'll say it again, if you're railing against the other side because some signs were stolen, you're probably losing the election.

How many signs? Whole dozens across the country? Whoopie. I had my 2004 Kerry sign stolen off my yard, I didn't blame all conservatives for the 'crime'. Grow up.
Chances are pretty good that it was a conservative that stole that un-american sign

That's hilarious. It's not a crime if a conservative does it.
who said it wasnt a crime if a conservative did it? Not me.
more proof that liberals are idiots.

Living in southern California and I have not seen 1 trump sign anywhere. Still voting for Trump.

I'd never put a sign out or a bumper-sticker on my car. A coworker has a Trump bumper-sticker, someone keyed his car.

The sign thieves are stoners....wanna-be revolutionaries who'd never do shit unless they were with somebody else. No worries...all political signs do is turn neighbors against each other...Zoning laws should ban them outright.

I'd never put a sign out or a bumper-sticker on my car. A coworker has a Trump bumper-sticker, someone keyed his car.
and Trump supporters are the violent and ignorant ones.
something about that just does not add up when everything is considered.
I dont know how anyone could choose to be associated with a party that is so content to commit crime and vandalize property

Never put anything identifying on your vehicle...just asking for trouble... plus if you do something a little crazy, no point in making your vehicle memorable.

Trump signs are being sold on ebay. I wouldn't doubt that this is just a way for Trumpers to raise money for Trump.

Kids stealing signs, kids walking on your property regardless of elections is pretty common.

Looked like mostly kids.

I'll say it again, if you're railing against the other side because some signs were stolen, you're probably losing the election.

How many signs? Whole dozens across the country? Whoopie. I had my 2004 Kerry sign stolen off my yard, I didn't blame all conservatives for the 'crime'. Grow up.
Chances are pretty good that it was a conservative that stole that un-american sign

You implied it.

Looked like mostly kids.

You implied it.
no, I actually did not imply it.
please show where I did that. I dont condone theft regardless of who is doing it.
evidently, you do.

Looked like mostly kids.

You implied it.
no, I actually did not imply it.
please show where I did that. I dont condone theft regardless of who is doing it.
evidently, you do.

No, I've said nothing that is condoning a crime, simply putting it into context and pointing out that this happens in every election and both liberals and conservatives have their signs stolen.

Forum List

Back