Trump signs being stolen, defaced, burned by the hundreds

Look at you with your delusions of grandeur... over an image... on an inernet forum?

Shit if you have that little going on in your life, maybe I should just let you have this win.

You stole the pic from me....doing a "Hillary" doesn't change the fact you're a thief and now a liar.

You don't own the pic. Do you understand how the internet works? Where did you "steal" if from?

Shut the fuck up.

Mine now, bitch.
arizona_zpsefoa78qn.gif

Is there any particular reason you are hijacking this thread, to talk about .sig pictures instead??

Back to the subject:

Trump signs being stolen, defaced, burned by the hundreds

Also a few Hillary signs. But the vast majority have been Trump signs.

Why am I not surprised?

Amazingly, this was reported on CNN! Even a blind squirrel finds an occasional acorn (I love that phrase).

See CNN video at:
Why are Donald Trump's signs being stolen? - CNN Video

Kids? No. Grown women in a car, laughing their asses off after their theft and speeding off on a side street after I honked at them, knowing I couldn't turn around fast enough to follow and get their tag number.
I'm not justifying anything, I'm putting into context.

"The significance is next to nothing, it happens every year."

I beg to differ. I believe trespassing and theft IS significant.

Kids stealing signs, kids walking on your property regardless of elections is pretty common.

Kids stealing signs, kids walking on your property regardless of elections is pretty common.
Didn't even watch the video, did we?

Do those look like "kids" to you? Physically, I mean.

Looked like mostly kids.

I'll say it again, if you're railing against the other side because some signs were stolen, you're probably losing the election.

How many signs? Whole dozens across the country? Whoopie. I had my 2004 Kerry sign stolen off my yard, I didn't blame all conservatives for the 'crime'. Grow up.

Not on my property, kids never walk on my property

We're not talking about your property.

Looked like mostly kids.

I'll say it again, if you're railing against the other side because some signs were stolen, you're probably losing the election.

How many signs? Whole dozens across the country? Whoopie. I had my 2004 Kerry sign stolen off my yard, I didn't blame all conservatives for the 'crime'. Grow up.
Chances are pretty good that it was a conservative that stole that un-american sign

Not on my property, kids never walk on my property

We're not talking about your property.
How come I dont get to be included in the generic "Your" that was used.
I dont think thats at all fair.

Stupid. But the McMullin yards signs are really stolen. You can't even find them anywhere:)

Looked like mostly kids.

Chances are pretty good that it was a conservative that stole that un-american sign

That's hilarious. It's not a crime if a conservative does it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-19-13-45-11.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-19-13-45-11.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 27

Forum List

Back