Trump slams Cummings: "a brutal bully, most dangerous district in the US, dangerous & filthy place!"

Haha yea because blacks need to sit around and wait for the government to give them jobs lol
You racist fcuk lol

I thought it wasnt racial, dope.
You brought up race sick o

No. Trump did.
You then backed his play and supplied "pics"
As evidence. You've prestented blacks as the filth Trump was speaking of.
Do you have a quote of trump bringing up race? I’ll wait haha

You, dope. You certainly thought he was as you came out of the gate with your "pics". You had no confusion as to what Trump meant.
What I said is trumps quote? Interesting haha

Yesterday CNN, again, showed their complete lack of integrity creating a headline that read "Trump tweet exchange with Al Sharpton heats up as Trump's battle with blacks continues".
So....if you disagree with Al Sharpton... it is a battle with blacks.

Bad news champ, Obama is no longer president.

I didn't realize Obama hated Baltimore.

He was an equal opportunity hater, he hated all of America.

Amazing how Trump's disrespecting a major city of American citizens has morphed in your mind to a thread about Obama.

Yep, just as amazing as how you loons defend all the shitholes in America.

Tell us, why is "shitholes" only used by Trumpists to describe places with high concentrations of black folks?

The term would apply to those places if they were full of whites and asians. It has nothing to do with race, its about failed leadership and a disregard for the people they represent.

Oh yeah, THAT's not racist!
Why?

Why didn't Trump just ask Cummings if he spent it on watermelon?
Now that’s funny,, but learn the definition of racisim

It's the attempted dehumanization of a racial group for the purpose of suggesting their racial inferiority.

Lol the racial groups are SCREAMING FOR HELP in democrat run towns.. trump said I hear you.. and you called him a racist for shedding light on your democrat shiat holes!? Lol wow do you not think black voices deserve a mic? Fox News went there yesterday and found most blacks are happy trump is calling out Cummings... sorry buddy but you are the racist. TRUMP ain’t going any where.. you messed with the wrong white American

The racial groups you hold up as the problem. The racial group that lives where Trump says humans would never live.

Amazing how Trump's disrespecting a major city of American citizens has morphed in your mind to a thread about Obama.

Tell us, why is "shitholes" only used by Trumpists to describe places with high concentrations of black folks?

The term would apply to those places if they were full of whites and asians. It has nothing to do with race, its about failed leadership and a disregard for the people they represent.
Great. It's just never directed in that way.
Why do you imagine that is?

It's the attempted dehumanization of a racial group for the purpose of suggesting their racial inferiority.

Lol the racial groups are SCREAMING FOR HELP in democrat run towns.. trump said I hear you.. and you called him a racist for shedding light on your democrat shiat holes!? Lol wow do you not think black voices deserve a mic? Fox News went there yesterday and found most blacks are happy trump is calling out Cummings... sorry buddy but you are the racist. TRUMP ain’t going any where.. you messed with the wrong white American

The racial groups you hold up as the problem. The racial group that lives where Trump says humans would never live.

HAVE YOU SEEN EAST BALTIMORE YOU RACIST *#*{€% lol
You might be the biggest racist I seen yet..

Show us some more "pics" of black folks as the problem, dope. Name some more predominately black "shitholes" while suggesting humans would not want to live there.

40F2DA97-B00D-4209-B09A-641A76DC22AC.jpeg

Show us some more "pics" of black folks as the problem, dope. Name some more predominately black "shitholes" while suggesting humans would not want to live there.

View attachment 271933

The democrats mayor “I can smell dead animals “
“I can smell rats”

Sanders “it’s a 3rd world country “
I’m sorry what human wants to live there?? Tell me one

View attachment 271933

“I can smell rats”

The ones who live in that district, dope.
You've been exposed.

View attachment 271933
“I can smell rats”

You've been exposed.
And they are asking for help because they are human! But you don’t consider them human. Why won’t you democrats help them???

View attachment 271933
“I can smell rats”

You've been exposed.
And they are asking for help because they are human! But you don’t consider them human. Why won’t you democrats help them???

Show us some more "pics" of rioting, loser.

View attachment 271933
“I can smell rats”

You've been exposed.

Show us some more "pics" of rioting, loser.
Why are they rioting? Mic drop

Great. It's just never directed in that way.
Why do you imagine that is?

do you think it could be because all the shithole cities are primarily black and democrat controlled? do you think it could be because the billions sent to those dem run cities never get to the people who need it? do you think it could be because the dem run cities use their tax revenue for stupid stuff like removing statues rather than exterminating rats?

this stuff is so obvious its amazing that you don't get it.

Democrats STEAL.

That is what they do.

That is ALL they do.

They don't feel pity or remorse.

And they will not stop, ever, until every non-white who doesn't vote for the Dems is dead.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with 35 years of GOP give away to the rich and screwing everyone else. How about a living wage and cheap college and training for a change, dumbass dupe....

Democrats STEAL.

That is what they do.

That is ALL they do.

And they will not stop, ever, until every non-white who doesn't vote for the Dems is dead.
Any examples at all, brainwashed functional moron? Hope you enjoy the GOP corrupt recessions and depressions and all the tax cuts for the greedy idiot rich and Giantscumbag corporations. Talk about thievery.... Worst inequality and upward Mobility ever and in the modern world ring a bell, idiot?

Democrats STEAL.

That is what they do.

That is ALL they do.

your ridiculous hate for Democrats based on nothing but garbage propaganda is noted, brainwashed functional moron.

Forum List

Back