Trump slams Cummings: "a brutal bully, most dangerous district in the US, dangerous & filthy place!"

Trump is upset because Cummings is everything Trump is not...he is the embodiment of the american dream

For years I have watched Trumpsters ask Liberals on this board why they hate America. For the very first time in the history of this nation, we now have a PRESIDENT WHO HATES AMERICA, and is not the slightest bit hesitant about saying so. This is completely unprecedented.

Bad news champ, Obama is no longer president.

I didn't realize Obama hated Baltimore.

He was an equal opportunity hater, he hated all of America.

Amazing how Trump's disrespecting a major city of American citizens has morphed in your mind to a thread about Obama.

Yep, just as amazing as how you loons defend all the shitholes in America.

Tell us, why is "shitholes" only used by Trumpists to describe places with high concentrations of black folks?

Trump sure is firing on the people of color and their "homes" lately. Is this a pattern?

Does color have something to do with the facts that Baltimore is a mess?
Unfortunately the left wing base are so indoctrinated and beaten over the head in identity politics pushed by the left, it is all but hopeless to engage with them.

They are virtually completely under the spell of lies from the left and they are all following the ways of their world to their own destruction. Really is no point.

It is so engrained into their vernacular and they are so demented that they think Ivanka having a white dog is racist. They think cauliflower is racist. So, of course any criticism of any black democrat congressman is going to be kkk level racist.

They are pathetic losers. They are either the liars, or those that are lemmings believing the lies. That's all.
Apparently it used to be the responsibility of the president.
Trump Complained About Baltimore In 2015 But Blamed The 'African American President'

EAldtIiUIAA_-4K.jpg

'Ugly and racist' tweets directed at Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings who chairs House oversight committee.

U.S. President Donald Trump hit out at a prominent black critic on Saturday, calling him a "brutal bully" who should concentrate on cleaning up his "disgusting, rat and rodent infested" Baltimore district rather than criticizing the work of U.S. immigration officers on the Mexican border.

And the degradation of America continues under the ugly orange clown of a president, Trump. How is it OK for a president of America to call Baltimore disgusting and rat infested. Trump is just repugnant and what does this say for the people that support this truly disgusting human being, Trump?
He should tell Pelosi the same fucking thing
I think that's coming
It should have already come!

I actually live in Chicago...not outside and claim otherwise
I live on the Southwest Side, 59th and Pulaski
and this much I know...

You can go to the worst neighborhoods in Chicago
which are also the lowest income areas
and they are cleaner than the richest city in the U.S.

Unlike San Franciscans
Chicagoans WOULD NOT TOLERATE
piles of shit and thousands of discarded needles
littering the streets of Downtown Chicago
let alone, littering the streets anywhere else in Chicago

How is it no one, especially Pelosi,
does not have to answer for this?

Pelosi is an elected state representative. She works in DC, not San Francisco. And, it's the mayor and the city council who are responsible for the city, not the state elected representative. Pelosi's job is to represent the people of her district in DC, not run the city of San Francisco.

Maybe Trump should tell his son in law to clean up the properties he owns in Baltimore. That would be a good start.

Of Mice and Mold: Baltimore Tenant Complaints Show Jared Kushner's Not Exactly a Model Landlord

President Trump bashed Baltimore this weekend as a “filthy place” and a “rat and rodent infested mess” — but he might want to talk to his son-in-law about the Kushner family’s properties in the area.

Public property records show that Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner has frequently allowed Kushner Cos.' Baltimore-area apartment buildings for low-income tenants to fall into disrepair, with complaints including rat, mice, and cockroach infestations; mold; leaky ceilings; and faulty plumbing.

Through ownership of the New York-based real estate company Kushner Companies, Jared owns some 9,000 rental units across 17 properties in Maryland, at least 13 of which are in Baltimore County.

'Ugly and racist' tweets directed at Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings who chairs House oversight committee.

U.S. President Donald Trump hit out at a prominent black critic on Saturday, calling him a "brutal bully" who should concentrate on cleaning up his "disgusting, rat and rodent infested" Baltimore district rather than criticizing the work of U.S. immigration officers on the Mexican border.

And the degradation of America continues under the ugly orange clown of a president, Trump. How is it OK for a president of America to call Baltimore disgusting and rat infested. Trump is just repugnant and what does this say for the people that support this truly disgusting human being, Trump?
He should tell Pelosi the same fucking thing
I think that's coming
It should have already come!

I actually live in Chicago...not outside and claim otherwise
I live on the Southwest Side, 59th and Pulaski
and this much I know...

You can go to the worst neighborhoods in Chicago
which are also the lowest income areas
and they are cleaner than the richest city in the U.S.

Unlike San Franciscans
Chicagoans WOULD NOT TOLERATE
piles of shit and thousands of discarded needles
littering the streets of Downtown Chicago
let alone, littering the streets anywhere else in Chicago

How is it no one, especially Pelosi,
does not have to answer for this?

Pelosi is an elected state representative. She works in DC, not San Francisco. And, it's the mayor and the city council who are responsible for the city, not the state elected representative. Pelosi's job is to represent the people of her district in DC, not run the city of San Francisco.
WHAT?!

She represents the 12th district in California
I think she should have to give an account
as to what the fuck is going on in her district

The richest city in the country
and people are shitting and shooting up willy nilly

What the fuck, how is this

Damn trump is bringing the HEAT at Cummings!

Where did you spend them BILLIONS CUMMINGS?? On some KFC!? Lol

He is a perfect example of how ignorant voters are.
Last election Congress had less than 20% approval rating, yet over 96% kept their seats.
And shit for brains Cummings is exactly what you get when you re-elect and re-elect over and over and over and over.

35 years of GOP give away to the rich means all our infrastructure and middle class are falling apart.... America gets influenza, the blacks get death.....
Haha yea because blacks need to sit around and wait for the government to give them jobs lol
You racist fcuk lol

I thought it wasnt racial, dope.
You brought up race sick o

No. Trump did.
You then backed his play and supplied "pics"
As evidence. You've prestented blacks as the filth Trump was speaking of.

35 years of GOP give away to the rich means all our infrastructure and middle class are falling apart.... America gets influenza, the blacks get death.....
Haha yea because blacks need to sit around and wait for the government to give them jobs lol
You racist fcuk lol

No. Trump did.
Do you have a quote of trump bringing up race? I’ll wait haha

Oh yeah, THAT's not racist!
Why?

Why didn't Trump just ask Cummings if he spent it on watermelon?
Now that’s funny,, but learn the definition of racisim

It's the attempted dehumanization of a racial group for the purpose of suggesting their racial inferiority.

You racist fcuk lol

No. Trump did.
Do you have a quote of trump bringing up race? I’ll wait haha

You, dope. You certainly thought he was as you came out of the gate with your "pics". You had no confusion as to what Trump meant.

Oh yeah, THAT's not racist!
Why?

Why didn't Trump just ask Cummings if he spent it on watermelon?
Now that’s funny,, but learn the definition of racisim

It's the attempted dehumanization of a racial group for the purpose of suggesting their racial inferiority.

Lol the racial groups are SCREAMING FOR HELP in democrat run towns.. trump said I hear you.. and you called him a racist for shedding light on your democrat shiat holes!? Lol wow do you not think black voices deserve a mic? Fox News went there yesterday and found most blacks are happy trump is calling out Cummings... sorry buddy but you are the racist. TRUMP ain’t going any where.. you messed with the wrong white American

Last edited:

Forum List

Back