Trump slams Cummings: "a brutal bully, most dangerous district in the US, dangerous & filthy place!"

What Rep. Cummings said was certainly not in any way deserving of the President's comments. I challenge you folks to actually listen to the one minute "rant" that Cummings gave. He is defending America's ability to do better.

Cummings is a typical despicable raist demagogue Democrat Politician.
They fan the flames of racial hatred to maintain their power.
Cummings never complained about the Border Detention Centers when Obama was running them.
The Democrats even refused to vote for border security because they said that it was not a real crisis.
They are using poor illegal aliens as their propaganda props.

They were nowhere close to the humanitarian crisis they are now

There was almost ZERO Press coverage of the border facilities under Obama.
Over a million illegal aliens per year are comming in.
We have to process them.
We have to feed them.
We have to shelter them.
We have to provide their healthcare.
It's a huge effort just so that the Dems can get more poor uneducated anti-American bigot voters

Republicans turned it into a crisis with murderers and rapists streaming across the border

RDS

For years I have watched Trumpsters ask Liberals on this board why they hate America. For the very first time in the history of this nation, we now have a PRESIDENT WHO HATES AMERICA, and is not the slightest bit hesitant about saying so. This is completely unprecedented.
He hates America? Why is it bad because it’s getting better? Ha

Sorry to hear about your $250,000 lawsuit, Kentuck.

For years I have watched Trumpsters ask Liberals on this board why they hate America. For the very first time in the history of this nation, we now have a PRESIDENT WHO HATES AMERICA, and is not the slightest bit hesitant about saying so. This is completely unprecedented.
He hates America? Why is it bad because it’s getting better? Ha

Sorry to hear about your $250,000 lawsuit, Kentuck.
Huh

Bad news champ, Obama is no longer president.

I didn't realize Obama hated Baltimore.

He was an equal opportunity hater, he hated all of America.

Amazing how Trump's disrespecting a major city of American citizens has morphed in your mind to a thread about Obama.

Amazing how Trump's disrespecting a major city of American citizens has morphed in your mind to a thread about Obama.

Yep, just as amazing as how you loons defend all the shitholes in America.

And the real people who hate America speak up!

You mean the real people who hate America whine day in and day out.

No, I am talking about people who refer to American cities as "shitholes".

Gee, maybe they don't like shitholes...go figure.

'Ugly and racist' tweets directed at Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings who chairs House oversight committee.

U.S. President Donald Trump hit out at a prominent black critic on Saturday, calling him a "brutal bully" who should concentrate on cleaning up his "disgusting, rat and rodent infested" Baltimore district rather than criticizing the work of U.S. immigration officers on the Mexican border.

And the degradation of America continues under the ugly orange clown of a president, Trump. How is it OK for a president of America to call Baltimore disgusting and rat infested. Trump is just repugnant and what does this say for the people that support this truly disgusting human being, Trump?
Keep this up. I like knowing Trump is a shoe in.
View attachment 271519
You do realize you can write anyone’s name there
View attachment 271588
More and more Americans are getting on the Trump train. You liberals are going to get him re-elected, keep up the great work!
Trump is tearing this country apart......one tweet at a time

Only the black parts

'Ugly and racist' tweets directed at Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings who chairs House oversight committee.

U.S. President Donald Trump hit out at a prominent black critic on Saturday, calling him a "brutal bully" who should concentrate on cleaning up his "disgusting, rat and rodent infested" Baltimore district rather than criticizing the work of U.S. immigration officers on the Mexican border.

And the degradation of America continues under the ugly orange clown of a president, Trump. How is it OK for a president of America to call Baltimore disgusting and rat infested. Trump is just repugnant and what does this say for the people that support this truly disgusting human being, Trump?
Keep this up. I like knowing Trump is a shoe in.
View attachment 271519
You do realize you can write anyone’s name there
View attachment 271588
More and more Americans are getting on the Trump train. You liberals are going to get him re-elected, keep up the great work!
Trump is tearing this country apart......one tweet at a time
No, Obama did it, one quote at a time.

Trump on cities

Atlanta: "falling apart"
Baltimore: "a filthy place"
Chicago: "totally out of control"
Philadelphia: "struggling"
San Francisco: "disgusting," "not even recognizable"

Moscow, Russia: "a great city" and "an amazing place"

Perhaps he should move

Forum List

Back