Trump slams Cummings: "a brutal bully, most dangerous district in the US, dangerous & filthy place!"

Is that what you think of them?if you want to ignore policy and keep pointing to race hoping we ignore the disaster you democrats created... you are wrong..
LOL...
That's what you and Trump are saying.

I provided the facts.

You couldn't dispute either, as they were linked and documented.

You couldn't gather the courage to speak the truth.
I provided the facts.
You provided garbage that is not relevant to the subject.

Jobs aren't relevant to the well being of black Americans?

You must still believe (I almost said 'think') that they are still slaves.

Wishful thinking????
Like I said. Garbage.
The district already has a median income higher than the national average.
How many blacks were shot last month in his district?

Yes. Every reader does see your unwillingness to address the very words of the president in a thread precisely about those words.

Gads, you're a gutless coward.

That's fine....you can use the term....just be prepared to be able to define it.

Hint: it involves the words 'harm' and 'help.'

1. Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
USCCR: Page Not Found

https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

2. Under Trump:
“Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year” Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year

Pick the racist.

Be brave.

Who helped black Americans more.....Hussein or Trump?
View attachment 271635

Trump is suggesting that the residents of a majority black district are not human beings

You lying scum.....that is not what he says in the quote: "would want to live there."

What does 'want ' mean, low-life?

Human beings do want to and do live there.
That's why they have congressional representation, dope.

I forced you to change the subject, huh?

Now it isn't 'they're not human beings.'

Don't bother.....every reader recognized what lying scum you are at the start.

I changed nothing. You tried and failed to change the subject. Rather stupidly as well.

LOL...

I provided the facts.

I provided the facts.

Wishful thinking????
Like I said. Garbage.
So again.....you and trump see blacks as a problem that needs to be managed?

I provided the facts.

I provided the facts.

Wishful thinking????
Like I said. Garbage.
So again.....you and trump see blacks as a problem that needs to be managed?
Do there lives matter to you? Answer the question

LOL...

I provided the facts.

I provided the facts.

Wishful thinking????
Like I said. Garbage.

50 plus blacks are shot in Chicago in a single weekend and its total crickets from the so called press.

35 years of GOP give away to the rich means all our infrastructure and middle class are falling apart.... America gets influenza, the blacks get death.....

35 years of GOP give away to the rich means all our infrastructure and middle class are falling apart.... America gets influenza, the blacks get death.....
Haha yea because blacks need to sit around and wait for the government to give them jobs lol
You racist fcuk lol

real-median-income.png

Real Median Household Income by Race and Hispanic Origin: 1967 to 2012 - Rural Migration News | Migration Dialogue

The only thing Democrats have done for black Americans is to make one particular word verboten.

What is needed is more politicians like Trump, telling the truth and letting the chips fall where they may.

Here, in America, there is no perennial class of 'the rich.'

"...economic mobility. About 60 percent of the households that were in the lowest income quintile in 1999 were in a higher quintile ten years later. During the same decade, almost 40 percent of the richest households fell to a lower quintile. This is a nation where you can rise or fall. It is a nation where you can climb the economic ladder based not on who you are born to, or what class you are born into, but based on your talents, your passion, your perseverance, and the content of your character." https://imprimisarchives.hillsdale.edu/file/archives/pdf/2013_05_Imprimis.pdf

You prove that there is a perennial group of stupid folks.......are you their spokesperson?

What country are you posting from?

For years I have watched Trumpsters ask Liberals on this board why they hate America. For the very first time in the history of this nation, we now have a PRESIDENT WHO HATES AMERICA, and is not the slightest bit hesitant about saying so. This is completely unprecedented.

For years I have watched Trumpsters ask Liberals on this board why they hate America. For the very first time in the history of this nation, we now have a PRESIDENT WHO HATES AMERICA, and is not the slightest bit hesitant about saying so. This is completely unprecedented.

Can you quote that, or admit you are a lying low-life?

Either one.

He hates America? Why is it bad because it’s getting better? Ha

What Rep. Cummings said was certainly not in any way deserving of the President's comments. I challenge you folks to actually listen to the one minute "rant" that Cummings gave. He is defending America's ability to do better.

Cummings is a typical despicable raist demagogue Democrat Politician.
They fan the flames of racial hatred to maintain their power.
Cummings never complained about the Border Detention Centers when Obama was running them.
The Democrats even refused to vote for border security because they said that it was not a real crisis.
They are using poor illegal aliens as their propaganda props.

They were nowhere close to the humanitarian crisis they are now

There was almost ZERO Press coverage of the border facilities under Obama.
Over a million illegal aliens per year are comming in.
We have to process them.
We have to feed them.
We have to shelter them.
We have to provide their healthcare.
It's a huge effort just so that the Dems can get more poor uneducated anti-American bigot voters

Republicans turned it into a crisis with murderers and rapists streaming across the border

Forum List

Back