Trump slams Cummings: "a brutal bully, most dangerous district in the US, dangerous & filthy place!"

Hmm... Are you embarrased by your district?
You still have no idea. I do not live in a cpongressional district and you're an idiot.
LOL...
How would I possibly know that? You said your district was no secret.
If you were a little less dull and a bit more observant you would not be so befuddled. Trust me.
I don't do background checks on posters. I'm on a phone. I don't see your sig or profile.

You could just engage in the conversation instead of being a prick.
As I said, poor clueless bastard.

Prick.

Only brainwashed fools....raise your paw......conflate one 'bully' with an entire race.
Naw, the Squad, now Cummings, within a week or so? That's what I'm looking at. I don't see him going after the other Dems, personally, right now, even though their message is the same. Trump had best start vilifying some white folks fast, break this streak.

He named individuals.....stop lying about him.

This guy is the only pol in my lifetime not afraid of witches like you, and the bogus "racism" charges you toss around.

Before Trump we only had the panderers like Hillary who claimed to carry hot sauce in her purse, and lapsed into a 'black' jargon.

And lies like this....

I could type my fingers to the bone and not get through to you, but I feel compelled. I have always refused to commit to calling him racist. I just don't know if he is or if he's just an out of control maniac who blisters the paint off all who dare disagree with him. His very recent behavior, though, lined up with questionable comments from the past.....
like I said, he needs to start nuking a few white folks. Tell him I said so.

That's fine....you can use the term....just be prepared to be able to define it.
Hint: it involves the words 'harm' and 'help.'

1. Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
USCCR: Page Not Found

https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

2. Under Trump:
“Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year” Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year

Pick the racist.

Be brave.

You're comparing apples to oranges. I'm not seeing that Trump has had any impact on the illegal immigration problem, either. That has nothing to do with the economy at large. A rising tide lifts all boats. Black unemployment is still running double of white unemployment, so that dynamic has not really changed.
Either way, it has absolutely nothing to do with racism.

Gads, you're a gutless coward.

That's fine....you can use the term....just be prepared to be able to define it.

"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."

2. Under Trump:
“Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year” Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year

Pick the racist.

Be brave.

Who helped black Americans more.....Hussein or Trump?

My quote is trumps quote lol are you that desperate? Hah

But again you are ignore the struggling black part which is what trump is talking about... why don’t there lives matter to you?

Wow....so Trump is talking about blacks in his vile attack then?

No I am.. he didn’t bring up race

Dope.
Why is this part of this district so unlivable ??
You're referencing the part of the district Trump did? The black part where no humans would live?
Yes we seen the pics.. why is it so unlivable? What is Cummings doing??? Well what are democrats doing? Camden, Chicago, Detroit, Oakland, San Francisco , Boston, New York, Baltimore,, what’s up? Do you need republicans to take over for your failures? Lol

The pics?
Oh...the ones of the blacks. The non- humans that make it unlivable.

You are hopelessly lost, dude.
Is that what you think of them?if you want to ignore policy and keep pointing to race hoping we ignore the disaster you democrats created... you are wrong..

2. Under Trump:

Pick the racist.

Be brave.

View attachment 271611

Trump is suggesting that the residents of a majority black district are not human beings.

Is this post your attempt to hide from the question?

Grow a pair, you capon:

2. Under Trump:

Pick the racist.

Be brave.

I hid from nothing.
Pick the racist.

Be brave.

I answered that directly. I showed you. You did not respond.

I prove who the racist is....and that you are too gutless to answer.

Every reader of the thread sees that.

Yes. Every reader does see your unwillingness to address the very words of the president in a thread precisely about those words.

2. Under Trump:

Pick the racist.

Be brave.

You're referencing the part of the district Trump did? The black part where no humans would live?
Yes we seen the pics.. why is it so unlivable? What is Cummings doing??? Well what are democrats doing? Camden, Chicago, Detroit, Oakland, San Francisco , Boston, New York, Baltimore,, what’s up? Do you need republicans to take over for your failures? Lol

The pics?

Is that what you think of them?if you want to ignore policy and keep pointing to race hoping we ignore the disaster you democrats created... you are wrong..
LOL...
That's what you and Trump are saying.

View attachment 271611

Trump is suggesting that the residents of a majority black district are not human beings.

Grow a pair, you capon:

2. Under Trump:

Pick the racist.

Be brave.

I hid from nothing.
Pick the racist.

Be brave.

Yes. Every reader does see your unwillingness to address the very words of the president in a thread precisely about those words.

2. Under Trump:

Pick the racist.

Be brave.

40F2DA97-B00D-4209-B09A-641A76DC22AC.jpeg

Trump is suggesting that the residents of a majority black district are not human beings

The pics?

LOL...

I provided the facts.

You couldn't dispute either, as they were linked and documented.

You couldn't gather the courage to speak the truth.

Grow a pair, you capon:

2. Under Trump:

Pick the racist.

Be brave.

I hid from nothing.
Pick the racist.

Be brave.

2. Under Trump:

Pick the racist.

Be brave.

View attachment 271635

Trump is suggesting that the residents of a majority black district are not human beings

You lying scum.....that is not what he says in the quote: "would want to live there."

What does 'want ' mean, low-life?

The pics?

LOL...

I provided the facts.

I provided the facts.
You provided garbage that is not relevant to the subject.

want
/wänt,wônt/
Learn to pronounce
verb
  1. 1.
    have a desire to possess or do (something); wish for.
    "I want an apple"
    synonyms: desire, wish for, hope for, fancy, have a fancy for, take a fancy to, have an inclination for, care for, like, set one's heart on; More

00C66F76-AC7D-475D-99EA-FABA645232A2.jpeg

The pics?

LOL...
It’s your policy not mine

The pics?

LOL...

I provided the facts.

I provided the facts.

Jobs aren't relevant to the well being of black Americans?

You must still believe (I almost said 'think') that they are still slaves.

Wishful thinking????

I hid from nothing.

2. Under Trump:

Pick the racist.

Be brave.

View attachment 271635

You lying scum.....that is not what he says in the quote: "would want to live there."

Human beings do want to and do live there.
That's why they have congressional representation, dope.

The pics?

LOL...

I provided the facts.

I provided the facts.

Jobs aren't relevant to the well being of black Americans?

You must still believe (I almost said 'think') that they are still slaves.

Wishful thinking????
Like I said. Garbage.
The district already has a median income higher than the national average.

2. Under Trump:

Pick the racist.

Be brave.

View attachment 271635

Human beings do want to and do live there.
That's why they have congressional representation, dope.

I forced you to change the subject, huh?

Now it isn't 'they're not human beings.'

Don't bother.....every reader recognized what lying scum you are at the start.

Forum List

Back