Trump slams Cummings: "a brutal bully, most dangerous district in the US, dangerous & filthy place!"

Sure, dope.
The second richest and best educated predominately black district in America is terrible.:laugh2:

I wonder what the median income is in your district.
It's kinda like being the world's second tallest midget.
No, it's more like saying they're above the national average.
Whats the median income in your district?
About 38,000 a month. Above the national average for black districts is what I meant by being akin to a tall midget.

"Under the Trump Administration, African American unemployment is the lowest (best) in the history of the United States. No President has come close to doing this before! I also created successful Opportunity Zones. Waiting for Nancy and Elijah to say, “Thank you, Mr. President!”" - Trump

I gave the stas for his district. I wonder how your district compares. What's your district?
We don’t need stays we have pics
Of course the pics tell the whole story. :cuckoo:

^A grown man who needs pictures to understand.
Are you saying that’s not his district?

I'm saying that's not the whole picture.
It’s his district OR Not??

It is. The same district that the president said was "the worst run". They just happen to also be ahead of the national average for income and education. IOW, flourishing.

Your narrative was destroyed.
Only thing destroyed is black neighborhoods run by democrats
Sure, dope.
The second richest and best educated predominately black district in America is terrible.:laugh2:

We are talking about the substance of the nature of trumps comments ... I know you want to IGNORE struggling blacks who live amongst rodents, IN THE DISTRICT CUMMINGS HAS BEEN representing since the 1990s... are you say it doesn’t exist?

This is the substance of what Trump said.

View attachment 271623

Trump is suggesting that the residents of a majority black district are not human beings
You are human.. do you want to live in that part of the district.. YES OR NO?

Irrelevant. Humans do want to live there and do live there. Curious that you're defending trump from allegations of racism by holding up predominately black areas as the problem.

We don’t need stays we have pics
Of course the pics tell the whole story. :cuckoo:

^A grown man who needs pictures to understand.
Are you saying that’s not his district?

I'm saying that's not the whole picture.
It’s his district OR Not??

It is. The same district that the president said was "the worst run". They just happen to also be ahead of the national average for income and education. IOW, flourishing.
Lol again so why is part of HIS DISTRICT ONE OF THE WORST PLACES ON EARTH!????

Only thing destroyed is black neighborhoods run by democrats
Sure, dope.

We are talking about the substance of the nature of trumps comments ... I know you want to IGNORE struggling blacks who live amongst rodents, IN THE DISTRICT CUMMINGS HAS BEEN representing since the 1990s... are you say it doesn’t exist?

View attachment 271623

Trump is suggesting that the residents of a majority black district are not human beings

Irrelevant. Humans do want to live there and do live there. Curious that you're defending trump from allegations of racism by holding up predominately black areas as the problem.
He never brought up race you did lol
Every black neighborhood in America crying of racial oppression is only run by democrats.. AND TRUMP IS ASKING WHY!??

Sure, dope.

About 38,000 a month. Above the national average for black districts is what I meant by being akin to a tall midget.
They're exceeding the national average. The whole nation not just among blacks.

What is 38,000 a month? If that's your district's median income, that's about a third less than Cumming's district.

Sure, dope.

View attachment 271623

Every black neighborhood in America crying of racial oppression is only run by democrats.. AND TRUMP IS ASKING WHY!??
How would you suggest they rid themselves of white racial oppression? Of which trump emerges as the leader

Sure, dope.

View attachment 271623

He did bring up race. By targeting a predominately black district with a vile attack. Just as you are, dope.

Sure, dope.

What is 38,000 a month? If that's your district's median income, that's about a third less than Cumming's district.
But again you are ignore the struggling black part which is what trump is talking about... why don’t there lives matter to you?

View attachment 271623

How would you suggest they rid themselves of white racial oppression? Of which trump emerges as the leader
Huh? Don’t vote democrat

View attachment 271623

He did bring up race. By targeting a predominately black district with a vile attack. Just as you are, dope.
He is hearing blacks cry if racial oppression deliver to them by democrats.. he said I hear you. Shedding Light to the cries of racial oppression is a positive

Sure, dope.

But again you are ignore the struggling black part which is what trump is talking about... why don’t there lives matter to you?

Wow....so Trump is talking about blacks in his vile attack then?

Wow....so Trump is talking about blacks in his vile attack then?
No I am.. he didn’t bring up race

Sure, dope.

Do you know how many months are in a year? Are you black? Math, eh?

BTW, my district is no secret. See if you can figure it out.

View attachment 271623

He is hearing blacks cry if racial oppression deliver to them by democrats.. he said I hear you. Shedding Light to the cries of racial oppression is a positive

No....he's saying blacks aren't human and are a problem that needs to be managed.

No....he's saying blacks aren't human and are a problem that needs to be managed.
Quote? Lol oops.. but sounds like you are projecting.. I thought you democrats changed? Lol guess not

Sure, dope.

Do you know how many months are in a year? Are you black?

BTW, my district is no secret. See if you can figure it out.
Median incomes are measured as annual household income. Not monthly.

Quote? Lol oops.. but sounds like you are projecting.. I thought you democrats changed? Lol guess not
Quote?

You said it yourself.

Quote?

You said it yourself.
Gotta keep fighting their BS with facts

Forum List

Back