Trump slams Cummings: "a brutal bully, most dangerous district in the US, dangerous & filthy place!"

Trump sure is firing on the people of color and their "homes" lately. Is this a pattern?

Only brainwashed fools....raise your paw......conflate one 'bully' with an entire race.
Naw, the Squad, now Cummings, within a week or so? That's what I'm looking at. I don't see him going after the other Dems, personally, right now, even though their message is the same. Trump had best start vilifying some white folks fast, break this streak.

He named individuals.....stop lying about him.

This guy is the only pol in my lifetime not afraid of witches like you, and the bogus "racism" charges you toss around.

Before Trump we only had the panderers like Hillary who claimed to carry hot sauce in her purse, and lapsed into a 'black' jargon.

And lies like this....

I could type my fingers to the bone and not get through to you, but I feel compelled. I have always refused to commit to calling him racist. I just don't know if he is or if he's just an out of control maniac who blisters the paint off all who dare disagree with him. His very recent behavior, though, lined up with questionable comments from the past.....
like I said, he needs to start nuking a few white folks. Tell him I said so.

View attachment 271314

Democrat run towns are urban slave plantations! Looks like trump is calling them out!
Dope
More about Elijah Cummings’ 7th congressional district in Maryland
"Using data from the “Biggest US Cities” website, Nate Silver of fivethirtyeight.com took to Twitter to point out that Cummings’s district has “above-average college education rates and home prices, along with a pretty good mix of urban and suburban areas (even some rural), and well-off, working-class and middle-class areas.”
Silver also pointed out the district is the second-wealthiest majority-black district in the country, with a $58,000 median household income, trailing Maryland’s 4th Congressional District, which includes parts of the Prince George’s and Anne Arundel counties. Cummings’ district is also the second-most-well-educated majority-black district because 37% of the residents have a bachelor’s degree or higher, trailing Georgia’s 4th District, Silver added"
Your so dumb... we are talking about the parts getting worse

I gave the stas for his district. I wonder how your district compares. What's your district?

Trump sure is firing on the people of color and their "homes" lately. Is this a pattern?

Only brainwashed fools....raise your paw......conflate one 'bully' with an entire race.
Naw, the Squad, now Cummings, within a week or so? That's what I'm looking at. I don't see him going after the other Dems, personally, right now, even though their message is the same. Trump had best start vilifying some white folks fast, break this streak.

This guy is the only pol in my lifetime not afraid of witches like you, and the bogus "racism" charges you toss around.

Before Trump we only had the panderers like Hillary who claimed to carry hot sauce in her purse, and lapsed into a 'black' jargon.

And lies like this....

I could type my fingers to the bone and not get through to you, but I feel compelled. I have always refused to commit to calling him racist. I just don't know if he is or if he's just an out of control maniac who blisters the paint off all who dare disagree with him. His very recent behavior, though, lined up with questionable comments from the past.....

That's fine....you can use the term....just be prepared to be able to define it.
Hint: it involves the words 'harm' and 'help.'

1. Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
USCCR: Page Not Found

https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

2. Under Trump:
“Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year” Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year

Pick the racist.

Be brave.

And lies like this....

That's fine....you can use the term....just be prepared to be able to define it.

"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."

2. Under Trump:
“Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year” Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year

Pick the racist.

Be brave.

40F2DA97-B00D-4209-B09A-641A76DC22AC.jpeg

Trump is suggesting that the residents of a majority black district are not human beings.

this is the full statement:

"Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men & women of Border Patrol about conditions at the Southern Border, when actually his Baltimore district is FAR WORSE and more dangerous. His district is considered the Worst in the USA

As proven last week during a Congressional tour, the Border is clean, efficient & well run, just very crowded. Cumming District is a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess. If he spent more time in Baltimore, maybe he could help clean up this very dangerous & filthy place

Why is so much money sent to the Elijah Cummings district when it is considered the worst run and most dangerous anywhere in the United States. No human being would want to live there. Where is all this money going? How much is stolen? Investigate this corrupt mess immediately!"

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter
Trump slams Cummings as a 'brutal bully,' claims Baltimore district 'far worse' than southern border
Why doesn’t Trump build a wall around Baltimore?

Because Baltimore has US citizens that takes priority. Talk to people in Baltimore and they blame people for fleeing the city. They would want a wall Berlin style to keep people locked into poverty, crime, murder. Why not clean it up ?

And lies like this....

2. Under Trump:

Pick the racist.

Be brave.

I see a pattern..., a positive one. A true racist would not care to see Black Unemployment lowered. Trump fires back at all of his enemies who oppose his views, attack him, whether they are Black, Latino, Women and, yes, White Men. Where and how do people think that if you are a Democrat, Liberal who is Black, Woman, Hispanic, Latino, Gay, Muslim that they can attack Trump yet expect a pass if Trump or his supporters fire back? The worst type of attacker is one who flings shit at someone and then argues it is they who are the victim? The race card is losing its juice.

And lies like this....

2. Under Trump:

Pick the racist.

Be brave.

View attachment 271611

Trump is suggesting that the residents of a majority black district are not human beings.

Is this post your attempt to hide from the question?

Grow a pair, you capon:

2. Under Trump:

Pick the racist.

Be brave.

View attachment 271314

Democrat run towns are urban slave plantations! Looks like trump is calling them out!
Dope
"Using data from the “Biggest US Cities” website, Nate Silver of fivethirtyeight.com took to Twitter to point out that Cummings’s district has “above-average college education rates and home prices, along with a pretty good mix of urban and suburban areas (even some rural), and well-off, working-class and middle-class areas.”
Silver also pointed out the district is the second-wealthiest majority-black district in the country, with a $58,000 median household income, trailing Maryland’s 4th Congressional District, which includes parts of the Prince George’s and Anne Arundel counties. Cummings’ district is also the second-most-well-educated majority-black district because 37% of the residents have a bachelor’s degree or higher, trailing Georgia’s 4th District, Silver added"

I gave the stas for his district. I wonder how your district compares. What's your district?
We don’t need stays we have pics

View attachment 271314

Dope
Oops.
Oops what lol

View attachment 271314

Dope
Oops.
Oops what lol
Your narrative was destroyed.

this is the full statement:

"Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men & women of Border Patrol about conditions at the Southern Border, when actually his Baltimore district is FAR WORSE and more dangerous. His district is considered the Worst in the USA

As proven last week during a Congressional tour, the Border is clean, efficient & well run, just very crowded. Cumming District is a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess. If he spent more time in Baltimore, maybe he could help clean up this very dangerous & filthy place

Why is so much money sent to the Elijah Cummings district when it is considered the worst run and most dangerous anywhere in the United States. No human being would want to live there. Where is all this money going? How much is stolen? Investigate this corrupt mess immediately!"

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter
Trump slams Cummings as a 'brutal bully,' claims Baltimore district 'far worse' than southern border
Amusing, the cons defender it turns out had a dirtier and lower income district than Cummings

View attachment 271314

Dope
Oops.
Oops what lol
Only thing destroyed is black neighborhoods run by democrats

View attachment 271314

Dope

We don’t need stays we have pics
Of course the pics tell the whole story. :cuckoo:

^A grown man who needs pictures to understand.

View attachment 271314

Dope
Oops.
Oops what lol
Who cares about data if you are a cultist.
Nice general statement.
No repub governors?
How's your Nazi hat?

View attachment 271314

Dope
Oops.
Oops what lol

Give me your district for comparison.

Dope
Oops.
Oops what lol
Who cares about data if you are a cultist.
Nice general statement.
No repub governors?
How's your Nazi hat?
hahahahhahaha---you don't know who the nazis were

And lies like this....

2. Under Trump:

Pick the racist.

Be brave.

View attachment 271611

Is this post your attempt to hide from the question?

Grow a pair, you capon:

2. Under Trump:

Pick the racist.

Be brave.

I hid from nothing.
Pick the racist.

Be brave.

I answered that directly. I showed you. You did not respond.

Forum List

Back