Trump slams Cummings: "a brutal bully, most dangerous district in the US, dangerous & filthy place!"

It's kinda like being the world's second tallest midget.
No, it's more like saying they're above the national average.
Whats the median income in your district?
About 38,000 a month. Above the national average for black districts is what I meant by being akin to a tall midget.
They're exceeding the national average. The whole nation not just among blacks.

What is 38,000 a month? If that's your district's median income, that's about a third less than Cumming's district.
Do you know how many months are in a year? Are you black?

BTW, my district is no secret. See if you can figure it out.
Median incomes are measured as annual household income. Not monthly.
Poor clueless bastard.

It's kinda like being the world's second tallest midget.
About 38,000 a month. Above the national average for black districts is what I meant by being akin to a tall midget.

What is 38,000 a month? If that's your district's median income, that's about a third less than Cumming's district.

Every district has elite democrats and the very poor.. the question is why do blacks end up in such terrible condition in towns run by democrats... why?

He never brought up race you did lol
Every black neighborhood in America crying of racial oppression is only run by democrats.. AND TRUMP IS ASKING WHY!??
He did bring up race. By targeting a predominately black district with a vile attack. Just as you are, dope.
He is hearing blacks cry if racial oppression deliver to them by democrats.. he said I hear you. Shedding Light to the cries of racial oppression is a positive
He is hearing blacks cry if racial oppression deliver to them by democrats.. he said I hear you. Shedding Light to the cries of racial oppression is a positive

No....he's saying blacks aren't human and are a problem that needs to be managed.
Quote? Lol oops.. but sounds like you are projecting.. I thought you democrats changed? Lol guess not
Quote?

You said it yourself.
My quote is trumps quote lol are you that desperate? Hah

He did bring up race. By targeting a predominately black district with a vile attack. Just as you are, dope.

No....he's saying blacks aren't human and are a problem that needs to be managed.
Quote? Lol oops.. but sounds like you are projecting.. I thought you democrats changed? Lol guess not
Quote?

You said it yourself.
Gotta keep fighting their BS with facts
Why is this district one of the most unlivable?

Poor clueless bastard.

Clueless because I am unable to read your addled mind?

Quote?

You said it yourself.

But again you are ignore the struggling black part which is what trump is talking about... why don’t there lives matter to you?

Wow....so Trump is talking about blacks in his vile attack then?

No I am.. he didn’t bring up race

Dope.

Quote?

You said it yourself.
It's not.

Poor clueless bastard.

And so much more. Are you black?

Quote?

You said it yourself.

But again you are ignore the struggling black part which is what trump is talking about... why don’t there lives matter to you?

Dope.
Why is this part of this district so unlivable ??

Poor clueless bastard.

Hmm... Are you embarrased by your district?

Quote?

You said it yourself.
It's not.
Lol of course it is.. 441 murders they won’t be living there

Quote?

You said it yourself.

Dope.
You're referencing the part of the district Trump did? The black part where no humans would live?

Poor clueless bastard.

You still have no idea. I do not live in a cpongressional district and you're an idiot.

Poor clueless bastard.

You still have no idea. I do not live in a cpongressional district and you're an idiot.
LOL...
How would I possibly know that? You said your district was no secret.

Poor clueless bastard.

LOL...
If you were a little less dull and a bit more observant you would not be so befuddled. Trust me.

Quote?

You said it yourself.

Dope.
You're referencing the part of the district Trump did? The black part where no humans would live?
Yes we seen the pics.. why is it so unlivable? What is Cummings doing??? Well what are democrats doing? Camden, Chicago, Detroit, Oakland, San Francisco , Boston, New York, Baltimore,, what’s up? Do you need republicans to take over for your failures? Lol

LOL...
If you were a little less dull and a bit more observant you would not be so befuddled. Trust me.
I don't do background checks on posters. I'm on a phone. I don't see your sig or profile.

You could just engage in the conversation instead of being a prick.

Quote?

You said it yourself.

Dope.
Yes we seen the pics.. why is it so unlivable? What is Cummings doing??? Well what are democrats doing? Camden, Chicago, Detroit, Oakland, San Francisco , Boston, New York, Baltimore,, what’s up? Do you need republicans to take over for your failures? Lol

The pics?
Oh...the ones of the blacks. The non- humans that make it unlivable.

You are hopelessly lost, dude.

LOL...
I don't do background checks on posters. I'm on a phone. I don't see your sig or profile.

You could just engage in the conversation instead of being a prick.
As I said, poor clueless bastard.

Forum List

Back