Trump slams Cummings: "a brutal bully, most dangerous district in the US, dangerous & filthy place!"

Trump sure is firing on the people of color and their "homes" lately. Is this a pattern?
he never ''fired'' on?
Red Hen
Stormy
Avenatti
Comey
etc
all WHITE people
you see, you people are so full of shit and racist
you eat/sleep/shit/dream/etc RACE!!!!!!!!!!! making your brains warped
it's like the IDIOCY of white cops shoot blacks because they are -----------------black!
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah
bullshit
You wish. I'm beginning to wonder if there's a pattern here, though.
those AREN'T white people???!!!!!
hahahahahhahaha
Recent. Focus.

Elijah Cummings … Baltimore district is FAR WORSE and more dangerous. His district is considered the Worst in the USA

I don't doubt it.

Somewhere by Gay Street and Fayette Street or something like that. One of the strip clubs downtown by the central precinct police station. They "out" a guy as a faggot if he doesn't patronize the girls. Politicians from D.C. and NSA employees from Fort Meade caught with their pants down and everything.

"i raise up my voice not so i can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard!" - Rep Cummings' classy response to Trump

Trump sure is firing on the people of color and their "homes" lately. Is this a pattern?
he never ''fired'' on?
Red Hen
Stormy
Avenatti
Comey
etc
all WHITE people
you see, you people are so full of shit and racist
you eat/sleep/shit/dream/etc RACE!!!!!!!!!!! making your brains warped
it's like the IDIOCY of white cops shoot blacks because they are -----------------black!
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah
bullshit
You wish. I'm beginning to wonder if there's a pattern here, though.
those AREN'T white people???!!!!!
hahahahahhahaha
Recent. Focus.
...you surely are a good person--not seeing ''color'' in people

2B3CE5F8-EC84-448F-82D5-CE51E531BFAB.jpeg

It is sad that our President is unable to engage in civil political discussion of issues and grievances

All he has in his arsenal are personal attacks and attacks on the politicians region.

Schoolyard bully only capable of taunts and insults

He's dealing quite well with issues and grievances. Endless repetitive political discussion is why nothing gets done.

The problem with the Republicans is that they have been too civil with the Democrat mob. They should eject that failed MO and go for the carotid at every opportunity.
Our President is a disgusting individual

If you have problems with another politician ......Deal with HIM
Don’t attack his district
Don’t call it rat infested with no evidence to support it
Don’t say no human would want to live in Baltimore

Whether they voted for you or not, these are AMERICAN citizens and you represent them just like you represent the guy in the MAGA hat

Once again, our President reveals his racist side

Black representative, black constituents
They must be subhuman and live in rat infested hovels

this is the full statement:

"Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men & women of Border Patrol about conditions at the Southern Border, when actually his Baltimore district is FAR WORSE and more dangerous. His district is considered the Worst in the USA

As proven last week during a Congressional tour, the Border is clean, efficient & well run, just very crowded. Cumming District is a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess. If he spent more time in Baltimore, maybe he could help clean up this very dangerous & filthy place

Why is so much money sent to the Elijah Cummings district when it is considered the worst run and most dangerous anywhere in the United States. No human being would want to live there. Where is all this money going? How much is stolen? Investigate this corrupt mess immediately!"

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter
Trump slams Cummings as a 'brutal bully,' claims Baltimore district 'far worse' than southern border

Chalk up one more notch in his foul and forked tongue - character assassinations is his only way to feel for a moment he is better than anyone else. He's good at lying to himself, of course most rational people who listen to him know better.

this is the full statement:

"Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men & women of Border Patrol about conditions at the Southern Border, when actually his Baltimore district is FAR WORSE and more dangerous. His district is considered the Worst in the USA

As proven last week during a Congressional tour, the Border is clean, efficient & well run, just very crowded. Cumming District is a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess. If he spent more time in Baltimore, maybe he could help clean up this very dangerous & filthy place

Why is so much money sent to the Elijah Cummings district when it is considered the worst run and most dangerous anywhere in the United States. No human being would want to live there. Where is all this money going? How much is stolen? Investigate this corrupt mess immediately!"

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter
Trump slams Cummings as a 'brutal bully,' claims Baltimore district 'far worse' than southern border

Being intimately familiar with Baltimore I can tell you President Trump is 100% correct. This is not a partisan opinion. Just as many Democrats, if not more, are disgusted with the conditions in Baltimore. Leadership has failed the city of Baltimore.

A U.S. President holding Democrats accountable for the shit hole condition of their districts OH THE HUMANITY. This is what happens when you have the media in your pocket ignoring and spinning instead of reporting. Then along comes a president with balls and he destroys their narrative.

Sorry, but Trump is 100% correct on this and the Democrats that live and/or work in Baltimore will agree.

YES YES YES
finally a WHITE ''politician'' with GUTS !!!
telling the jackass black RACISTS how it is!!
TRUMP = I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back