Trump slams Cummings: "a brutal bully, most dangerous district in the US, dangerous & filthy place!"

this is the full statement:

"Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men & women of Border Patrol about conditions at the Southern Border, when actually his Baltimore district is FAR WORSE and more dangerous. His district is considered the Worst in the USA

As proven last week during a Congressional tour, the Border is clean, efficient & well run, just very crowded. Cumming District is a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess. If he spent more time in Baltimore, maybe he could help clean up this very dangerous & filthy place

Why is so much money sent to the Elijah Cummings district when it is considered the worst run and most dangerous anywhere in the United States. No human being would want to live there. Where is all this money going? How much is stolen? Investigate this corrupt mess immediately!"

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter
Trump slams Cummings as a 'brutal bully,' claims Baltimore district 'far worse' than southern border
Cummings has been under congressional investigation in the past ethics violation as I recall.

It is sad that our President is unable to engage in civil political discussion of issues and grievances..........

LOL!!! Hypocrite!

For more than two years your side has thrown every vile sick twisted comment at Trump that you could dream up. This sick pig Cummings said before the inauguration that he does not recognize Trump as being president. And you have the nerve to post that sniveling whining comment? Go eat a bowl of dicks you moron.

kennedyiiijoe_101217gn_lead.jpg

Rep.Joseph Kennedy III:
“The entire system is broken, rotten and rife with abuse,” he tweeted.

When is he going back to his Massachusetts hell hole to solve its problems before daring to criticize the Trump administration?

I was in Southeastern Massachusetts earlier this week.

The state IS broken. The roads are in total disrepair. Millions are being squandered on "commuter rail" that has been in the planning stages for decades but nary a single rail laid. Public housing is decrepit at best. Crime is rampant. All-in-all, kinda normal for that dank corner of America.

Kennedy is doing nothing, nada, zip, buggerall to help clean up any of it.

But, populated by fully indoctrinated Democrats, he'll be re-elected as long as he lives. Fortunately family statistics suggest that won't be intolerably long but surely something worse will one day replace him.

this is the full statement:

"Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men & women of Border Patrol about conditions at the Southern Border, when actually his Baltimore district is FAR WORSE and more dangerous. His district is considered the Worst in the USA

As proven last week during a Congressional tour, the Border is clean, efficient & well run, just very crowded. Cumming District is a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess. If he spent more time in Baltimore, maybe he could help clean up this very dangerous & filthy place

Why is so much money sent to the Elijah Cummings district when it is considered the worst run and most dangerous anywhere in the United States. No human being would want to live there. Where is all this money going? How much is stolen? Investigate this corrupt mess immediately!"

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter
Trump slams Cummings as a 'brutal bully,' claims Baltimore district 'far worse' than southern border
Should someone tell idiotboy that he is the President of Baltimore?

"
I was proud to serve in the House with @RepCummings for many years. He is, above all, a man who serves his constituents and his country with honor and integrity. Donald Trump, on the other hand, is just a racist who lives in the White House." - 2020 candidate Jay Inslee

kennedyiiijoe_101217gn_lead.jpg

Rep.Joseph Kennedy III:
“The entire system is broken, rotten and rife with abuse,” he tweeted.

When is he going back to his Massachusetts hell hole to solve its problems before daring to criticize the Trump administration?

I was in Southeastern Massachusetts earlier this week.

The state IS broken. The roads are in total disrepair. Millions are being squandered on "commuter rail" that has been in the planning stages for decades but nary a single rail laid. Public housing is decrepit at best. Crime is rampant. All-in-all, kinda normal for that dank corner of America.

Kennedy is doing nothing, nada, zip, buggerall to help clean up any of it.

But, populated by fully indoctrinated Democrats, he'll be re-elected as long as he lives. Fortunately family statistics suggest that won't be intolerably long but surely something worse will one day replace him.
Massachusetts elected a Democrat in prison once. They're hardcore, alright. I don't understand, though, why everyone seems to think we elect Representative to the the United States Congress to fix our problems at home. Those are state and local issues. Yes, we want them to vote on federal legislation that benefits us as a state, but at least I don't expect my US Rep to fix my town.

What's the reason for today's temper tantrum?

/—-/ You Libs should all move to Baltimore to show your support.

I had to Google the guy just to find out who he was. I'm not the slightest bit interested in his politics or where he lives. What matters is why the President is all over him.

/——-/ You don’t care but you Googled him anyway, and you want to know why Trump is criticizing him but you don’t care anything about where Cummins lives or what his politics are. Got it.

Trump sure is firing on the people of color and their "homes" lately. Is this a pattern?
he never ''fired'' on?
Red Hen
Stormy
Avenatti
Comey
etc
all WHITE people
you see, you people are so full of shit and racist
you eat/sleep/shit/dream/etc RACE!!!!!!!!!!! making your brains warped
it's like the IDIOCY of white cops shoot blacks because they are -----------------black!
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah
bullshit
You wish. I'm beginning to wonder if there's a pattern here, though.
those AREN'T white people???!!!!!
hahahahahhahaha

What's the reason for today's temper tantrum?

/—-/ You Libs should all move to Baltimore to show your support.

I had to Google the guy just to find out who he was. I'm not the slightest bit interested in his politics or where he lives. What matters is why the President is all over him.

/——-/ You don’t care but you Googled him anyway, and you want to know why Trump is criticizing him but you don’t care anything about where Cummins lives or what his politics are. Got it.

Forget it, Cellblock. It's too complex for you.

Forum List

Back