Trump slams Cummings: "a brutal bully, most dangerous district in the US, dangerous & filthy place!"

What Rep. Cummings said was certainly not in any way deserving of the President's comments. I challenge you folks to actually listen to the one minute "rant" that Cummings gave. He is defending America's ability to do better.

Cummings is a reprobate racist anti American hater. No thanks.

Yeah, feel free to voice your opinion on this without listening to what Cummings had to say. Shows your quality.

I've listened to him spew racist vitriol for years. I will not listen to his foul hate for this country .

I don't get why the president of all Americans complains and insults those Americans that don't like his brand. Have we had any other president that could not handle his opponents complaints with out personal insults?

I don't get why the president of all Americans complains and insults those Americans that don't like his brand. Have we had any other president that could not handle his opponents complaints with out personal insults?
I personally wish Trump didn't insult people about 80% of the time that he does.

I'll take an obnoxious POTUS that MAGA over a polite POTUS that wasn't to run America into the ground any day.

To identify those wanting to run America into the ground, you have to go no further to see their reaction to a Southern border wall.. Democrats know it will work. Republicans know it will work... Everyone with a double digit IQ knows it will work... if you oppose it, you're either stupid or you want illegals to flood the borders and make America weaker.

Donald Trump kicked off his weekend with a stinging attack on Elijah Cummings, the Democratic chair of the House oversight committee, who is a prominent critic of the president on immigration policy, the Mueller report and more.

President Donald Trump early Saturday lashed out at Elijah Cummings, calling the Democratic lawmaker a “brutal bully” on the border issue and criticizing his Baltimore district as “disgusting” and where “no human being would want to live.

images617.jpg

Surprised Trump did not tell him to go back to Africa

Donald Trump kicked off his weekend with a stinging attack on Elijah Cummings, the Democratic chair of the House oversight committee, who is a prominent critic of the president on immigration policy, the Mueller report and more.

President Donald Trump early Saturday lashed out at Elijah Cummings, calling the Democratic lawmaker a “brutal bully” on the border issue and criticizing his Baltimore district as “disgusting” and where “no human being would want to live.

View attachment 271340
Trump does love those minority districts

View attachment 271340
"What have you got to lose," huh?

View attachment 271340

When in reality, they only had jobs to gain.

I personally wish Trump didn't insult people about 80% of the time that he does.

I'll take an obnoxious POTUS that MAGA over a polite POTUS that wasn't to run America into the ground any day.

To identify those wanting to run America into the ground, you have to go no further to see their reaction to a Southern border wall.. Democrats know it will work. Republicans know it will work... Everyone with a double digit IQ knows it will work... if you oppose it, you're either stupid or you want illegals to flood the borders and make America weaker.
Won’t work

View attachment 271340
A lot of resources have gone into districts like Cummings. What we get back is not what goes in. And there are people who like it the way it is. I do much want to see poverty reduced. It can not be without changes made.

Rep, Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men & women of Border Patrol about conditions at the Southern Border, when actually his Baltimore district is FAR WORSE and more dangerous. His district is considered the Worst in the USA......
Donald J. Trump on Twitter

FACTS...
Baltimore Is America's Most Dangerous City, Analysis Finds
A review of 2017 crime data ranks the most dangerous big cities in America. See how Baltimore fared

Baltimore Is America's Most Dangerous City, Analysis Finds

Forum List

Back