Trump slams sick cnn guest who said he has radicalized people than isis

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump Slams ‘Sick’ CNN Guest Who Said He Has ‘Radicalized More People Than ISIS’

President Trump has slammed a CNN panelist who declared Monday that the President has ‘radicalized more people than ISIS.’

Appearing on a CNN broadcast anchored by Jake Tapper, GQ magazine correspondent Julia Ioffe claimed “I think this president, one of the things that he really launched his presidential run on is talking about Islamic radicalization. And this president has radicalized so many more people than ISIS ever did. I mean, the way he talks, the way he — the way he –.”

You are a sick idiot to think this because it's you assholes we keep seeing who have done this, your mental illnesses are so severe you must blame everyone Trump included for your own actions, thoughts, and attitude you all are rather sickening.

Those in love with CNN are your same idiots who love Obama, Clinton, are your ANTIFAS . that's where all the moron go for their truth bibles, now going there in general kind of swings a different note.

You have no reason to suspect his political persuasion. Lawyers will try anything to get their clients off. It is called their job.

The majority are dems.
And of course they will,and you can bet it was the lawyer who suggested it.
I had no idea there were so many clairvoyant folks on USMB.

You have no reason to suspect his political persuasion. Lawyers will try anything to get their clients off. It is called their job.

The majority are dems.
And of course they will,and you can bet it was the lawyer who suggested it.
I had no idea there were so many clairvoyant folks on USMB.

It's called a reasonable deduction based on facts.

This is why I can't believe some people take this news organization seriously. This is the same woman who was fired from politico because she tweeted about Trump screwing his daughter. Why would they give this crack-pot a "soap box" to spew this inane BullShit?

Trump Slams ‘Sick’ CNN Guest Who Said He Has ‘Radicalized More People Than ISIS’

President Trump has slammed a CNN panelist who declared Monday that the President has ‘radicalized more people than ISIS.’

Appearing on a CNN broadcast anchored by Jake Tapper, GQ magazine correspondent Julia Ioffe claimed “I think this president, one of the things that he really launched his presidential run on is talking about Islamic radicalization. And this president has radicalized so many more people than ISIS ever did. I mean, the way he talks, the way he — the way he –.”

You are a sick idiot to think this because it's you assholes we keep seeing who have done this, your mental illnesses are so severe you must blame everyone Trump included for your own actions, thoughts, and attitude you all are rather sickening.

Those in love with CNN are your same idiots who love Obama, Clinton, are your ANTIFAS . that's where all the moron go for their truth bibles, now going there in general kind of swings a different note.

Well, Trump has RADICALIZED politics in America.

Most folk haven't bothered to pay attention to the fact.

Trump = the Khalid Sheikh Mohammed of American politics.

~63 million wanted change; they got.

You know Caddo, I always thought that whole liberal "NPC" meme was funny but just nonsense. I've now seen you use the term radicalized in multiple threads this morning after that dummy on CNN used it last night. Are you... Are you an NPC getting your talking points from that trash network?!?

You know Caddo, I always thought that whole liberal "NPC" meme was funny but just nonsense. I've now seen you use the term radicalized in multiple threads this morning after that dummy on CNN used it last night. Are you... Are you an NPC getting your talking points from that trash network?!?

I actually posted a FOX News link earlier but I haven't hit CNN today, yet.

What was your point?

Forum List

Back