Trump slides in Polls, even among Trump supporters

Trump slides in poll, even among Trump voters

And this was before the Golden Shower revelations. Comrade Trump is in big trouble!
why is it that pollsters only go to heavily dumbcrat areas for their polling? Because then they can post how much liberals hate Trump. If they polled TRUE US citizens, his numbers would be very high.

Liberal News = Fake News.

The Truth About Dan Rather's Deceptive Reporting on George W. Bush
The Truth About Dan Rather’s Deceptive Reporting on George W. Bush
Was this the start of Fake News, or just more obvious of how in the tank, lickspittle, liberal lapdog, media really is.

I want my President - whoever it is - to have high popularity numbers because that most likely means he's doing well and the country is improving.

75%, 80%, 90%, 99%, yay.

Seems to me that celebrating lousy numbers in that area is a sign that the person doesn't want the country doing well, and/or that the person is putting party over country.

yup, jimma, 'Trump slides in poll, even among Trump voters Most presidents-elect ride Inauguration Day with higher poll numbers than Donald Trump, who is sliding even before he being sworn in. A new Quinnipiac poll shows majorities of Americans don't think he will govern well. Joan Walsh and Charlie Sykes join Lawrence.'

It's fun watching Kelleyanne Conway defend the indefensible.

The 'fake news' is that people are saying Trump is popular. He is the most disliked President at this stage in his president-elect status in a long time.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
MSNBC? Seriously? :laugh:

You people never learn. Remember when they had Hillary winning? lol

Trump isn't even POTUS yet so polls mean nothing.

Well. Polls mean nothing anyway as Hillary learned.

And this was before the Golden Shower revelations. Comrade Trump is in big trouble!

/---- Libtards love polls. Here's some:
Majority of Americans Say Trump Can Keep Businesses, Poll Shows ...
https://www.bloomberg.com/.../majority-of-americans-say-trump-can-keep-businesses...
Dec 7, 2016 - Two-thirds of U.S. adults think Donald Trump needs to choose between being ... Majority of Americans Say Trump Can Keep Businesses, Poll Shows ... But that's still well below President Barack Obama's 78 percent favorability in ... “Most Americans don't seem concerned about him changing positions that ...

Poll: 59 percent of voters are optimistic about Trump - POLITICO
www.politico.com/...trump.../poll-59-percent-of-voters-are-optimistic-about-trump-2...
Nov 22, 2016 - A majority of Americans in a new Quinnipiac poll said they were optimistic about Donald Trump's presidency. ... “great,” 32 percent say he will be “good,” 17 percent say “not so good” and 26 percent say “bad.” ... Still, more voters than not think President Trump will act “better” than during ... Show Comments ...

Poll: Half Of Americans Believe Trump Will Do Good Job As President ...
www.npr.org/.../polls-suggest-americans-warming-to-donald-trump-but-with-reservati...
Nov 22, 2016 - And, yet, half of Americans now believe Trump will do a good job as president. ... Another shows that even a majority of Clinton supporters want to "give him a ... Voters don't want leaders to cooperate — except they kind of do.

I want my President - whoever it is - to have high popularity numbers because that most likely means he's doing well and the country is improving.

75%, 80%, 90%, 99%, yay.

Seems to me that celebrating lousy numbers in that area is a sign that the person doesn't want the country doing well, and/or that the person is putting party over country.

I want my President to be NOT an assclown, but if HE IS, I want Americans to be smart enough to recognize it....at least eventually.

/---- Yeah a poll of 899 voters nationwide. Real telling. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
From January 5 - 9, Quinnipiac University surveyed 899 voters nationwide with a margin of error of +/- 3.3 percentage points. Live interviewers call landlines and cell phones.

I want my President - whoever it is - to have high popularity numbers because that most likely means he's doing well and the country is improving. 75%, 80%, 90%, 99%, yay. Seems to me that celebrating lousy numbers in that area is a sign that the person doesn't want the country doing well, and/or that the person is putting party over country..
I want my President to be NOT an assclown, but if HE IS, I want Americans to be smart enough to recognize it....at least eventually.
If my President is an assclown and the country is doing well, I'm happy.

My country is more important than my opinion. I could be wrong.

Forum List

Back