Trump slides in Polls, even among Trump supporters

Lower Income Republicans Voted For Trump And Now They Want Government Healthcare

C2Ej2YeWgAA8QYl.jpg:small

Follow
Pew Research Center @pewresearch

52% of Repubs with family incomes below $30,000 say the federal gov't has a responsibility to ensure health coverage http://pewrsr.ch/2il7Je9

1:34 PM - 13 Jan 2017

I want my President - whoever it is - to have high popularity numbers because that most likely means he's doing well and the country is improving.

75%, 80%, 90%, 99%, yay.

Seems to me that celebrating lousy numbers in that area is a sign that the person doesn't want the country doing well, and/or that the person is putting party over country.
Hi numbers could also mean that the president is pandering and not doing a good job, look at Obama's numbers for proof.

Nice of you though to further de-legitimize Trump as if that will produce your stated objective.

I want my President - whoever it is - to have high popularity numbers because that most likely means he's doing well and the country is improving.

75%, 80%, 90%, 99%, yay.

Seems to me that celebrating lousy numbers in that area is a sign that the person doesn't want the country doing well, and/or that the person is putting party over country.
Hi numbers could also mean that the president is pandering and not doing a good job, look at Obama's numbers for proof.

Nice of you though to further de-legitimize Trump as if that will produce your stated objective.
What is my stated objective, pray tell?

Trump slides in poll, even among Trump voters

And this was before the Golden Shower revelations. Comrade Trump is in big trouble!

Say....!!

Aren't these the same polls that had Ubercunt winning the Electoral College by 100 votes????

yer an idiot

Say...!!

What is the best way to gauge public opinion?

Why can't any of you Trumpsters answer that simple question?

Polls are nothing but an opinion on one date and we have now found that they aren't very accurate and be manipulated by the way a question is asked or asked not at all. I have little faith in them and hopefully our elected leaders ignore them.

I don't like the way Trump is conducting himself through the media but I am willing to wait and see how he handles his position once he gets in office.

And this was before the Golden Shower revelations. Comrade Trump is in big trouble!

Say....!!

Aren't these the same polls that had Ubercunt winning the Electoral College by 100 votes????

yer an idiot

Say...!!

Polls are nothing but an opinion on one date and we have now found that they aren't very accurate and be manipulated by the way a question is asked or asked not at all. I have little faith in them and hopefully our elected leaders ignore them.

I don't like the way Trump is conducting himself through the media but I am willing to wait and see how he handles his position once he gets in office.

How does public opinion prevent you from your own opinion?

Polls are how we gauge public opinion, just because it's not perfect doesn't mean we have some other alternative, so let's not quibble

Polls are how we gauge public opinion, just because it's not perfect doesn't mean we have some other alternative, so let's not quibble

Polls are too often illegitimately used by the DISGUSTING FILTH and dimocrap scum in general NOT to gauge or measure the Public mood but to SHAPE it.

Say....!!

yer an idiot

Say...!!

I don't follow polls, I used to but I learned they are nothing but manipulated propaganda. Just depends on how and who asks the questions.

Say....!!

yer an idiot

Say...!!

I don't follow polls, I used to but I learned they are nothing but manipulated propaganda. Just depends on how and who asks the questions.

Sure sure, 10 different polls ask same thing slightly different ways all get just about same result but you'll still think it's just a coincidence?

Polls are too often illegitimately used by the DISGUSTING FILTH and dimocrap scum in general NOT to gauge or measure the Public mood but to SHAPE it.

lol "illegitimately used" wtf? If you see the questions, you see the answers and understand basic statistics how can someone "illegitimately use"?

Is there some source of "legitimately used" polls that you prefer?

Trump has always acted like a jackass and without Clinton the full spotlight is on him and the "controversies" just keep piling on without any positives, so it's completely reasonable to expect his numbers to slide. This whole "fake polling!" is just excuse to avoid simple fact that yes he's popularity has slid some since election day.

Forum List

Back