Trump slides in Polls, even among Trump supporters

My problem with you is that I didn't see this "Kumbaya" sentiment from you imploring the far righties to "come together" and "give the man in Office a chance" for the sake of the country.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I'm pretty sure I did. As I mentioned, they're part of the reason I voted for Hillary. Between the non-stop stream of goofy conspiracy theories and the talk radio-driven purism that turned people like Jeb and Kasich into "RINO's", I made my opinions pretty clear.

I don't expect the Left to do the Kumbaya thing. But I do think their reaction has been over the top, and if there is a line between sincere, passionate dissent and counter-productive madness, I think they've crossed it.
why do you think the talk shows exist? Are you really that uninformed?
The talk shows exist because they make money. They make money because they have listeners. They have listeners because they reinforce and greatly amplify existing beliefs and exacerbate the simplistic, tribal, us-versus-them instincts that many people have.
and that is different than CNN how? I don't mean TV vs radio.
You appear to be asking me for the difference between conservative talk radio and CNN.

If you really don't see a difference, I'm afraid there's not much I can say.

It would be same difference as conservative talk radio and Fox, by the way.
it is? so you can't explain the difference.

his temperament? Like give me an example. you're just writing words right now.

You voted for Hitlery and you think she deserved to be in there. Someone who calls americans deplorable, racist, homophobic and bigots. With no evidence to suggest any of that is true. Then her crimes against her own country. See it's this kind of thing that I wrestle with with folks like you.
You stand on a soap box and shout he doesn't deserve to be there. Well yeah he does he did everything necessary to win. He got the votes. Now if you challenge the vote, a recount was done.
And dude, it goes on and on with all you libturds. You bunch of fks are never satisfied when you lose.
Well, the name-calling tells me that I'm most likely wasting my time.

Either way, I find it very difficult to believe that you don't know precisely what I'm talking about when I refer to his temperament.

He won, he's in, I'm hoping for the best.
so why are you rambling about his temperament? He isn't in yet.

And the folks he picked for his cabinet, you think he was going to win and then go ask Hitlery who he should put in? Come on man! grow the fk up.
I'm "rambling about his temperament" because you asked me to get specific.

If you don't want specifics, don't ask for them.
you said he didn't deserve to be there you stupid fk.
You asked for my opinion, I provided it, you got upset.

Don't ask for my opinion then.
Nope, you mentioned it in post #38 to cowboy teddie bear.

Meathead, can you please share with us what you consider the best method of gauging public opinion?

I would say the suicide rate.

And to be honest I haven't seen a tangible increase.

I see, so if I don't like Trump...I have to suicide to register on your popular opinion meter.

Hey with the level of drama and hysteria you liberals have created one would expect it.

WRONG answer.

The correct answer is scientific polling. That is still the best gauge of public opinion and Trumpsters need to stop looking like total morons claiming "fake news" over any poll or article they don't happen to like.

Last edited:
....The correct answer is scientific polling. That is still the best gauge of public opinion and Trumpsters need to stop looking like total morons claiming "fake news" over any poll or article they don't happen to like.
Agreed here. Polls can be off, usually within the margin of error as in the last election, but that fact remains properly conducted polls are valid gauges public sentiment.

The Trump administration will have to come to grip with the fact they can't make polls read the way they prefer.

Trump slides in poll, even among Trump voters

And this was before the Golden Shower revelations. Comrade Trump is in big trouble!
Most Trump "supporters" were never Trump supporters. They were Clinton haters. They were "anyone but Hillary".

My dad hates Trump. Always has. But he voted for Trump because he hates Clinton more.

Now that Clinton is gone, that is what you are seeing in these polls. Remember, Trump was always popular with only about 25 percent of Republicans. The rest of us can't stand the piece of shit.

I want my President - whoever it is - to have high popularity numbers because that most likely means he's doing well and the country is improving.

75%, 80%, 90%, 99%, yay.

Seems to me that celebrating lousy numbers in that area is a sign that the person doesn't want the country doing well, and/or that the person is putting party over country.

The GOP is humping Putin's leg cause they helped Trumpinstein win the presidency, and you are talking about "party over country" You have to be kidding!
What does your conspiracy theory have to do with my point, precisely?

It is NOT as conspiracy. Russia aided and assisted Trump to win the WH. Intelligence agencies agree. Rather than go after Russia and slam them with both barrels, the Repubs are on the fence, since they would rather have a Putin loving president. As long as they have a majority they are willing to overlook Russia espionage.

THAT IS THE ULTIMATE PARTY OVER COUNTRY!

Stump will be walking back sanctions when he becomes president and the GOP will let him cause

You didn't answer my question, so I'll ask it in a different way.

Would you, or would you not, like to see Trump and the country do so well that he ends up with high approvals?

Yes or no?

Yes, I would like to see him bring the economy roaring back so that my RE investments once again reach the values of the 2004-2007 period. I really, REALLY try to like his policies and, at times, I feel he is going in the right direction.

As always, the minute I begin to think this guy will be good for America, he makes a seriously stupid statement, an easily debunked lie, or a totally deranged Tweet. Then I am back to square one thinking, we are in YUGE TROUBLE.

Oddly, many or his cabinet appointees are giving opinions that are diametrically opposed to his stated policies. It becomes more confusing each day. His Putin connection is very, very troubling.

If you think you can persuade me to like him, go for it.

I want my President - whoever it is - to have high popularity numbers because that most likely means he's doing well and the country is improving.

75%, 80%, 90%, 99%, yay.

Seems to me that celebrating lousy numbers in that area is a sign that the person doesn't want the country doing well, and/or that the person is putting party over country.

The GOP is humping Putin's leg cause they helped Trumpinstein win the presidency, and you are talking about "party over country" You have to be kidding!

It is NOT as conspiracy. Russia aided and assisted Trump to win the WH. Intelligence agencies agree. Rather than go after Russia and slam them with both barrels, the Repubs are on the fence, since they would rather have a Putin loving president. As long as they have a majority they are willing to overlook Russia espionage.

Stump will be walking back sanctions when he becomes president and the GOP will let him cause

Would you, or would you not, like to see Trump and the country do so well that he ends up with high approvals?

Yes or no?

Yes, I would like to see him bring the economy roaring back so that my RE investments once again reach the values of the 2004-2007 period. I really, REALLY try to like his policies and, at times, I feel he is going in the right direction.

As always, the minute I begin to think this guy will be good for America, he makes a seriously stupid statement, an easily debunked lie, or a totally deranged Tweet. Then I am back to square one thinking, we are in YUGE TROUBLE.

Oddly, many or his cabinet appointees are giving opinions that are diametrically opposed to his stated policies. It becomes more confusing each day. His Putin connection is very, very troubling.

I don't like him, so it would be tough for me to persuade you.

I'm just hoping he does well. I don't mind being proven wrong.

Yes or no?

I don't like him, so it would be tough for me to persuade you.

I'm just hoping he does well. I don't mind being proven wrong.

And I appreciate that position. Like I said, I have really been trying to see a silver lining here and occasionally have come really close. Then when I feel like things will be fine, out he comes with one of his lunatic statements.

If he truly, truly makes "America Great Again", I will be in his corner. But that is still to be seen.

Until Stump calls Putin what he is, a Thug and a Murderer, he will be Putin's b*tch. Oh wait, he can't call Putin a Thug or a Murderer, cause the dossier information will then be released and all the news agencies will confirm:

-the Golden Shower
-the correspondence between Moscow and the Stump campaign during the election
-the Billions of dollars Stump owes to Russian Oligarchs
-the plans that Stump has to place Tillerson in charge of our foreign policy so Russia can reclaim the old Soviet states.

Why is the bar set higher for Trump than for Obama?

WARNING TOTALLY FAKE NEWS.
G20 Ends Abruptly as Obama Calls Putin a Jackass

Obama was humping Putin's leg?
Remember when you buddy Barack said something like- "Have no fear Vlad. I'll have more power after I get re-elected."

Now that, Jimmy boy, is "leg humpin'."

Until Stump calls Putin what he is, a Thug and a Murderer, he will be Putin's b*tch. Oh wait, he can't call Putin a Thug or a Murderer, cause the dossier information will then be released and all the news agencies will confirm:

-the Golden Shower
-the plans that Stump has to place Tillerson in charge of our foreign policy so Russia can reclaim the old Soviet states.

Remember when you buddy Barack said something like- "Have no fear Vlad. I'll have more power after I get re-elected."

Excuse me, whatever it is you THINK they were talking about Obama ACTUALLY smacked Russia into recession with the economic sanctions so hard that Putin mounted a whole campaign to get a lapdog into White House to get out of them

75%, 80%, 90%, 99%, yay.

Yes or no?

No.

GW Bush had 90% approval after 9/11 and promptly lied us into Iraq.

-the Golden Shower

Excuse me, whatever it is you THINK they were talking about Obama ACTUALLY smacked Russia into recession with the economic sanctions so hard that Putin mounted a whole campaign to get a lapdog into White House to get out of them

And one of the biggest corporate beneficiaries if the sanctions are lifted?

Exxon. Yes that Exxon. As in CEO Rex Tillerson nominated for SoS Exxon.

This is all so obvious it's comical.

-the Golden Shower

And one of the biggest corporate beneficiaries if the sanctions are lifted?

Exxon. Yes that Exxon. As in CEO Rex Tillerson nominated for SoS Exxon.

This is all so obvious it's comical.

You gotta be brain dead to miss what us happening. Tillerson enriches his pals at Exxon and Conrade Stump makes sure Putin doesn't spill the beans on the Golden Shower.

Trump slides in poll, even among Trump voters

And this was before the Golden Shower revelations. Comrade Trump is in big trouble!

Even after the revelation in November that the polls are wrong you still posted this.

3258762.jpg

The national polls were right. They called the vote closer than they did in 2012.

You keep telling yourself that next week and when Donald Trump is sworn into office.

I'm pretty sure I did. As I mentioned, they're part of the reason I voted for Hillary. Between the non-stop stream of goofy conspiracy theories and the talk radio-driven purism that turned people like Jeb and Kasich into "RINO's", I made my opinions pretty clear.

I don't expect the Left to do the Kumbaya thing. But I do think their reaction has been over the top, and if there is a line between sincere, passionate dissent and counter-productive madness, I think they've crossed it.
Unfortunately you don't see how silly it is to base your decisions on that. First off, there are many conspiracies and outright lunatics on the left. The left owns most media outlets and talk shows are a tiny minority in comparison with an even tinier percent doing conspiracies.

Bush and Kaisich are establishment boys that are little different than those across the aisle. While that may please you many of us don't believe doing the same thing is going to reveal different results.

BUT what you really are saying is you went partisan in response to what you think was partisan. That's two errors but I'm damn glad you lost.

BUT what you really are saying is you went partisan in response to what you think was partisan.
Is that really the best straw man you can come up with?

Okay, whatever works for ya.
The strawman is all yours. You can't respond to the point because it's accurate. You admitted to voting the opposite of an extremely polarized voice. So what does that make you besides an extremely polarized person.

You become what you hate.

75%, 80%, 90%, 99%, yay.

Yes or no?

No.

GW Bush had 90% approval after 9/11 and promptly lied us into Iraq.

Quit playing arm chair quarterback everyone wanted that war, we wanted to see shit get blown up

BUT what you really are saying is you went partisan in response to what you think was partisan.
Is that really the best straw man you can come up with?

Okay, whatever works for ya.
The strawman is all yours. You can't respond to the point because it's accurate. You admitted to voting the opposite of an extremely polarized voice. So what does that make you besides an extremely polarized person.

You become what you hate.
Yeah, I'm an extreme left winger. Hardcore commie all the way. You got me.

Run with that one.

Forum List

Back