Trump slides in Polls, even among Trump supporters

I want my President - whoever it is - to have high popularity numbers because that most likely means he's doing well and the country is improving.

75%, 80%, 90%, 99%, yay.

Seems to me that celebrating lousy numbers in that area is a sign that the person doesn't want the country doing well, and/or that the person is putting party over country.

Mac,

Much like the video, there is serious questions to Trump's actions so far and the decisions.

Any sane person should be allowed to ask how the CEO of Exxon was made Sec of State when his company was found guilty of directing money in to personal accounts of dictators in Africa, received the highest foreigner award from Russia and has zero experience in the job while working a President with no governmental experience...

Trump's behaviour at that news conference was disgraceful, he had a disagreement with CNN. Obama had plenty with Fox but he never acted like child...

The News CNN reported was valid... Trump and Obama had received the dossier and Trump lied about receiving it... Comney said he personally debriefed.

Trump didn't like it. Lets point out CNN provided caveats and explained this was unsubstantiated but serious enough to bring to the President and President Elects attention.

But the real problem for Trump is... He raged on about the birther issue with Obama for years... He has got one day and he lost it... CNN maybe not a great News station but they aren't bias on this story...
You don't have to work hard to convince me that he shouldn't be in there. But he's in there.

The question is now whether we do what our enemies would love - try to politically cripple our President or worse - or whether we at least admit we're on the same team and sincerely hope for the best.
why shouldn't he be there?

I want my President - whoever it is - to have high popularity numbers because that most likely means he's doing well and the country is improving.

75%, 80%, 90%, 99%, yay.

Seems to me that celebrating lousy numbers in that area is a sign that the person doesn't want the country doing well, and/or that the person is putting party over country.

Mac,

Much like the video, there is serious questions to Trump's actions so far and the decisions.

Any sane person should be allowed to ask how the CEO of Exxon was made Sec of State when his company was found guilty of directing money in to personal accounts of dictators in Africa, received the highest foreigner award from Russia and has zero experience in the job while working a President with no governmental experience...

Trump's behaviour at that news conference was disgraceful, he had a disagreement with CNN. Obama had plenty with Fox but he never acted like child...

The News CNN reported was valid... Trump and Obama had received the dossier and Trump lied about receiving it... Comney said he personally debriefed.

Trump didn't like it. Lets point out CNN provided caveats and explained this was unsubstantiated but serious enough to bring to the President and President Elects attention.

But the real problem for Trump is... He raged on about the birther issue with Obama for years... He has got one day and he lost it... CNN maybe not a great News station but they aren't bias on this story...
You don't have to work hard to convince me that he shouldn't be in there. But he's in there.

The question is now whether we do what our enemies would love - try to politically cripple our President or worse - or whether we at least admit we're on the same team and sincerely hope for the best.
The same reasons argued endlessly during the campaign.

75%, 80%, 90%, 99%, yay.

Mac,

which one for you? give me one.

75%, 80%, 90%, 99%, yay.

Mac,

Aside from several issues, his temperament, which has shown no signs of changing or improving since his win.

Mac,

Aside from several issues, his temperament, which has shown no signs of changing or improving since his win.

Ok, do you want him to be "wuss" like Obama, or a "take no bullshit guy" like Reagan?

Ok, do you want him to be "wuss" like Obama, or a "take no bullshit guy" like Reagan?
Life isn't binary, either/or.

I'd be happy to start with "a normal adult".

What is a "normal" adult?

What would be a "normal" adults reactions to a reporter yelling over everyone in the room like they owned the place after being told no repeatedly?

I would personally think the "normal" adult reaction is to tell them to shut it. Pretty much what Trump did. What do you think he should have done?

75%, 80%, 90%, 99%, yay.

Mac,

Where was this sentiment from you when Con$ were saying Obama was illegitimate because he wasn't even born in America? This was right after he was elected mind you.

Why not just admit that you're in the tank for The Donald. You're our local Bill O'Reilly.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Do you have me confused with someone else? I voted for Hillary, in part because of the very people you describe.

And is there something ambiguous about "you don't have to work hard to convince me that he shouldn't be in there"?
My problem with you is that I didn't see this "Kumbaya" sentiment from you imploring the far righties to "come together" and "give the man in Office a chance" for the sake of the country.

75%, 80%, 90%, 99%, yay.

Mac,

Where was this sentiment from you when Con$ were saying Obama was illegitimate because he wasn't even born in America? This was right after he was elected mind you.

Why not just admit that you're in the tank for The Donald. You're our local Bill O'Reilly.

Do you have me confused with someone else? I voted for Hillary, in part because of the very people you describe.

And is there something ambiguous about "you don't have to work hard to convince me that he shouldn't be in there"?
My problem with you is that I didn't see this "Kumbaya" sentiment from you imploring the far righties to "come together" and "give the man in Office a chance" for the sake of the country.

I'm pretty sure I did. As I mentioned, they're part of the reason I voted for Hillary. Between the non-stop stream of goofy conspiracy theories and the talk radio-driven purism that turned people like Jeb and Kasich into "RINO's", I made my opinions pretty clear.

I don't expect the Left to do the Kumbaya thing. But I do think their reaction has been over the top, and if there is a line between sincere, passionate dissent and counter-productive madness, I think they've crossed it.

Mac,

his temperament? Like give me an example. you're just writing words right now.

You voted for Hitlery and you think she deserved to be in there. Someone who calls americans deplorable, racist, homophobic and bigots. With no evidence to suggest any of that is true. Then her crimes against her own country. See it's this kind of thing that I wrestle with with folks like you.
You stand on a soap box and shout he doesn't deserve to be there. Well yeah he does he did everything necessary to win. He got the votes. Now if you challenge the vote, a recount was done.
And dude, it goes on and on with all you libturds. You bunch of fks are never satisfied when you lose.

BTW, in sports when a team loses, they reorganize and get better talent, coaching or players, for the next season.

Mac,

I'm pretty sure I did. As I mentioned, they're part of the reason I voted for Hillary. Between the non-stop stream of goofy conspiracy theories and the talk radio-driven purism that turned people like Jeb and Kasich into "RINO's", I made my opinions pretty clear.

I don't expect the Left to do the Kumbaya thing. But I do think their reaction has been over the top, and if there is a line between sincere, passionate dissent and counter-productive madness, I think they've crossed it.
why do you think the talk shows exist? Are you really that uninformed?

You voted for Hitlery and you think she deserved to be in there. Someone who calls americans deplorable, racist, homophobic and bigots. With no evidence to suggest any of that is true. Then her crimes against her own country. See it's this kind of thing that I wrestle with with folks like you.
You stand on a soap box and shout he doesn't deserve to be there. Well yeah he does he did everything necessary to win. He got the votes. Now if you challenge the vote, a recount was done.
And dude, it goes on and on with all you libturds. You bunch of fks are never satisfied when you lose.
Well, the name-calling tells me that I'm most likely wasting my time.

Either way, I find it very difficult to believe that you don't know precisely what I'm talking about when I refer to his temperament.

He won, he's in, I'm hoping for the best.

Either way, I find it very difficult to believe that you don't know precisely what I'm talking about when I refer to his temperament.

so why are you rambling about his temperament? He isn't in yet.

And the folks he picked for his cabinet, you think he was going to win and then go ask Hitlery who he should put in? Come on man! grow the fk up.

The talk shows exist because they make money. They make money because they have listeners. They have listeners because they reinforce and greatly amplify existing beliefs and exacerbate the simplistic, tribal, us-versus-them instincts that many people have.

And the folks he picked for his cabinet, you think he was going to win and then go ask Hitlery who he should put in? Come on man! grow the fk up.
I'm "rambling about his temperament" because you asked me to get specific.

If you don't want specifics, don't ask for them.

The talk shows exist because they make money. They make money because they have listeners. They have listeners because they reinforce and greatly amplify existing beliefs and exacerbate the simplistic, tribal, us-versus-them instincts that many people have.
and that is different than CNN how? I don't mean TV vs radio.

I'm "rambling about his temperament" because you asked me to get specific.

If you don't want specifics, don't ask for them.
you said he didn't deserve to be there you stupid fk.

and that is different than CNN how? I don't mean TV vs radio.
You appear to be asking me for the difference between conservative talk radio and CNN.

If you really don't see a difference, I'm afraid there's not much I can say.

It would be same difference as conservative talk radio and Fox, by the way.

Forum List

Back