Trump slides in Polls, even among Trump supporters

I want my President - whoever it is - to have high popularity numbers because that most likely means he's doing well and the country is improving. 75%, 80%, 90%, 99%, yay. Seems to me that celebrating lousy numbers in that area is a sign that the person doesn't want the country doing well, and/or that the person is putting party over country..
I want my President to be NOT an assclown, but if HE IS, I want Americans to be smart enough to recognize it....at least eventually.
If my President is an assclown and the country is doing well, I'm happy.

My country is more important than my opinion. I could be wrong.

Country is doing fine, assclown is simply being recognized for what he is. Stop the back-bending rationalizations.

I want my President - whoever it is - to have high popularity numbers because that most likely means he's doing well and the country is improving. 75%, 80%, 90%, 99%, yay. Seems to me that celebrating lousy numbers in that area is a sign that the person doesn't want the country doing well, and/or that the person is putting party over country..
I want my President to be NOT an assclown, but if HE IS, I want Americans to be smart enough to recognize it....at least eventually.
If my President is an assclown and the country is doing well, I'm happy. My country is more important than my opinion. I could be wrong..
Country is doing fine, assclown is simply being recognized for what he is. Stop the back-bending rationalizations.
Oh, there are plenty of people across the ideological spectrum who see room for improvement.

I'll keep hoping for the best, and I'll cheer every win, even if I didn't vote for the guy.

If my President is an assclown and the country is doing well, I'm happy. My country is more important than my opinion. I could be wrong..
Oh, there are plenty of people across the ideological spectrum who see room for improvement.

I'll keep hoping for the best, and I'll cheer every win, even if I didn't vote for the guy.

I too hope I'm completely wrong and Trump will be a benefit to America beyond an educational value of learning the hard way the kind of characters not to elect.

I just don't think I'm completely wrong at this point.

I want my President - whoever it is - to have high popularity numbers because that most likely means he's doing well and the country is improving.

75%, 80%, 90%, 99%, yay.

Seems to me that celebrating lousy numbers in that area is a sign that the person doesn't want the country doing well, and/or that the person is putting party over country.

Yeah, you'd rather have a crook and a douche bag like HIllary. Live with it, asshole.

I want my President - whoever it is - to have high popularity numbers because that most likely means he's doing well and the country is improving.

75%, 80%, 90%, 99%, yay.

Seems to me that celebrating lousy numbers in that area is a sign that the person doesn't want the country doing well, and/or that the person is putting party over country.

Well it didn't happen Obama is still around.

I too hope I'm completely wrong and Trump will be a benefit to America beyond an educational value of learning the hard way the kind of characters not to elect.

I just don't think I'm completely wrong at this point.
He is your president, get over it.

75%, 80%, 90%, 99%, yay.

Mac,

Much like the video, there is serious questions to Trump's actions so far and the decisions.

Any sane person should be allowed to ask how the CEO of Exxon was made Sec of State when his company was found guilty of directing money in to personal accounts of dictators in Africa, received the highest foreigner award from Russia and has zero experience in the job while working a President with no governmental experience...

Trump's behaviour at that news conference was disgraceful, he had a disagreement with CNN. Obama had plenty with Fox but he never acted like child...

The News CNN reported was valid... Trump and Obama had received the dossier and Trump lied about receiving it... Comney said he personally debriefed.

Trump didn't like it. Lets point out CNN provided caveats and explained this was unsubstantiated but serious enough to bring to the President and President Elects attention.

But the real problem for Trump is... He raged on about the birther issue with Obama for years... He has got one day and he lost it... CNN maybe not a great News station but they aren't bias on this story...

Trump slides in poll, even among Trump voters

And this was before the Golden Shower revelations. Comrade Trump is in big trouble!
same polls that said he wouldn't win?

giphy.gif

yup, jimma, 'Trump slides in poll, even among Trump voters Most presidents-elect ride Inauguration Day with higher poll numbers than Donald Trump, who is sliding even before he being sworn in. A new Quinnipiac poll shows majorities of Americans don't think he will govern well. Joan Walsh and Charlie Sykes join Lawrence.'

It's fun watching Kelleyanne Conway defend the indefensible.

Trump slides in poll, even among Trump voters

The 'fake news' is that people are saying Trump is popular. He is the most disliked President at this stage in his president-elect status in a long time.
same polls that said he wouldn't win?

giphy.gif

75%, 80%, 90%, 99%, yay.

Mac,

Much like the video, there is serious questions to Trump's actions so far and the decisions.

Any sane person should be allowed to ask how the CEO of Exxon was made Sec of State when his company was found guilty of directing money in to personal accounts of dictators in Africa, received the highest foreigner award from Russia and has zero experience in the job while working a President with no governmental experience...

Trump's behaviour at that news conference was disgraceful, he had a disagreement with CNN. Obama had plenty with Fox but he never acted like child...

The News CNN reported was valid... Trump and Obama had received the dossier and Trump lied about receiving it... Comney said he personally debriefed.

Trump didn't like it. Lets point out CNN provided caveats and explained this was unsubstantiated but serious enough to bring to the President and President Elects attention.

But the real problem for Trump is... He raged on about the birther issue with Obama for years... He has got one day and he lost it... CNN maybe not a great News station but they aren't bias on this story...
You don't have to work hard to convince me that he shouldn't be in there. But he's in there.

The question is now whether we do what our enemies would love - try to politically cripple our President or worse - or whether we at least admit we're on the same team and sincerely hope for the best.

75%, 80%, 90%, 99%, yay.

Mac,

You don't have to work hard to convince me that he shouldn't be in there. But he's in there.

The question is now whether we do what our enemies would love - try to politically cripple our President or worse - or whether we at least admit we're on the same team and sincerely hope for the best.
Where was this sentiment from you when Con$ were saying Obama was illegitimate because he wasn't even born in America? This was right after he was elected mind you.

Why not just admit that you're in the tank for The Donald. You're our local Bill O'Reilly.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

75%, 80%, 90%, 99%, yay.

Mac,

Where was this sentiment from you when Con$ were saying Obama was illegitimate because he wasn't even born in America? This was right after he was elected mind you.

Why not just admit that you're in the tank for The Donald. You're our local Bill O'Reilly.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Do you have me confused with someone else? I voted for Hillary, in part because of the very people you describe.

And is there something ambiguous about "you don't have to work hard to convince me that he shouldn't be in there"?

Forum List

Back