Trump Slowly Giving the UN the Boot

...? Wtf?
Do you read what you post?
You said that there are many nations that require UN oversight (babysitting)..list them.

I read what I post, you are obviously mixing some shit up.
To what extent must you embarrass yourself.
Which nations do you believe need the UN?

Seriously? How about ADDRESSING WHAT YOU QUOTE, instead of crazy leaps into tangents.
You stated that many nations need the UN...
List them.

MORON, in how many ways do I need to explain to you that I did not say that?

You said that there are many nations that require UN oversight (babysitting)..list them.

I read what I post, you are obviously mixing some shit up.
To what extent must you embarrass yourself.
Which nations do you believe need the UN?

Seriously? How about ADDRESSING WHAT YOU QUOTE, instead of crazy leaps into tangents.
You stated that many nations need the UN...
List them.

MORON, in how many ways do I need to explain to you that I did not say that?
You’re right...I apologize.
It was John Law.

I asked you which nations need a babysitter.

...? Wtf?

I read what I post, I never said that and you are obviously mixing some shit up.

If you have an ACTUAL reply to what you quote, then go ahead.
Too bad I’m on my iPhone where the Post numbers don’t display.
And you’re full of shit because that’s what you stated.

What a hypocrite using an Iphone made in China!
Software and Hardware developed in US by truly qualified engineers from around the world as opposed to all the other Smart Devices developed by cheap Indian hacks.
But we’ve had this discussion already.

...? Wtf?

I read what I post, I never said that and you are obviously mixing some shit up.

Software and Hardware developed in US by truly qualified engineers from around the world as opposed to all the other Smart Devices developed by cheap Indian hacks.

Made in CHINA.

You are a fraud and a hypocrite

You cannot hide from it.

Made in CHINA.

You cannot hide from it.
Assembled in China.
But you already knew that.
Assemble in US, Japan or Germany and I’ll still buy it.

Made in CHINA.

You cannot hide from it.
Assembled in China.

Yes, I did know that, that is how I know you are a fraud. you do not walk the walk, you are all talk

Made in CHINA.

You cannot hide from it.
Assembled in China.

Yes, I did know that, that is how I know you are a fraud. you do not walk the walk, you are all talk
You have inspired me to drop feedback at Apple to assemble in US.
I would much prefer for Americans to make tha money.

Made in CHINA.

You cannot hide from it.
Assembled in China.

let me know when they shift production.

But I would not hold my breath if I were you.

Made in CHINA.

You cannot hide from it.
Assembled in China.

let me know when they shift production.

But I would not hold my breath if I were you.
I am disappointed with Apple.
Their products would sell just as well.

Faster please.
File this under ‘Trump hates Jews’

The United States and Israel officially quit the U.N.’s educational, scientific and cultural agency at the stroke of midnight, the culmination of a process triggered more than a year ago amid concerns that the organization fosters anti-Israel bias.

The withdrawal is mainly procedural yet serves a new blow to UNESCO, co-founded by the U.S. after World War II to foster peace.

The Trump administration filed its notice to withdraw in October 2017 and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu followed suit.

The Paris-based organization has been denounced by its critics as a crucible for anti-Israel bias: blasted for criticizing Israel’s occupation of east Jerusalem, naming ancient Jewish sites as Palestinian heritage sites and granting full membership to Palestine in 2011.

Israeli U.N. envoy Danny Danon said Tuesday that his country “will not be a member of an organization whose goal is to deliberately act against us, and that has become a tool manipulated by Israel’s enemies.”

US, Israel exit UN cultural agency, claiming bias
Don't worry, we will correct this when we have a grown-up in the White House again.
the UN is useless
Rwanda
Balkans
Arab-Israeli wars
etc etc
they took UN soldiers hostages !!!!!! and chained them!!! hahahahhaha
Bosnian Serb forces on Friday (26 May) chained three unarmed UN
military observers to a bombed ammunition dump to ward off further
NATO attacks.
they MURDERED 10 UN soldiers in Rwanda!!!--the UN did NOTHING
Nasser BOOTED them out !!
PAPER TIGER!!

19 May 1967 – UN peacekeeping force to leave Sinai - BICOM
Rwandan convicted of killing Belgian peacekeepers | Reuters
Bosnia - UN Observers & Soldiers As Serb Hostages | AP Archive
70f6943856ee7cc653a1950c0bf986fc_THUMBNAIL_7.jpg

Last edited:
The UN has kept Armageddon from occurring more than a few times in the last 70 years.. Only fools would want to see it go away or for the US to walk away from it.
you need to learn some history
there has always been and always will be wars/genocide/etc
the Arab-Israeli wars went on for decades--and there is still crap going on

the UN has not done any such thing
please provide examples of the UN SAVING the world from DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and '''more than a few''' examples--per your post

The UN has kept Armageddon from occurring more than a few times in the last 70 years.. Only fools would want to see it go away or for the US to walk away from it. As can be seen on this thread, there are many fools.
Oh
My
God

We have a Most Clueless Post of 2019 nominee already.
Do you even know what the UN does or what its function is? Seriously..
What did the UN do during the Cuban missile crisis? Genocides in Cambodia, Sudan, Rwanda, Malaysia, North Korea, etc etc?

Give us one specific time in history where the UN stopped something.
You mean like its peacekeeping forces it has all over the world. How about the critical role the UN played in mashalling the world during the Korean war and the first gulf war. The UN keeps nations talking. During the cold war the UN was critical in keeping the US and the Soviet Union communicating even in the worst of times.
Korea was a civil war--NO Armageddon happening there-my dad fought in Korea
.....they should've just let the Koreas fight among themselves--so what if Russia helped NK--look at what happened to the USSR!!!

there is no evidence there would've been ARMAGEDDON if there wasn't a UN

Faster please.
File this under ‘Trump hates Jews’

The United States and Israel officially quit the U.N.’s educational, scientific and cultural agency at the stroke of midnight, the culmination of a process triggered more than a year ago amid concerns that the organization fosters anti-Israel bias.

The withdrawal is mainly procedural yet serves a new blow to UNESCO, co-founded by the U.S. after World War II to foster peace.

The Trump administration filed its notice to withdraw in October 2017 and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu followed suit.

The Paris-based organization has been denounced by its critics as a crucible for anti-Israel bias: blasted for criticizing Israel’s occupation of east Jerusalem, naming ancient Jewish sites as Palestinian heritage sites and granting full membership to Palestine in 2011.

Israeli U.N. envoy Danny Danon said Tuesday that his country “will not be a member of an organization whose goal is to deliberately act against us, and that has become a tool manipulated by Israel’s enemies.”

US, Israel exit UN cultural agency, claiming bias
Don't worry, we will correct this when we have a grown-up in the White House again.
Yes, Democrats are notoriously anti Semitic.
Bullshit. The right loves the White Nazi Nationalists.
that would be the left likes the nazis--as I've proven many times on USMB

Forum List

Back