Trump Slowly Giving the UN the Boot

As our global influence diminishes .....we need all the help we can get

Trumps America First means...America Alone

Really? Then what difference does it make if we leave? All those cool, powerful Progressive countries like Venezuela, Cuba, Germany and France will pick up the slack, right?

The UN has kept Armageddon from occurring more than a few times in the last 70 years.. Only fools would want to see it go away or for the US to walk away from it. As can be seen on this thread, there are many fools.
Oh
My
God

We have a Most Clueless Post of 2019 nominee already.
Do you even know what the UN does or what its function is? Seriously..
The US bribes the world to behave.
Are you saying the world can’t get along without the US telling it how to behave?
We abandoned the League of Nations. How did that work out for the world?
Your UN can continue to save the world, just do it without our money and not in America.

The UN has kept Armageddon from occurring more than a few times in the last 70 years.. Only fools would want to see it go away or for the US to walk away from it. As can be seen on this thread, there are many fools.
Oh
My
God

What did the UN do during the Cuban missile crisis? Genocides in Cambodia, Sudan, Rwanda, Malaysia, North Korea, etc etc?

Give us one specific time in history where the UN stopped something.
Well that’s kind of stupid don’t you think?

If something got stopped, then it never happened.

How can you prove that the united nations stopped something that never happened?

And the reason it never happened, is because the United Nations stopped it.

Duh!

How about doing some research and finding out what they stopped that never made the news.

I had to do that as a high school assignment years ago. And what I found out is there has been literally hundreds of thousands of negotiations over the years all around the globe that started and ended with the United Nations.

Asked me to remember any of them? I can’t? Because they never made the news. I remembered it for as long as the assignment. How many people here remember all their high school assignments?

The problem with Republicans is they just throw sh!t out there and hope it sticks to the wall.

They don’t do any investigation or research to find out the truth about something.

What they make up or imagine, apparently, is good enough for them.

Oh
My
God

What did the UN do during the Cuban missile crisis? Genocides in Cambodia, Sudan, Rwanda, Malaysia, North Korea, etc etc?

Well that’s kind of stupid don’t you think?

If something got stopped, then it never happened.

How can you prove that the united nations stopped something that never happened?

And the reason it never happened, is because the United Nations stopped it.

Duh!

How about doing some research and finding out what they stopped that never made the news.

I had to do that as a high school assignment years ago. And what I found out is there has been literally hundreds of thousands of negotiations over the years all around the globe that started and ended with the United Nations.

Asked me to remember any of them? I can’t? Because they never made the news. I remembered it for as long as the assignment. How many people here remember all their high school assignments?

Translation: I can't name any because I'm making dis shit up. Now watch my hair catch on fire.

They should kick that useless organization out of NY City.

The buildings they occupy are prime real estate that could be turned into shops, stores and apartments. The city could make a fortune.

Kick the UN to some other country. Let that country babysit the useless fucks.

We certainly did make the right move pulling out of the UN Council On Human Rights, we obviously have no business there at all.

Oh
My
God

You mean like its peacekeeping forces it has all over the world. How about the critical role the UN played in mashalling the world during the Korean war and the first gulf war. The UN keeps nations talking. During the cold war the UN was critical in keeping the US and the Soviet Union communicating even in the worst of times.

Oh
My
God

Are you saying the world can’t get along without the US telling it how to behave?
If the world can’t grow up...fuck it.
Isn't that a cut off my nose to spite my face argument?

Oh
My
God

You mean like its peacekeeping forces it has all over the world. How about how critical the UN was in mashalling the world during the Korean war and the first gulf war. The UN keeps nations talking. During the cold war the UN was critical in keeping the US and the Soviet Union talking even in the worst of times.
You had to go to a university to learn to be that ignorant.

Oh
My
God

You mean like its peacekeeping forces it has all over the world. How about how critical the UN was in mashalling the world during the Korean war and the first gulf war. The UN keeps nations talking. During the cold war the UN was critical in keeping the US and the Soviet Union talking even in the worst of times.
You had to go to a university to learn to be that ignorant.
At least you admit you have no higher education which explains why you do not understand my post or you would never have made that comment. Do you have a GED at least?

Oh
My
God

Nope.
Why should the US tax payer get the bill.
Let the spoiled brats pay us if they need an adult in the room.
Not to mention your condescending view of the Eastern hemisphere.

Nope.
The world contributes to the UN not just the US. The UN is not perfect but to go back to 19th century diplomacy in the 21st century seems like a foolhardy move to me. Reagan thought the same thing until calmer heads prevailed, Republicans talk trash about the UN, but when it came to it, never did much to undermine it.

They should kick that useless organization out of NY City.

The buildings they occupy are prime real estate that could be turned into shops, stores and apartments. The city could make a fortune.

Kick the UN to some other country. Let that country babysit the useless fucks.

Putin could not have said it better himself.

Nope.
The world contributes to the UN not just the US. The UN is not perfect but to go back to 19th century diplomacy in the 21st century seems like a foolhardy move to me. Reagan thought the same thing until calmer heads prevailed, Republicans talk trash about the UN, but when it came to it, never did much to undermine it.
Please list the nations that require a babysitter.

The U.N. has largely become the enemy of the United States, and controlled by corrupt dictators. We should reduce our funding, and maintain a purely superficial relationship with them. They are more than worthless as they are counterproductive to the interests, and well being of the United States.

As our global influence diminishes .....we need all the help we can get

Trumps America First means...America Alone

Really? Then what difference does it make if we leave? All those cool, powerful Progressive countries like Venezuela, Cuba, Germany and France will pick up the slack, right?

Holy shit, you think Venezuella and Cuba are...PROGRESSIVE?

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back