Trump Slowly Giving the UN the Boot

As our global influence diminishes .....we need all the help we can get

Trumps America First means...America Alone

Really? Then what difference does it make if we leave? All those cool, powerful Progressive countries like Venezuela, Cuba, Germany and France will pick up the slack, right?

Holy shit, you think Venezuella and Cuba are...PROGRESSIVE?

images
My son-in-law’s mother is from Cuba.
It is progressive and ruled by the super rich.
They are driving cars from the 50s.

Really? Then what difference does it make if we leave? All those cool, powerful Progressive countries like Venezuela, Cuba, Germany and France will pick up the slack, right?

images

Dummy, the whole idea of "ruled" is ANTI-progressive.

Cars from the 50s are not progressive either.

They should kick that useless organization out of NY City.

The buildings they occupy are prime real estate that could be turned into shops, stores and apartments. The city could make a fortune.

Kick the UN to some other country. Let that country babysit the useless fucks.

Putin could not have said it better himself.

Why thank you. I'll take the compliment and I really couldn't care less about what Putin would or wouldn't do.

They should kick that useless organization out of NY City.

The buildings they occupy are prime real estate that could be turned into shops, stores and apartments. The city could make a fortune.

Kick the UN to some other country. Let that country babysit the useless fucks.

Putin could not have said it better himself.

Why thank you. I'll take the compliment and you can leave Putin out of it. LOL

Hear all, hear all. Putin admirer in the house.

images

Who do you know who lives and/or visits there?

Faster please.
File this under ‘Trump hates Jews’

The United States and Israel officially quit the U.N.’s educational, scientific and cultural agency at the stroke of midnight, the culmination of a process triggered more than a year ago amid concerns that the organization fosters anti-Israel bias.

The withdrawal is mainly procedural yet serves a new blow to UNESCO, co-founded by the U.S. after World War II to foster peace.

The Trump administration filed its notice to withdraw in October 2017 and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu followed suit.

The Paris-based organization has been denounced by its critics as a crucible for anti-Israel bias: blasted for criticizing Israel’s occupation of east Jerusalem, naming ancient Jewish sites as Palestinian heritage sites and granting full membership to Palestine in 2011.

Israeli U.N. envoy Danny Danon said Tuesday that his country “will not be a member of an organization whose goal is to deliberately act against us, and that has become a tool manipulated by Israel’s enemies.”

US, Israel exit UN cultural agency, claiming bias
Don't worry, we will correct this when we have a grown-up in the White House again.
Yes, Democrats are notoriously anti Semitic.
Bullshit. The right loves the White Nazi Nationalists.

giphy.gif

Absolutely! They are the apple of the Progressive eye!

Billionaire Leadership
One Party Rule
No Armed Citizens
Free Healthcare
Free Education
Low Carbon Footprint

images

LOL!!! Are you fucking serious? How is an all powerful government directing everyfuckingthing you do not being "ruled"

images

LOL!!! Are you fucking serious? How is an all powerful government directing everyfuckingthing you do not being "ruled"

Progressives DO NOT support an all powerful government directing everyfuckingthing you do. Thats just a silly strawman.

Freedom of press, personal rights, horizontal and vertical governing responsibility etc. are all part of progressive ideas.

Faster please.
File this under ‘Trump hates Jews’

The United States and Israel officially quit the U.N.’s educational, scientific and cultural agency at the stroke of midnight, the culmination of a process triggered more than a year ago amid concerns that the organization fosters anti-Israel bias.

The withdrawal is mainly procedural yet serves a new blow to UNESCO, co-founded by the U.S. after World War II to foster peace.

The Trump administration filed its notice to withdraw in October 2017 and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu followed suit.

The Paris-based organization has been denounced by its critics as a crucible for anti-Israel bias: blasted for criticizing Israel’s occupation of east Jerusalem, naming ancient Jewish sites as Palestinian heritage sites and granting full membership to Palestine in 2011.

Israeli U.N. envoy Danny Danon said Tuesday that his country “will not be a member of an organization whose goal is to deliberately act against us, and that has become a tool manipulated by Israel’s enemies.”

US, Israel exit UN cultural agency, claiming bias
I stay far from Israeli politics, but withdrawing from the UN for any reason is a bad move, imo.
The UN is not meant to be an echo chamber for US interests. I am sure there are countries that are strongly opposed to the Israeli stance, but that is the whole point of the UN--TALK IT OUT. We should not be pulling away from the UN. We recently gave up one of the committees we were on, as well. I don't think it's a good idea. The US should not be acting as a petulant child, taking our ball and going home because we do not always get our way. Maybe it would be better to listen. If the others are wrong, it doesn't mean we can't stand firm in our beliefs. But to quit? I don't think that's of benefit to anyone.

images

Progressives DO NOT support an all powerful government directing everyfuckingthing you do. Thats just a silly strawman.

Freedom of press, personal rights, horizontal and vertical governing responsibility etc. are all part of progressive ideas.
I asked you which nations need a babysitter.

images

...? Wtf?

...? Wtf?
Do you read what you post?
You said that there are many nations that require UN oversight (babysitting)..list them.

...? Wtf?
You said that there are many nations that require UN oversight (babysitting)..list them.

I read what I post, I never said that and you are obviously mixing some shit up.

If you have an ACTUAL reply to what you quote, then go ahead.

...? Wtf?

I read what I post, you are obviously mixing some shit up.
To what extent must you embarrass yourself.
Which nations do you believe need the UN?

...? Wtf?

Seriously? How about ADDRESSING WHAT YOU QUOTE, instead of crazy leaps into tangents.

...? Wtf?

I read what I post, I never said that and you are obviously mixing some shit up.

Too bad I’m on my iPhone where the Post numbers don’t display.
And you’re full of shit because that’s what you stated.

...? Wtf?

Then quote me idiot.

...? Wtf?

Seriously? How about ADDRESSING WHAT YOU QUOTE, instead of crazy leaps into tangents.
You stated that many nations need the UN...
List them.

...? Wtf?

What a hypocrite using an Iphone made in China!

Forum List

Back