Trump Speaks In Ohio Next Saturday

I hope he enjoys the heat wave..

& the cash his dupes will give, thinking it's for his run again as prez....

tenor.gif

that is the ones that don't think he'll be re-instated come august.

Confess what?
Former President Donald Trump complained that Black Americans "all f— hate me" and none would vote for him despite signing a major criminal justice reform bill into law, according to a forthcoming book by Wall Street Journal reporter Michael Bender.

"I've done all this stuff for the Blacks-it's always Jared telling me to do this," Trump told an associate on Father's Day 2020, according to the book. "And they all f— hate me, and none of them are going to vote for me."

The latest excerpt from the book, titled "Frankly, We Did Win This Election: The Inside Story of How Trump Lost,"

Ok, I hope he get HIV from a hooker.

I just have to tell you that as a Christian I don't believe in wishing illness or bad things upon anybody.

Get there early so you can be in the front row. Let us know how amazing it was.

Oh, I'm not going to be there personally I'm just going to be watching it. :)

Have you met any of our other self-proclaimed christians here? :heehee:

I hope he enjoys the heat wave..

& the cash his dupes will give, thinking it's for his run again as prez....

View attachment 502901

that is the ones that don't think he'll be re-instated come august.
It is astounding they keep giving to this guy..... welll, remember when Pat Robertson did .... child out of wedlock, praying from his "tower," the 8million dollar gold mine ....

Ok, I hope he get HIV from a hooker.

I just have to tell you that as a Christian I don't believe in wishing illness or bad things upon anybody.

Get there early so you can be in the front row. Let us know how amazing it was.

Oh, I'm not going to be there personally I'm just going to be watching it. :)

Well it's the Dumpster's choice to use hookers. And I thought that was the essential message of the Rowling books, we are all responsible for our choices.

Forum List

Back