Trump's rallies are all the same:
  1. He will lie​
  2. He will whine​
  3. He will spew hate and fear​
  4. He will make the claim that the election was stolen​
  5. He will take credit for what is good​
  6. He will blame others for what was bad​
  7. Repeat over and over.​

So how does that differ from any of Joe, Hillary or Obammy's speeches?! At least in Trump's case, some of it'll be true!

But let's be real, Rye, all of the HATE and FEAR don't come FROM Trump, it is all projected AT him, by all you Trump haters who are scared as hell he'll be president again. :auiqs.jpg:

I hope he gets covid .... again. LOL

:fu: Another ignorant leftwing asshole.

LOL I agree, but it's actually rather sad. Not only is it not right to wish illness on somebody, but it's not even human. They just don't get it. They probably wouldn't like it if somebody wished that they got sick.

Get used to it around here Ms. Christain.

Never mind,.. I thought this said Mr. at first and I was going to tell you I'm a girl so never mind.

I'm really curious what he'll be speaking about and I don't know what else to say here so hopefully that is good enough lol

To be sure, much to the Left's angst, Trump on his WORST day will happily attract at least ten times more people than the democrats can pay to sit listening to Joe Biddum.
Not if the Trump campaign doesn't pay them like they have in the past.

Well, I suppose I wouldn't hope Trump get his just desserts for denigrating the seriousness of covid or abusing his power of women ... if he was the slightest bit remoseful and changed his behavior. That was after all the story of Dumbledore or how his selfishness contributed to the downfall of his sister and altered his life's course.

But then I never claimed to be a "good" Christian.

I'm really curious what he'll be speaking about and I don't know what else to say here so hopefully that is good enough lol

To be sure, much to the Left's angst, Trump on his WORST day will happily attract at least ten times more people than the democrats can pay to sit listening to Joe Biddum.
Not if the Trump campaign doesn't pay them like they have in the past.

Blow it out your ass, Moontroll. I was to two Trump rallies in 2016: no one was getting paid. Meantime the DNC was bussing in protesters to start fights trying to disrupt everything. THEY were paid, idiot.

I hope he gets covid .... again. LOL

:fu: Another ignorant leftwing asshole.
fuck you cumDumpster

I bet you'd like that.
I'm sure u'd like a face full.

Come bring it, Little Squirt.
ohhh, mr internet tough guy. don't start fights, bitch.
Kiss my ass and get Covid, Drip.

The largest building holds 500 people. Low rent district, kind of like Baltic Avenue. I doubt they'll be in one of the livestock barns, tho it would be fitting. If they're planning it for outside, on the race track, maybe, I hope it rains. Hard, like a cow pissin on a flat rock, as they say in those parts.

Bhttps://loraincountyfair.com/rentals/

Well, I suppose I wouldn't hope Trump get his just desserts for denigrating the seriousness of covid or abusing his power of women ... if he was the slightest bit remoseful and changed his behavior.

a malignant narcissist is never remorseful as long as his behavior gets him what he wants no matter the cost to others.

Get there early so you can be in the front row. Let us know how amazing it was.
Lord no! You do NOT want to be in the front row.

Trump will be masturbating on stage for two hours and, well ... There's a good reason why his loyal sheep wear the 'protective' little red maggot caps. Lol ...

Trump will be speaking at CPAC in Dallas around July 9. Hotel is booked but across the street it's about $230?

I know someone getting in as media. But I can't get in unless I register as KPFT public radio or my own website if that still counts as an online journal.

If anyone wants to make a group road trip, I can try posting a gofundme to pay for tickets. If you want to book a room, that could be shared and add it to the fundraiser.

Well, if it was anything like his other speech in North Carolina (I think it was)....nobody will care. Really...did anyone here parse what he said? He become less and less relevant by the day.

Forum List

Back