Trump Staff Bravely Reject Receiving Vaccinations

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A Trump administration spokesman on Sunday said top officials in the three branches of government would be among the first to receive a COVID-19 vaccine, but later in the evening, the president himself said most White House staff members will have to wait. National Security Council spokesman John Ullyot said in a Sunday evening statement, citing the 2016 National Continuity Policy, a directive that "calls for providing [executive branch leadership] personnel with the appropriate resources to perform their prescribed continuity roles and responsibilities." However, by Sunday night, Trump said he had requested a change in plans and that White House staff, including himself, would not be among the first to get the vaccine unless "necessary."

I believe this is really not a big deal, I don't know why so much of Trump's staff were so desperate to move to the head of the line to receive this vaccine -- a vaccine for something that isn't much more than a common cold.....Trump took a strong stance and has once again shown us how this whole coronavirus hysteria is all overblown hype for something that isn't at all deadly, at least it isn't deadly to real Americans who matter....

I really wish Trump would have listened to Fauci and Biden now. He never should have shut down travel from China and Europe. We should have let all them people travel.

I also wish this vaccination would have taken the usual 5 yrs to make so a 5 yr lockdown would be in place.

"A Trump administration spokesman on Sunday said top officials in the three branches of government would be among the first to receive a COVID-19 vaccine, but later in the evening, the president himself said most White House staff members will have to wait. National Security Council spokesman John Ullyot said in a Sunday evening statement, citing the 2016 National Continuity Policy, a directive that "calls for providing [executive branch leadership] personnel with the appropriate resources to perform their prescribed continuity roles and responsibilities." However, by Sunday night, Trump said he had requested a change in plans and that White House staff, including himself, would not be among the first to get the vaccine unless "necessary."

I believe this is really not a big deal, I don't know why so much of Trump's staff were so desperate to move to the head of the line to receive this vaccine -- a vaccine for something that isn't much more than a common cold.....Trump took a strong stance and has once again shown us how this whole coronavirus hysteria is all overblown hype for something that isn't at all deadly, at least it isn't deadly to real Americans who matter....
What does Trump care if his staff gets COVID?

They've all had it so it makes sense for them to wait.
While the dem leadership has been able to not get the virus-----

sounds like the chinese gave their pets vaccinations months ago.

How do you know they haven't got the virus?

They haven't reported it, but that doesn't mean they weren't infected. HIPAA protects libs from having to reveal their diseases.

I myself will wait a decent interval to be sure that the initial vaccinated aren't rendered sterile or cretinous by the new technology.

My doctor is keeping an eye on it. He'll let me know.

Its the staff's job to be concerned about their own health, not the boss's.

I myself will wait a decent interval to be sure that the initial vaccinated aren't rendered sterile or cretinous by the new technology.

It will be several months before most Americans can receive the vaccine.

On the bright side, MAGA Nation will refuse to be vaccinated because Biden tells them to

Unless they're as old as Biden or as fat as Stacy Abrams, why should thy cut to the front of the line?

It's no worse than a mild flu to most.

I really wish Trump would have listened to Fauci and Biden now. He never should have shut down travel from China and Europe. We should have let all them people travel.

I also wish this vaccination would have taken the usual 5 yrs to make so a 5 yr lockdown would be in place.
I notice you goofy ass Trumpers talk about the China travel ban a lot.....but you fail to mention that it wasn't much of a ban if it had so many exemptions that 40K still came here from China after the ban.....

Unless they're as old as Biden or as fat as Stacy Abrams, why should thy cut to the front of the line?

You are arguing for Trump to get the vaccine.

Its the staff's job to be concerned about their own health, not the boss's.
Why should they be concerned about a fucking cold??

You sound like one of these bleeding heart Commie libs

I notice you goofy ass Trumpers talk about the China travel ban a lot.....but you fail to mention that it wasn't much of a ban if it had so many exemptions that 40K still came here from China after the ban.....
Yes 40,000 Americans. Wish they would have come home immediately without any safe guards

I'll never take it. It should take 5 yrs to be safe

It will be several months before most Americans can receive the vaccine.

On the bright side, MAGA Nation will refuse to be vaccinated because Biden tells them to

I will see what the vaccine is about before deciding on whether to get it. It took me 40 years to get a flu shot.

As far as Biden, I have no intention of washing my hands after using the can for his benefit. He isn't my president.

I'll never take it. It should take 5 yrs to be safe
No one should take it. After reading this, you certainly won’t take unless your dumb.
From the UK, The Guardian has the story: “People with a history of significant allergic reactions should not receive the Covid vaccine, the medicines regulator has said, after two NHS workers experienced symptoms on Wednesday.”

They just figured this out? Now?

The Guardian is referring to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, which has just been approved in the US.

Two people experiencing significant adverse effects may not sound important, particularly since they already a history of allergic reactions, but the following quote in the Guardian article raises major red flags a mile high:

“The MHRA [UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency] advice states: ‘Any person with a history of a significant allergic reaction to a vaccine, medicine or food (such as previous history of anaphylactoid reaction or those who have been advised to carry an adrenaline autoinjector) should not receive the Pfizer/BioNtech vaccine. Resuscitation facilities should be available at all times for all vaccinations. Vaccination should only be carried out in facilities where resuscitation measures are available’.”

First of all, a very large number of people have a history of allergic reactions to a vaccine or medicine or food. Automatically, these people should not take the vaccine. But how many people in the general public are aware of this restriction?

Second, with the operation to vaccinate hundreds of millions of people running at top speed, who actually believes that many locations where shots are given will have the necessary resuscitation equipment on hand? Sheer insanity.

NHS told not to give Covid vaccine to those with history of allergic reactions

Shocking Report On Covid Vaccine Adverse Effects: The Roll-Out Continues Anyway - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Forum List

Back