Trump stands up for backers....Really?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
While my opponent calls you deplorable and irredeemable," Trump said in Asheville, NC, "I call you hard-working American patriots who love their country........"

But Trump forgot to mention that you may indeed be "deplorable" if you fit into that 50% who ARE:

Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, Latino-phobic.

Are any of Trump's backers on here who fit the above category? Why hide who you are; it is somewhat liberating to admit to your prejudices,and to deny that such folks exist (and are indeed mostly Trump backers) is a refusal of reality.

• Banned
Clinton is the one who cant stand up and the one who absolutely abhors americans. OP demonstrates his depravity and delusions.

I get the strong feeling that you ARE in that 50%, Ms. Deplorable.....LOL

While my opponent calls you deplorable and irredeemable," Trump said in Asheville, NC, "I call you hard-working American patriots who love their country........"

But Trump forgot to mention that you may indeed be "deplorable" if you fit into that 50% who ARE:

Are any of Trump's backers on here who fit the above category? Why hide who you are; it is somewhat liberating to admit to your prejudices,and to deny that such folks exist (and are indeed mostly Trump backers) is a refusal of reality.
Why try to deny you are a retarded troll?

• Banned
Clinton is the one who called americans deplorable.

Actually she called HALF of Trump's backers (like you) "deplorable"......

The fact that you "assume" that she was calling ALL Americans "deplorables," actually makes you a moron.....but you knew that already.

Clinton is the one who called americans deplorable.

Actually she called HALF of Trump's backers (like you) "deplorable"......

The fact that you "assume" that she was calling ALL Americans "deplorables," actually makes you a moron.....but you knew that already.

Actually, she hates all americans and thinks theyre all deplorable. You would know that if you had any knowledge of behavioral psychology.

“Ah don’t feel no ways TAHHHHHRD.” Yeah that's not racist and insulting.

Do I have to fit into all of them, or is just one or two enough?

I'm not sexist as long as my wife stays in the kitchen where she belongs. Outside of the kitchen she should be on her knees.
As far as Latino-phobic, I love Latinos. I know one who does a great job on my lawn. For cheap. I also like fruit.
Fags are OK too in my book. Like I said above, I like fruit.
I also don't think I'm racist. I love basketball.

So, I guess I'm gonna have to go with xenophobe.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Forum List

Back