Trump stares in silence when asked why he keeps hiring wackos and liars

But then, I remember when Trump HIRED Bolton, the Left was enraged, and called him a crazy, wacko warmonger. Now they are surprised?

Didn't call him a liar, no one did...except Trump who doesn't like what he has to say.

1592603382520.png

I REALLY hate using the Daily Beast but its an honest question, why keep hiring idiots!? Especially Bolton who went against EVERYTHING Trump ran on as a candidate? Makes no sense AT ALL.
Washington, and politics in general, attracts and creates scum.

Except Trump?

I REALLY hate using the Daily Beast but its an honest question, why keep hiring idiots!? Especially Bolton who went against EVERYTHING Trump ran on as a candidate? Makes no sense AT ALL.

Turns out there aren't that many options in the swamp.
How many have left him ?? The ones remaining imo are all ass kissers

Aren't you a CNN viewer?
No CNBC and MSNBC

It's a great question.. All the major entrepreneurs are egotists and narcissistic. P T Barnum was the 1st national figure to reach this status, but Trump has outdone HIM in every way.. A lot the same as Musk, Jobs, and all the Sharks on Shark Tank..

Never thought about it that way. Think you may be right.

It's DAMN hard to work for them.. Saw this personally in Silicon Valley.. You got to LOVE conflict and chaos to be near them... So this focus Trump has dividing the HIGH energy people from the LOW energy people is part of that.. If you're not a Spartan 300 warrior -- you won't get hired...

My time in Silicon Valley was surrounded by 'go-getters', like myself. I was in my 20s and just starting my career. Yes, it was/is a dog eat dog environment, and if you made it into a big company you always had to keep yourself sharp on the tech because there were 50 other people ready to take your job if you as so much make a slip. Skills are king.

That said, many of the people hired during this administration seem like the exact opposite of that. All hat, no cattle. Unskilled appointees. They never last.

Turns out there aren't that many options in the swamp.
Bootlicker.

The Q&A session hadn't commenced yet...he wasn't going to allow the dirty whore to start the conference. THE END

Am I the only one who heard his answer?

He said that he doesn't want yes men. He likes to surround himself with people who often disagree with him as he likes to hear other opinions and such. It was OBAMA who surrounded himself with yes men. NOBODY went against that oreo in 8 years.

He surrounds Himself with morons to make Himself look better.
Somebody should tell him it isn't working.

It isn't working for who?
Faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, wetbacks, feminazis, lowlife degenerates, criminals and thugs, drug users and weirdos?
Thank God....it's not working for them.

Last edited:
He surrounds Himself with morons to make Himself look better.
Somebody should tell him it isn't working.

It isn't working for who?
Faggots, rug munchers, chicke with dicks, wetbacks, feminazis, lowlife degenerates, criminals and thugs, drug users and weirdos?
Thank God....it's not working for them.

Democrat policies always only work for those producing costs to society, never for the people who actually produce society.

Two simple answers.

Sane, honest people cannot bear to be yes-men.

Trump only wants yes-men.
Who do you think you're fooling, ass lick? No one appointed more "yes" men than Obama. That was the main criterion for working in the Obama administration.
How many did he let go how many did he fire ?? Only ones still working for Trump now have their heads up trumps ass Hows it feel up there Bri?

Washington, and politics in general, attracts and creates scum.

Except Trump?
I know lots of people, including myself, who have been asked to run for office.
I've seen what the locals do to those who have taken up the task; the locals behave just like the media...scum.
There's tons of tax dollars to be pilfered and people will almost commit murder to prevent anyone from making a killing.

Because he's "controlled opposition" as opposed to a true Republican or conservative. Like most presidents these days, he's basically just a puppet.

I'm sorry to state an uncomfortable truth which will probably get me tarred and feathered, but the question deserves to be answered.

Forum List

Back