Trump stares in silence when asked why he keeps hiring wackos and liars

Two simple answers.

Sane, honest people cannot bear to be yes-men.

Trump only wants yes-men.
Who do you think you're fooling, ass lick? No one appointed more "yes" men than Obama. That was the main criterion for working in the Obama administration.
How many did he let go how many did he fire ?? Only ones still working for Trump now have their heads up trumps ass Hows it feel up there Bri?
Sounds like the bosses I've had since my first job.
I do what my boss tells me or I'm fired.
You must be very fortunate to run your own business.

Because he's "controlled opposition" as opposed to a true Republican or conservative. Like most presidents these days, he's basically just a puppet.

I'm sorry to state an uncomfortable truth which will probably get me tarred and feathered, but the question deserves to be answered.
The last thing I want in a politician is to be a true Republican or Democrat.

CBS has a habit of being disrespectful to republicans and Paula Reid's question was typical. It's something like "how many times do you beat your wife". If you answer it you open a door to speculation. President Trump was absolutely correct in ignoring the insult.

Because he's "controlled opposition" as opposed to a true Republican or conservative. Like most presidents these days, he's basically just a puppet.

I'm sorry to state an uncomfortable truth which will probably get me tarred and feathered, but the question deserves to be answered.

So you like puppets? Whether you agree with them or not, at least the true ones won't say one thing and do another.

So you like puppets? Whether you agree with them or not, at least the true ones won't say one thing and do another.
Politicians, panderers to contributors and voting blocks, are the perfect puppets.
Provide me with a list of politicians who deliver on a promise that will serve the public welfare...other than food stamps and open borders, which don't serve the public welfare

Who do you think you're fooling, ass lick? No one appointed more "yes" men than Obama. That was the main criterion for working in the Obama administration.

Maybe you missed the other main criteria. Honesty, integrity and ability. As none of the Obama administration was charged, indicted or convicted of any wrongdoing.

Not his secretary of state, not his attorney general, not his FBI director. Hence why he was dubbed "No-drama Obama"

I REALLY hate using the Daily Beast but its an honest question, why keep hiring idiots!? Especially Bolton who went against EVERYTHING Trump ran on as a candidate? Makes no sense AT ALL.

Taking a page from USB snowflakes...
- 'Daily Beast'? Fail....

Leave it to the media wanna-be to ask a stupid question as part of a 'hit' in their interview. A blank state was all they deserved...

They should be grateful the President stooped so low to waste time on them...

Two simple answers.

How many did he let go how many did he fire ?? Only ones still working for Trump now have their heads up trumps ass Hows it feel up there Bri?
Once again, nothing but a string of gratuitous insults based on pure moonshine.

Maybe you missed the other main criteria. Honesty, integrity and ability. As none of the Obama administration was charged, indicted or convicted of any wrongdoing.

Not his secretary of state, not his attorney general, not his FBI director. Hence why he was dubbed "No-drama Obama"
I haven't noticed any of those qualities in the staff of the Obama administration.

I REALLY hate using the Daily Beast but its an honest question, why keep hiring idiots!? Especially Bolton who went against EVERYTHING Trump ran on as a candidate? Makes no sense AT ALL.

Turns out there aren't that many options in the swamp.
NSA doesn't require senate confirmation so he can pick literally ANYONE he wants. Why not Patrick Buchanan? Tucker Carlson? Tulsi Gabbard? I am sure there are a TON of people closer in line with his foreign policy beliefs than Bolton.
You're overlooking the fact that tRump doesn't really have any policy beliefs. He just parrots the last person who managed to get his ear.

Two simple answers.

A shit pile. Obama didn't like people who weren't sucking his black dick.

How many have left him ?? The ones remaining imo are all ass kissers

Mostly family left that don't want wrote out of the will.

I know the answer

he keeps hiring conservatives!

turns out they are ALL liars and wackos...

pathetic losers.....

NSA doesn't require senate confirmation so he can pick literally ANYONE he wants. Why not Patrick Buchanan? Tucker Carlson? Tulsi Gabbard? I am sure there are a TON of people closer in line with his foreign policy beliefs than Bolton.

Damn. You think Tucker Carlson is qualified to head the NSA?

I am embarrassed for you.
Better than Bolton!

You mean he hasn't been hiring idiots all along? Who'da thunk? Tom Price, Rick Perry, Ryan Zinkhe, Anthony Scaramucci, Jeff Sessions, Steve Bannon, Sebastian Gorka..all gone. Idiots like Mike Pompeo, Betsy Devos, Ben Carson, Wilbur Ross, Steve Mnuchin....and on and on I could go. Sure, he hires only the best people. :)

So he's left with a bunch of incompetent yes men and women. Not a good idea when you were elected to run the country. But a good example of a clown show in a circus. Problem is, it isn't funny anymore.
Out of those mentioned he should have kept Bannon and I like Carson that's about it.
Am I the only one who heard his answer?

He said that he doesn't want yes men. He likes to surround himself with people who often disagree with him as he likes to hear other opinions and such. It was OBAMA who surrounded himself with yes men. NOBODY went against that oreo in 8 years.
What's the point of surrounding people who disagree with YOUR foreign policy or any policy for that matter? Especially since you KNOW where its gonna end up, with them being fired. I would prefer loyal like minded people.

Only a douchebag would ask a question like that.
Why? Its a legitimate question, he hires these clowns and then fires them KNOWING what they were like when he hired them. Makes no damn sense.

You mean he hasn't been hiring idiots all along? Who'da thunk? Tom Price, Rick Perry, Ryan Zinkhe, Anthony Scaramucci, Jeff Sessions, Steve Bannon, Sebastian Gorka..all gone. Idiots like Mike Pompeo, Betsy Devos, Ben Carson, Wilbur Ross, Steve Mnuchin....and on and on I could go. Sure, he hires only the best people. :)

So he's left with a bunch of incompetent yes men and women. Not a good idea when you were elected to run the country. But a good example of a clown show in a circus. Problem is, it isn't funny anymore.
You forgot Spicer lol

Forum List

Back