Trump stares in silence when asked why he keeps hiring wackos and liars

Investigations ? Barr trying to prevent investigations by Southern District by lying about US attorney stepping down ??What scum you support bri and you in your small way are just as evil
The scumbag is being replaced. He's obviously pursuing a vendetta against Trump and any of his family and associates. So much for prosecuting Trump when he's out of office.
Yes bri ANYONE trying in a non partisan way of doing their duty is a scumbag Are you really an American ?
"Non partisan" my ass.
A lifelong repub and INTERVIEWED by your AH Trump
Lifelong establishment RINO.

The man is a shitty leader. He doesn’t know what he’s doing and it shows in his personnel choices.

You assholes just nod and say “give me more” when he gives his daughter and her weird husband key jobs in the US government.

It’s a cult.

You must love the boring administrations that just recycle stale Washington leadership from decades ago... Bush the Jr brought on a lot of Bush DADDY's admin.. Kennedy hired his BROTHER as Atty Gen.

Bolton got his nuts in wad according to the book, because Trump didn't take his advice and rain fire and brimstone upon Iran when they shot down a drone.. CLEARLY, Trump made a BETTER call on that.

America is TIRED of D.C.. It's a toxic waste dump of ideas and low energy people and the ONLY WAY to reclaim the govt is to put independent OUTSIDE thinkers and problem solvers in there... Trump is NOT the best example -- but it IS the right direction.... Biden is the absolute WRONG direction...

Let's try Mark Cuban.... :biggrin:

You must love the boring administrations that just recycle stale Washington leadership from decades ago... Bush the Jr brought on a lot of Bush DADDY's admin.. Kennedy hired his BROTHER as Atty Gen.

Bolton got his nuts in wad according to the book, because Trump didn't take his advice and rain fire and brimstone upon Iran when they shot down a drone.. CLEARLY, Trump made a BETTER call on that.

America is TIRED of D.C.. It's a toxic waste dump of ideas and low energy people and the ONLY WAY to reclaim the govt is to put independent OUTSIDE thinkers and problem solvers in there... Trump is NOT the best example -- but it IS the right direction.... Biden is the absolute WRONG direction...

Let's try Mark Cuban.... :biggrin:

If you want an entrepreneur ( Trump is anything but ), Nick Hanauer is a better choice than Cuban. Hanauer knows how he got where he is. He gets it.

The man is a shitty leader. He doesn’t know what he’s doing and it shows in his personnel choices.

You assholes just nod and say “give me more” when he gives his daughter and her weird husband key jobs in the US government.

It’s a cult.

That used called nepotism. I guess it is ok for Trump to do it.

Kennedy did it, and legislation was passed banning it I thought.

Why do you think he's fighting so hard for re election ?Because the scumbag knows whats waiting for him if he loses You really think that pos wants whats best for America ?? He only wants whats best for trump Sadly you're blind to that

Trump only cares about Trump. His entire world has always been about himself. That said......if he loses nothing is going to happen to him.

Trump only cares about Trump. His entire world has always been about himself. That said......if he loses nothing is going to happen to him.
I disagree The POS or his lawyers will be in court for the rest of the POS trumps life which I hope is not much longer

I disagree The POS or his lawyers will be in court for the rest of the POS trumps life which I hope is not much longer

No they won't. It's not going to happen. Either way corruption wins and it won't want to be held accountable either .

Why do you think nothing is actually done concerning the Ukraine mess?

No they won't. It's not going to happen. Either way corruption wins and it won't want to be held accountable either .

Why do you think nothing is actually done concerning the Ukraine mess?
Can America really be going to the dogs ? Or republicans ? But I repeat myself

I REALLY hate using the Daily Beast but its an honest question, why keep hiring idiots!? Especially Bolton who went against EVERYTHING Trump ran on as a candidate? Makes no sense AT ALL.

1592691834564.jpeg

Tulsi raised her hand for free health care for illegals...

Tucker Carlson quite likely would not take the job.

Unfortunately the swamp is very deep. It is something we have to deal with, but president Trump can not deal with all of it at once.

how many NSAs has donny gone thru since he was installed?

4? 5? lol...

dont-worry-were-still-winning-dunny-dindu-nuffin-63400529.png

Am I the only one who heard his answer?

He said that he doesn't want yes men. He likes to surround himself with people who often disagree with him as he likes to hear other opinions and such. It was OBAMA who surrounded himself with yes men. NOBODY went against that oreo in 8 years.

obama had 6 years of a (R) congress. you know - the party of nonononononooooooooooooooooooooo?

donny had 3 years of a (R) congress & he's gone thru all kindsa people who didn't say ' yes ' fast enough or got tired of selling their soul. the second they do - boom! they were gone.

Last edited:
19000 republicans at trump rally in Okla without masks This could be the greatest holiday in our history And that's before OKLA already has a rising virus rate

6 of donny's 'advance team ' that checks out the venue to make sure everything is running smoothly for the tribblehead - has tested positive for covid.

they are off to a great start.

Why do you think he's fighting so hard for re election ?Because the scumbag knows whats waiting for him if he loses You really think that pos wants whats best for America ?? He only wants whats best for trump Sadly you're blind to that

NY is waiting for him & no pardon for donny on state charges.

Actually it does. Obama had a pretty diverse cabinet. Notice how any who disagrees with Trump ends up fired or resigning?
"Diverse" doesn't mean they aren't "yes" men. Almost everyone in the Obama cabinet had been one of his hangers-on for decades. He already knew they would always say yes. Trump, on the other hand, was not a professional politician. He didn't have decades to hone down a possi of boot lickers.

Forum List

Back