Trump stares in silence when asked why he keeps hiring wackos and liars

Can America really be going to the dogs ? Or republicans ? But I repeat myself

Our refusal to hold politicians accountable (on both sides) is going to be the end of the country, not the actions of those protesting.

I'm OK with that.

"Diverse" doesn't mean they aren't "yes" men. Almost everyone in the Obama cabinet had been one of his hangers-on for decades. He already knew they would always say yes. Trump, on the other hand, was not a professional politician. He didn't have decades to hone down a possi of boot lickers.

Diverse means a variety of views. Sorry, you can criticize Obama for a lot, but hiring only bootlickers isn’t one them. That is a Trump phenomenon. Obama’s first term choices were characterized as “a team of rivals”....Gates (from the Bush Administration), Clinton, who ran against him, Geithner, also from Bush....

Diverse means a variety of views. Sorry, you can criticize Obama for a lot, but hiring only bootlickers isn’t one them. That is a Trump phenomenon. Obama’s first term choices were characterized as “a team of rivals”....Gates (from the Bush Administration), Clinton, who ran against him, Geithner, also from Bush....
Obama's staff had a variety of views?

What are you smoking? All of Obama's staff were long time toadies. Eric Holder said he was Obama's wingman. That's an admission that you're a toady.

Obama's staff had a variety of views?

What are you smoking? All of Obama's staff were long time toadies. Eric Holder said he was Obama's wingman. That's an admission that you're a toady.
You seem not to have read my post, but that is par for the course.

Why do you Trump cultists get so upset with a simple question? ESPECIALLY for positions that DON'T require approval by the senate.
Oh, I'm not at all upset.
Just curious. But now doubly so:

Why is it that you won't give a simple "yes" or "no" answer as to whether or not you have stopped beating your wife.

Have you something to hide?

Or maybe you just feel it's none of anyone business whether or not you have stopped beating him?

No they won't. It's not going to happen. Either way corruption wins and it won't want to be held accountable either .

Why do you think nothing is actually done concerning the Ukraine mess?
Why you ask? because imo no republican had the nads to go up against Trump but I think their cowardice is coming to an end with all the ignorance all the outright stupidity shown by trump and his gang This pos trump makes Nixon look like a 1st grader

Why you ask? because imo no republican had the nads to go up against Trump but I think their cowardice is coming to an end with all the ignorance all the outright stupidity shown by trump and his gang This pos trump makes Nixon look like a 1st grader
Why would we go against Trump? He's doing exactly what we want. Groveling before BLM isn't on our agenda, moron.

Why would we go against Trump? He's doing exactly what we want. Groveling before BLM isn't on our agenda, moron.
Why bri? Because he's liar and divider of America whose only aim is to get 4 more years from people like you .... the idiot is ruining the repub party for years to come owing to their cowardice in not stepping up to the plate and calling trump out

Why bri? Because he's liar and divider of America whose only aim is to get 4 more years from people like you .... the idiot is ruining the repub party for years to come owing to their cowardice in not stepping up to the plate and calling trump out
If you ever said anything that was actually true, that might have been worth reading.

How can I argue with that ? You ignore the truth ,,,,anything said that makes trump look like the lying pos he is ,you call a lie

Too bad the video cut off before he offered an answer. I worry that Trump is looking exhausted and shaky these past months, the events of the past year starting to get to him, but obviously, he didn't think them wackos or liars when he hired them, just that is how they turned out!

But then, I remember when Trump HIRED Bolton, the Left was enraged, and called him a crazy, wacko warmonger. Now they are surprised?

No one was surprised by Bolton's politics, but we are surprised by his corruption, because we actually thought he had principles, however misguided they might be. We were utterly wrong on that score.

Bolton stood by watching the corruption of American foreign policy "in the room where it happened" and said nothing to anyone about what he saw. He sent all of all his staffers to "tell the lawyers" what they saw and heard, but didn't do so himself, and when called upon to protect the nation from Trump, he refused to give up what he knew without a big payday. Disgusting.

I guess he didn't vet them very well then, because the rest of us knew who and what they were when he hired them. I believe you lot all laughed and said you loved it when Trump's picks made liberal heads explode.

What you fools consistently refuse to acknowledge or believe is that NO ONE WANTED THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY TO FAIL.

UNLIKE YOU FOOLS, EVERYONE ELSE WANTS THE COUNTRY TO SUCCEED REGARDLESS OF WHICH PARTY IS IN POWER.

You got everything you wanted in Trump. A complete incompetent who has reduced the federal government to the incompetent mess Republicans have always claimed it to be. The USA has been very poorly governed since Newt Gingerich was elected Speaker of the House and started his scorched earth policy against the Clinton Administration.

The good news is that come November, the Republican Party will be relegated to the dustbins of failed political parties who failed to remember that a country is, first and foremost a nation of PEOPLE, and when you opress the people with wages they cannot live on, and replace decent wages with government handouts which keep them poor and struggling all to enrich corporations and the wealthy, eventually you will have a reconning.

In 2008, after Wall Street crashed the economy, Washington bailed out Wall Street, the banks, the insurance companies, and the Big 3 Auto Makers, and left the American people twisting in the wind. Repubicans cut American workers off of unemployment as soon as they retook the Houe on the grounds that continuing to bail out American workers would "disincentivize" them from returning to work. I'm hearing this same bullshit line from Republicans today, even as the Senate voted a $29 billion tax cut for billionaires in the second corona virus stimulus bill.

Republicans are very reluctant to provide funds to American workers, and overly eager to give big corporations billions of dollars to stay open. Private profits/public losses, is not "capitalism".

It is time to end the Repulican Party which has vaulted the USA into the ranks of "police states", with the largest prison population in the world, the highest rate of police shootings of civilians. American police shoot and killed 1004 suspects last year, compared with 26 for the French police. Over 1500 people died in police custody or in police shootings in the USA last year.

You have the highest prison population in the world. More people are in prison in the USA than in Russia or China - two nations with violent authoritarian dictators in power.

The American people are rising up against the economic oppression and fiscal incompetence of the Republican Party. They're rising up against allowing an epidemic rage, unchecked, throughout the nation. And they're rising up against and every oppressive and violent police state.

It's not the violent uprising the right has been praying for so they can violently suppress leftists - a condition necessary to completely eliminate all social programs and truly achieve unfettered "free market capitalism". This is a peaceful uprising, where the people are demanding their Constitutional rights to liberty, equality and justice for all.

As one young man said last night they're going to be marching peaceful, but marching, until they see REAL change this time.

Forum List

Back