Trump stations 1,000 marines off Florida coast for Irma relief operations

President Donald Trump stationed approximately 1,000 marines on two U.S. Navy warships in preparation for Hurricane Irma relief operations in Florida. The Marines and Sailors will provide logistical and medical support in the wake of the predicted devastation caused by the storm’s high winds, tidal surges, and floods.
Trump Stations 1,000 Marines off Florida Coast for Irma Relief Operations
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least he isn't like the Cult leader Obama,. He has boots on the ground right away good for him.
The military is on standby for natural disasters during every presidential administration for many, many years...Duh...If they are offshore they are not boots on the ground either...

Trump has handled these disasters better than any other president ever has. Hundreds of regulations were suspended. Winter blending regulations for gasoline were suspended to get fuel into Texas and Florida.

Handled disasters before? His white house is a disaster. You folks would praise Don for taking a shit on the white house lawn.
and it's very clear that the MSM/you condemn Trump for anything and everything......
you condemn Trump for just being elelcted!!!!
then you condemn the people who voted for him
YOU are the hater/bigot
Padnah, I don't pay any attention at all to your corporate state owned media machine, there’s no truth in it anywhere. I'm having a gas in the first season of Reality America, great show. Condemn Don for getting elected? Hardly. He’s nothing now that he hasn’t been all his life; a hopelessly self aggrandizing habitual pathological liar, he’d have been better off sticking with the pro wrestling stick; he’s a fuggin’ clown this Jesus of yours.

As for those who voted for him? What, they should have voted for Hilary? Pfffffffffffffffffffffft, equally idiotic in my mind but ya know what? Not my vote to cast, don’t care who anyone voted for. Voting does nothing anyway, you always wind up with Goldman Sachs in the white house, your donor class has it covered “both” ways, don’t be so daft.

All I did was point out the Clown Donald has not handled a natural disaster, which is nothing BUT true, and you fouled yourself. Now calm the fuck down and clean the spittle off your screen.

Trump has handled these disasters better than any other president ever has. Hundreds of regulations were suspended. Winter blending regulations for gasoline were suspended to get fuel into Texas and Florida.

Handled disasters before? His white house is a disaster. You folks would praise Don for taking a shit on the white house lawn.
and it's very clear that the MSM/you condemn Trump for anything and everything......
YOU are the hater/bigot
It's karma. What goes around comes around. We still have a poster here who uses a photo shopped avatar depicting President Obama as a monkey. President Obama bashing threads are routine. Trump continues to disparage people almost on a daily basis. His own DOJ cleared Obama of wire tapping trump tower and confirmed trump lied about President Obama committing a crime against him. Still, no apology.
What goes around comes around. Karma. Now go post that photo shopped image of Obama as a witch doctor with a bone in his nose.

YOU are the hater/bigot
It's karma. What goes around comes around. We still have a poster here who uses a photo shopped avatar depicting President Obama as a monkey. President Obama bashing threads are routine. Trump continues to disparage people almost on a daily basis. His own DOJ cleared Obama of wire tapping trump tower and confirmed trump lied about President Obama committing a crime against him. Still, no apology.
What goes around comes around. Karma. Now go post that photo shopped image of Obama as a witch doctor with a bone in his nose.
obama practiced santeria in the white house. Someone caught a picture of him dressed for services.

YOU are the hater/bigot
obama practiced santeria in the white house. Someone caught a picture of him dressed for services.
Ah yes, "someone". So he's not "muslim" now?

YOU are the hater/bigot
Here is something you can bet the farm on. As long as folks like you continue trash the former President, PINO trump will get trashed and trump critics will mock and laugh at you trump cult snowflakes as you whine and cry about it. Karma

and youd rag on him for NOT taking a shit in the same lawn.
Please show me where I did, thanks.
hey. you wanna make shit up, ill join in.
Please show me where I did that, thanks.
um...

"You folks would praise Don for taking a shit on the white house lawn."

i don't recall him shitting on the white house lawn and i damn sure don't recall anyone praising him for it if he did.

ie - you're making shit up.

Forum List

Back