Trump STILL "thinks" he's a TV reality show host......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Most of us noticed that when our "beloved" Trump held his little meeting with about 30 congressional people on DACA....to show all of us that he was not 100% insane......he also had TV cameras and other reporters on hand to boast of his negotiating skills.

BUT, what was also noticed is that Trump stated "welcome back to the set"........AND, that he summarized the meetings as having had,"great reviews"..........the idiot-in-chief STILL thinks that he is hosting a TV reality show and that members of congress are mere "guests" of a scripted television stunt......actually PROVING that he is off his fucking meds...........LOL

Our amazing Pres. Trump held a wonderful meeting addressing issues American's are concerned about.

He did an outstanding job and should be praised.

We are truly blessed to have such a competent leader ruling our nation. .... :thup:

Our amazing Pres. Trump held a wonderful meeting addressing issues American's are concerned about.

He did an outstanding job and should be praised.

We are truly blessed to have such a competent leader ruling our nation. .... :thup:
Translation...

"I am. NOT. a row-bot. I. Am. A. City. Zen. of .the. YOU-night-Ted States. Ur, our leeder. iz. great. Bzzt!"

Most of us noticed that when our "beloved" Trump held his little meeting with about 30 congressional people on DACA....to show all of us that he was not 100% insane......he also had TV cameras and other reporters on hand to boast of his negotiating skills.

BUT, what was also noticed is that Trump stated "welcome back to the set"........AND, that he summarized the meetings as having had,"great reviews"..........the idiot-in-chief STILL thinks that he is hosting a TV reality show and that members of congress are mere "guests" of a scripted television stunt......actually PROVING that he is off his fucking meds...........LOL

And you still think you are an intelligent person.

Translation...

"I am. NOT. a row-bot. I. Am. A. City. Zen. of .the. YOU-night-Ted States. Ur, our leeder. iz. great. Bzzt!

Actually, SunniBoy must be an ULTRA LEFT wing troller......NO ONE can be THAT stupid and still manage the "on" button on his 'puter......

Forum List

Back