Trump supporters are bending over....thank you Donald, can I have some more!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
BgbubmOTPYlFPvh-800x450-noPad-640x360.jpg

INCREDIBLE.

Honestly, I find it really hard to sympathize with all of these regretful Trump supporters, considering their mindset seems to be “I knew he wanted to ruin other people’s lives, but now that he’s ruining mine it matters.”

Mexican national Roberto Beristain, who entered the country illegally 20 years ago and now has a family with the world’s dumbest white woman and owns a steak restaurant, is being deported because his wife voted for Donald Trump.

Trump Repeals Regulation Protecting Workers From Wage Theft
“When President Trump has a chance to stand with workers, he chooses not to,” Heidi Shierholz, a labor policy expert at the left-leaning Economic Policy Institute, said in a statement. “By blocking this rule, the president and congressional Republicans will ensure that taxpayers will continue to support contractors with a history of wage theft and health and safety violations.”

Wisconsin are you paying attention?

Trump didn't 'care' or 'know' about healthcare claims key GOP aide as president learns stinging lesson in failure to repeal Obamacare

Just pass the shit so I can look good on ACA's anniversary date.

Donald Trump Is About To Undo Obama’s Legacy On Climate Change

Its time to turn on Trump and get his ass out of washington, folks....

INCREDIBLE.

Honestly, I find it really hard to sympathize with all of these regretful Trump supporters, considering their mindset seems to be “I knew he wanted to ruin other people’s lives, but now that he’s ruining mine it matters.”

Mexican national Roberto Beristain, who entered the country illegally 20 years ago and now has a family with the world’s dumbest white woman and owns a steak restaurant, is being deported because his wife voted for Donald Trump.

“When President Trump has a chance to stand with workers, he chooses not to,” Heidi Shierholz, a labor policy expert at the left-leaning Economic Policy Institute, said in a statement. “By blocking this rule, the president and congressional Republicans will ensure that taxpayers will continue to support contractors with a history of wage theft and health and safety violations.”

Trump didn't 'care' or 'know' about healthcare claims key GOP aide as president learns stinging lesson in failure to repeal Obamacare

right wingers are notorious for voting against their own interests.........they'd gladly die of starvation or exposure to spite the hated lib'ruls

they're basically reactionary zealots far removed from reality

INCREDIBLE.

right wingers are notorious for voting against their own interests.........they'd gladly die of starvation or exposure to spite the hated lib'ruls

"im a democrat and im done voting for war and corporatism. That's why im voting for a corporatist that loves war!!!"
Look in the mirror, dumbfuck

INCREDIBLE.

"im a democrat and im done voting for war and corporatism. That's why im voting for a corporatist that loves war!!!"

I'm a Bernie supporter fuckdumb

INCREDIBLE.

I'm a Bernie supporter fuckdumb
Clinton was the Dems nominee.
Hell, even your guy backed a war mongering corporatist DESPITE 30 years of rhetoric against people JUST like her.
Try again.

• Banned

INCREDIBLE.

I find it almost insulting for this woman to vote Trump simply because he promised to keep all the bad hispanics out, as if what's here isn't as bad. She and her family deserve Trump, especially giving the fact he degraded the entire latino community with his racist rants. When people show you who they are, damit believe em'.

Forum List

Back