Trump supporters are falling for a canard..........again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
The board is now dominated by posts from Trump cultists that are part of what I call "The Great Deflection."

The Trump playbook is.................accuse your opponents of the things you have done.

The one that caught my attention just now is about Trump calling for Obama to testify under oath, presumably about the ambiguous "Obamagate" ruse WHEN DON REFUSED TO TESTIFY UNDER OATH AND IN PERSON FOR MUELLER. Instead, he had his attorney's craft evasive, non responsive answers in written form Mueller described as being "inadequate" since they claimed the Divider-in-Chief couldn't remember the answers over 30 times.

That thread joins others about Flynn, Brennan, Comey, Biden, all of which are full of lies and distortions of the truth as pointed out by myself and other progressive posters.

Why?

Because Individual 1 desperately needs to change the subject away from COVID-19 and his ongoing disastrous response.

He also needs to begin his smear campaign of Biden. That's why the unmasking story became a thing after Crenell's release of the list of Obama officials asking for Flynn's name to be unmasked.

"In a statement, Biden campaign spokesman Andrew Bates said the information released Wednesday underscores that “breadth and depth of concern” across the government about Flynn’s conversations with Russian nationals.

“Importantly, none of these individuals could have known Flynn's identity beforehand,” Bates said. “These documents have absolutely nothing to do with any FBI investigation and they confirm that all normal procedures were followed — any suggestion otherwise is a flat-out lie.”

The board is now dominated by posts from Trump cultists that are part of what I call "The Great Deflection."

The Trump playbook is.................accuse your opponents of the things you have done.

The one that caught my attention just now is about Trump calling for Obama to testify under oath, presumably about the ambiguous "Obamagate" ruse WHEN DON REFUSED TO TESTIFY UNDER OATH AND IN PERSON FOR MUELLER. Instead, he had his attorney's craft evasive, non responsive answers in written form Mueller described as being "inadequate" since they claimed the Divider-in-Chief couldn't remember the answers over 30 times.

That thread joins others about Flynn, Brennan, Comey, Biden, all of which are full of lies and distortions of the truth as pointed out by myself and other progressive posters.

Why?

Because Individual 1 desperately needs to change the subject away from COVID-19 and his ongoing disastrous response.

He also needs to begin his smear campaign of Biden. That's why the unmasking story became a thing after Crenell's release of the list of Obama officials asking for Flynn's name to be unmasked.

"In a statement, Biden campaign spokesman Andrew Bates said the information released Wednesday underscores that “breadth and depth of concern” across the government about Flynn’s conversations with Russian nationals.

“Importantly, none of these individuals could have known Flynn's identity beforehand,” Bates said. “These documents have absolutely nothing to do with any FBI investigation and they confirm that all normal procedures were followed — any suggestion otherwise is a flat-out lie.”

You are BWK and you post from a Chinese troll farm.

Why?

data.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back