Trump supporters have Stockholm syndrome

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020
Stockholm syndrome - a condition in which hostages (peasants) develop a psychological bond with their captors (politicians, elitists, celebrities, billionaires) during captivity. It results from a rather specific set of circumstances, namely the power imbalances contained in hostage-taking, and abusive relationships.

People that still support Trump are against the vaccine because of its ineffectiveness, side effects/deaths, and forceful tryannical mandates posed against almost the entire world population. Yet, Trump was a huge endorser, helped roll it out, and said very little on the tyrannical mandates (all he said was “I believe people should have a choice”). He joined the mass propaganda machine in trying to brainwash people into taking it.

Trump hasn’t said a word about the World Economic Forum in 4 years and even endorsed Dr Oz (a WEF honoree). Not just him, but his daughter Ivanka was honored as a young globalist leader as well.

Trump has endorsed countless RINOs, many of which have denied election fraud.

After the election was stolen in 2020, people were saying there is no 2024 until 2022 is fixed or the country will collapse by 2024. Now everyone is back on the Trump 2024 bandwagon!!!!!!!!! Despite nothing being done about election fraud and RINOs rigging their own primaries I recent elections.

It’s disgraceful to see that the majority of everyone is infected with Stockholm Syndrome. Trumpsters don’t have it as severe as DemonRats, but they really need to find a remedy before it’s too late (which it may be already)

Last edited:
Stockholm syndrome - a condition in which hostages (peasants) develop a psychological bond with their captors (politicians, elitists, celebrities, billionaires) during captivity. It results from a rather specific set of circumstances, namely the power imbalances contained in hostage-taking, and abusive relationships.

People that still support Trump are against the vaccine because of its ineffectiveness, side effects/deaths, and forceful tryannical mandates posed against almost the entire world population. Yet, Trump was a huge endorser, helped roll it out, and said very little on the tyrannical mandates (all he said was “I believe people should have a choice”). He joined the mass propaganda machine in trying to brainwash people into taking it.

Trump hasn’t said a word about the World Economic Forum in 4 years and even endorsed Dr Oz (a WEF honoree). Not just him, but his daughter Ivanka was honored as a young globalist leader as well.

After the election was stolen in 2020, people were saying there is no 2024 until 2022 is fixed or the country will collapse by 2024. Now everyone is back on the Trump 2024 bandwagon!!!!!!!!! Despite nothing being done about election fraud and RINOs rigging their own primaries I recent elections.

It’s disgraceful to see that the majority of everyone is infected with Stockholm Syndrome. Trumpsters don’t have it as severe as DemonRats, but they really need to find a remedy before it’s too late (which it may be already)
You are a giant red herring making this all about Trump. The vast, vast majority on the right, and solid majority of church going Christians have no interest in Trump, per se. It is as simple as this. We are with Trump because we are truly behind almost everything he stood for or tried to do. That includes making our energy all domestic, trying to bring back companies and jobs from abroad (the RINOs never helped), getting rid of insane climate change choking regulations on industries, making our military fit and high morale which Obama destroyed, saving us from an insane open Southern border, demanding the mainstream media and DOJ quit lying and covering for the lying corrupt democrats and all their crimes, prefer our schools not turn into lab experiments and sexualizing children to death, wanting school choice, greatly approving his pro-life stance, standing up to China and any others, and so much more.

On the other hand, we hate --- HATE --- how the democrats and educators and media have poisoned this nation to death. So to sum, we do not care if it’s Trump or De Santis, or whoever ----- and we will never support any scoundrel that emerges from the blue swamp.

Last edited:
You are a giant red herring making this all about Trump. The vast, vast majority on the right, and solid majority of church going Christians have no interest in Trump, per se. It is as simple as this. We are with Trump because we are truly behind almost everything he stood for or tried to do. That includes making our energy all domestic, trying to bring back companies and jobs from abroad (the RINOs never helped), making our military fit and high morale which Obama destroyed, saving us from an insane open Southern border, demanding the mainstream media and DOJ quit lying and covering for the lying corrupt democrats and all their crimes, prefer our schools not turn into lab experiments and sexualizing children to death, wanting school choice, greatly approving his pro-life stance, standing up to China and any others, and so much more.

On the other hand, we hate --- HATE --- how the democrats and educators and media have poisoned this nation to death. So to sum, we do not care if it’s Trump or De Santis, or whoever ----- and we will never support any scoundrel that emerges from the blue swamp.

Where is the link that says that nonsense that Trump supporters have Stockholm syndrome?

or is it your TDS talking?
To summarize…How many RINOs and unsafe and ineffective vaccines does Trump have to endorse for you to wake up?

Why do you think elections are honest and safe suddenly?

When will Trump campaign against the Illuminati/cabal/world economic forum as the real threat to the country?

I guess since I’m against trump then I must be a leftists or NeoCon RINO

IMO this is not a clean thread.
Clean in what sense?

You seem really upset that I think elections are still rigged and that the leader that everyone looks up to and is counting on can’t even name the true enemy

THere's no expectation of politics being CLEAN or honest or even meaningful most of the time. It's constant hypocrisy, misdirection, evasion and outright lying. Work with that. It aint changing anytime soon.

:stir:

1657335614419.png

THere's no expectation of politics being CLEAN or honest or even meaningful most of the time. It's constant hypocrisy, misdirection, evasion and outright lying. Work with that. It aint changing anytime soon.

:stir:

So in this Politics forum there is no expectation of being "clean".....I understand, thank you flacaltenn! :)

So we can post non clean threads like this one , right? ok

Yet you lie as much as Trump – you’re clearly suffering from the same syndrome and aren’t even aware of it.

So in this Politics forum there is no expectation of being "clean".....I understand, thank you flacaltenn! :)

So we can post non clean threads like this one , right? ok

You just gotta start it OUT cleanly in title and OPost. After that -- it goes pretty much into the gutter by page 2. :badgrin: The condition of our political system isn't funny. But watching people TRY to come up with new angles on old worn out topics IS funny. OR -- I need to start going to therapy.

I don't see the point of this thread given that Trump isn't holding us prisoner. I know, because I went out to lunch today ---- freely. So we can't have Stockholm Syndrome.

You just gotta start it OUT cleanly in title and OPost. After that -- it goes pretty much into the gutter by page 2. :badgrin: The condition of our political system isn't funny. But watching people TRY to come up with new angles on old worn out topics IS funny. OR -- I need to start going to therapy.

I understand flacaltenn.....but to say that Trump supporters have Stockholm syndrome.....right there at the start is not clean.

He didn't start cleanly... he started in a very nasty wrong way.

I don't see the point of this thread given that Trump isn't holding us prisoner. I know, because I went out to lunch today ---- freely. So we can't have Stockholm Syndrome.

He works too hard to be a kidnapper. Doing 3 rallies A DAY -- is holding and keeping track of a lot of "Stockholm" captives. LOL....

I think most folks are jealous of his energy and ability to connect with all kinds of people. Cant think of another president that spent as much time talking to citizens as he did.

Simple remedy.

Trump in 2024!!!

I understand flacaltenn.....but to say that Trump supporters have Stockholm syndrome.....right there at the start is not clean.

He didn't start cleanly... he started in a very nasty wrong way.

We've had dozens of "amateur psychology" threads before. Even some "amateur doctor" threads in politics diagnosing Trump and Biden and their mental/physical health.

We're ALL prisoners of politicians that we HAVE TO SUPPORT because there are no other choices. So in a sense -- we ARE ALL captives of 2 party politics. Where else ya gonna go if you dont like the choices?

Think I'll start a thread on the Stockholm Syndrome and our dying 2 party system. :auiqs.jpg: That way it's "not clean" for 85% of USMB members. LOL...

Gee another rant from the island of the living brain dead.

We've had dozens of "amateur psychology" threads before. Even some "amateur doctor" threads in politics diagnosing Trump and Biden and their mental/physical health.

We're ALL prisoners of politicians that we HAVE TO SUPPORT because there are no other choices. So in a sense -- we ARE ALL captives of 2 party politics. Where else ya gonna go if you dont like the choices?

Think I'll start a thread on the Stockholm Syndrome and our dying 2 party system. :auiqs.jpg: That way it's "not clean" for 85% of USMB members. LOL...

So if I start a thread saying Biden is an idiot - as used in a psychological classification system....it's fine?

and a Mod won't send the thread to the rubber room of flame room or basement or conspiracy?

I just want to know!:)

You're not telling the truth. You're using a broad brush to lump in all the people who support Donald Trump because we studied his platform, and when he became President, he kept his campaign promises and then some. He had many successes in his 4 years under which he received assaults from shameless people who hated the American process, the Constitution, non-atheists, and who were set aside by the American people for lying, cheating, using their public offices as a cash register to enlarge their personal fortunes. President Trump actually refused his presidential pay to save America the expense of entitlements and salary worth a lot money for four years. I liked him because he encouraged businesses to give many people large salaries and salaries large enough to beat their former welfare lives. He reduced the welfare roles significantly, and many people were on their way to having the American Dream fall in their laps because of his willful encouragement of the business sector to help even the poorest Americans achieve the American Dream of having their own home, money enough to start a college savings account for their kids, and the whole nine yards.

That's hardly a Stockholm syndrome. Now, the job market is shrinking, Biden's inflation has destroyed people's ability to go on vacations due to sky high costs of gas, transportation, eating out fees while on vacation, and all that.

Never mind the pure hell it is for seniors on a fixed retirement income or social security that didn't go up when Gas did.

You have applied a disease of Stockholm Syndrome that is related to criminal entrapment that is so inappropriate I am going to place you on ignore and never think of you again since somehow you did not back up with any kind of a link that everyone else has to furnish. :talk2hand:

Forum List

Back